PDA

View Full Version : Eroscent

HornyViper
03-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Hi. I was wondering if

anyone used Eroscent from Natural Health Consultants? I bought a bottle and I think its helping my allure. I am just

courious about anyone else? Thank you. Maybe similar to Scent of Eros lol?

chicago
03-08-2009, 09:49 PM
This is from Natural

Health Consultants.
"Androstenone works great ? if you happen to be a pig!" :LOL:

________
Opel zafira (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Opel_Zafira)

fantasylove
03-09-2009, 09:15 AM
This is from Natural Health Consultants.
"Androstenone

works great … if you happen to be a pig!" :LOL:
What does it

mean?http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/d.gif

belgareth
03-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Pigs also are attracted by

-none. That's not really a surprise, nature is great about reusing things. There is a product out there called

BoarMate that is intended to attract pigs and is all -none. It doesn't mean that humans aren't attracted to -none,

it simply means that pigs are too. Remember that pigs have similar immune systems to our own and are often used to

test drugs because of that. They also use pig heart valves in humans due to the biological similarity. Dogs and cats

both also react to various human pheromones, as do most other primates.

I've had this recurring vision of one

of our members going to a livestock show wearing too much -none and causing a riot amongst the pigs.

kgk4569
03-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Pigs

also are attracted by -none. That's not really a surprise, nature is great about reusing things. There is a product

out there called BoarMate that is intended to attract pigs and is all -none. It doesn't mean that humans aren't

attracted to -none, it simply means that pigs are too. Remember that pigs have similar immune systems to our own and

are often used to test drugs because of that. They also use pig heart valves in humans due to the biological

similarity. Dogs and cats both also react to various human pheromones, as do most other primates.

I've had

this recurring vision of one of our members going to a livestock show wearing too much -none and causing a riot

amongst the pigs. Amen to that, I was over my grandmas, wearing A7 in my pits, and her cat came up to me and

buried it's head in one of my pits and started purring and drooling like it had catnip,then it walked away with

it's eyes damn near glazed.

dapg01
03-09-2009, 04:10 PM
So I figure no one has tried

this Eroscent product?

Rbt
03-09-2009, 04:48 PM
So I figure no

one has tried this Eroscent product?

Your post has only been up for a day. Give it time. Some of us can

only log on a few times a week or so.

Also: I understand that androstenone is considered a pig sexual pheromone

more than a human sexual pheromone. It's one of the few, if only one, that seems to cross species (there may be

others but research is lacking). In pigs it can evoke a "mating response" in female pigs and is useful for breeding.

It has a slightly different effect in humans (seems to cause agressive behavior in males, and submissive/defensive

behavior in females), but the pig response is what gives it it's reputation.

idesign
03-10-2009, 07:18 AM
I've

had this recurring vision of one of our members going to a livestock show wearing too much -none and causing a riot

amongst the pigs.

Don't they have some pretty large livestock shows in Chicago? I've read about them

somewhere...

Rbt
03-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Don't they

have some pretty large livestock shows in Chicago? I've read about them somewhere...

Not that I know

of. Most are now downstate (Illinois). Some county fairs in the Chicago area do have some livestock judging, but

it's pretty sparse.

There are a few farms I know of in upper NE Illinois. At least one has bison. And there are

the Lipizzan stallions.

kgk4569
03-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Not that I

know of. Most are now downstate (Illinois). Some county fairs in the Chicago area do have some livestock judging,

but it's pretty sparse.

There are a few farms I know of in upper NE Illinois. At least one has bison. And there

are the Lipizzan stallions.

totally missed the sarcasm I think....

chicago
03-10-2009, 09:22 PM
idesign : livestock shows in

Chicago, Are also know as "Bars and night clubs". :rofl:
________
MARIJUANA

STRAINS (http://strainindex.com)

Rbt
03-11-2009, 08:21 AM
totally missed

the sarcasm I think....

It's hard to convey the "fake innocent look" on a fourm.... Is there a "tounge

in cheek" icon?

(It's often fun to try "straight" replies... loved playing the "innocent" when shooting the

bull where I worked...)

chicago
03-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Rbt you from Illinois area

?
________
Mercedes-benz m111 engine (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_M111_engine)

idesign
03-11-2009, 09:05 PM
idesign :

livestock shows in Chicago, Are also know as "Bars and night clubs".

Are all your blue ribbons hung in

your private stall? :rofl:

Rbt
03-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Rbt you from

Illinois area ?

Up near the border - I can hear em cutting the cheese in Wisconsin (Pleasant

Prarie/Kenosha). And I need to warn you I'm an old fart.
:rasp:

No $5 buffets around here except the Chinese

place... Which I think is owned by Hispanics... (at least we're multicultural).

idesign
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Hey! I did some work for a

client in Spring Grove, know it? I flew into Milwaukee and my favorite place was Mars Cheese Castle right on the

Interstate.

Rbt
03-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Hey! I did

some work for a client in Spring Grove, know it? I flew into Milwaukee and my favorite place was Mars Cheese Castle

right on the Interstate.

Spring grove is a haul North west of here out by Chain o Lakes area. Rarely

ever get that far out into the sticks...
:hammer:

Milwaukee is my favorite area airport. Beats the pants off

O'Hare. Easy parking, easy in/out. Fast. Great place.

I've seen Mars Castle but know better than to stop

there. My credit card couldn't handle it. I have enough trouble getting past the Jelly Belly factory as it

is.
:rofl:

(Note: first image below is "real" second image is unfortunatley "made up" jellybean flavors)