PDA

View Full Version : Been a while

Szan
03-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Used to go by the name of

Kev on these boards, but I lost the sign-in info. (Bruce, if you coud look it up, I'd appreciate it.)

I'm

still lurking, and reading up. I doubt anyone remembers me, so no worries. Last time I logged in was around when

Terry first became a member of the forums.

Anyways, I had an idea that I'd like some of the veteran users to

contribute to. It's in the conceptual stage right now, but it could prove productive for everyone.

Basically,

what I'm envisioning is a compilation of hit reports and data from everyone who has experiance using phero's. I'd

like to see this as exact as possible. As anyone who uses phero's knows, it's not an exact science, but using hit

reports and other methods of research, all of us could put together a method for which newbies and veterans alike

could find a method to achieve their goals to achieve the result of usage.

In other words, if you want to get

laid, follow a rough formula which includes:
(sex) + (ethnic background) divided by (age) + (dosage of various L-S

Products) + (personal bio-chemistry).

Admittedly, this is one of those concepts that I don't see taking off,

but if kept up by personal log's, experiance, and data, could prove to be worthwhile.

Idea came from reading

J.V. Kohl's book and a few recent experiances which prompted the question of "What if.....?"

So, anyone

interested?

idesign
03-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Welcome back Szan. What you

suggest is what I think is the exact purpose of this forum, to help people find their optimal use of pheromones.

The only problem with a "formula" is that there is none. Pheromone science is not exact, and since we're each

different individuals producing different natural pheromone signals, no formula will work universally.

You're

exactly right though in suggesting a personal log. I believe that each user can find his/her optimal mix over time

for any social setting, be it work or play.

Szan
03-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Idesign: What I was suggesting was

a better "formula", as such, to follow in order to achieve a certain result. I'm well aware phero usage is

currently an art due to the fact of various influences we are and are not aware of.

Factors we, forum members,

know of include feminine harmonal cycle (aka time of the month stuff), personal pheromone out-put, ethnic perception

of mones.

The idea behind it was to minimize variables dependant on the various factors. In as much as the idea

falls under JV Kohl's research and methodologies, what I'm proposing could contribute to, well, a sequel in his

research. I admit, it would be a long road ahead in research.

But I doubt I'm the only one who wants to

celebrate the advancement of human knowledge. :drunk:

Or at least being one of "contributing" members to

humanity. \o/

PS, Idesign, definitely digging your Phero's cologne. I've received lots of compliments on (and

numbers while wearing) it . No additves in terms of phero's. Thanks

idesign
03-13-2009, 07:15 AM
Don't thank me, DrSmellThis is

the genius behind Pheros.

idesign
03-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Factors we,

forum members, know of include feminine harmonal cycle (aka time of the month stuff), personal pheromone out-put,

ethnic perception of mones.

Now that I think about it, these are the factors that we either cannot

know or predict. Personal pheromone output, for example, changes constantly with various factors of diet, stress,

homone fluctuations etc.

Could you give an example of what you have in mind? I'm curious.

Szan
03-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Touche about Dr.Smellthis. When I

saw your screenname, I thought it was you.

As for what I had in mind was maybe a long term study by JVKohl and

associates. Measuring the various contents of human sweat (and genital secretions) to see more precisely what

affects the production.

I have read, and I wish I could remember the referance here, that Zinc helps determine

either sperm or testosterone production. I know Omega 3 fatty acids (found in eggs, peanut butter, and fish, as well

as elsewhere) also contribute to healthy levels of male testosterone production.

Way I imagined it was a broad

spectrum study of various ethnic backgrounds. The study would include:

~ age
~ ethnicity
~ health (mental,

physical, emotional)
~ diet
~ level of interaction with opposite gender

Over a long enough time line, results

could help determine (or at least narrow down) how exactly those various factors influences natural pheromonal

output.

Maybe I'm just blowing smoke out of my rear here. But re-reading JVKohl's stuff had me thinking about

it. So, if ya think it's a load of dingo's kidney's, then I can deal.

I know I'm far from qualified to even

handle anything like I'm proposing. I'm just curious as to how things work and possibly improved.

belgareth
03-15-2009, 04:56 AM
There's nothing at all wrong

with your idea. It would be a great way of adding to the basic knowledge of pheromone use. Even if it were a

complete failure in the design goals, it would add to the knowledge in it's failure. I'd really like to see you

give it a go and will be one of the first to contribute information.