PDA

View Full Version : Npa/te

chas
03-06-2009, 02:56 AM
I've used half a TE/m gel pack on

several different occasions & I got clear good results from people around me & I felt a bit 'energised'. A couple

of women acted as I expected on those occasions & one guy said that I seemed 'confident' when I wasn't feeling

particularly that way.

I've just got some NPA. On several different occasions I put one small dab of npa behind

both ears & covered them with sufficient cologne - Armani Code.

Now I get no good or bad reactions at all. No

bad comments or 'holding of the nose' so I don't think that people are avoiding me !

I'm pleased that I got

the npa as you have to experiment & others have had good results with it. I also realise that I could dilute it with

cologne & use it like that. I have not had (any)reactions which I expected, so do I keep on using it & see what

happens or what ?? Thanks.

chicago
03-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Thats weird, I thought Npa and

Te were the same product. Only Npa is 5x

stronger.
________
Unitarian-universalism

advice (http://www.religionboard.org/unitarian-universalism/)

fantasylove
03-06-2009, 10:59 AM
I like NPA. It is one of my

favorite pheromone products. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/V.gif

chas
03-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Chicago - you're right in all that

you said.

Fantasylove - I'm hoping that NPA becomes one of mine. I enjoyed using TE.

I expected that

npa would be a supercharged version of TE. No-one has made any 'stinky' comments. I can't smell npa at all apart

from a strong alcohol aroma which never goes away.

MOBLEYC57
03-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Chas ... do yourself a favor ...

make a small batch of colonge:NPA 3:1, 4:1 and 5:1. I think somewhere in those three, you'll find your perfect NPA

dress wear.

And I no longer think it's IF the mone is good for you, but IF it's good for you target's sensory

receptor. Donna may like NPA, but Betty likes TE so to speak. Play around with what you have until her light cuts

on. My thoughts are mine and mine alone. Don't shoot the mail carrier if I'm wrong.

kgk4569
03-06-2009, 03:22 PM
it's the sandalwood, it makes

me feel good too.

chas
03-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Does npa have any smell at all

apart from an alcohol smell ? I wonder if there might be a problem with my particular bottle.
I got results with

TE gel packs so I should expect some kind of reaction (bad - 'what's that smell' or good) from npa.

belgareth
03-07-2009, 07:44 AM
NPA should have a cat piss

smell after it has dried down, so does TE. A pretty large percentage of the population cannot smell it at all.

My thought is that you are making the classic mistake of thinking more is better. It's altogether possible that

NAP is so much more than you need that you are causing a negative reaction. Try thinning it down with about 4 parts

cologne or even alcohol and see if you get results then. It's pretty easy to mix a small amount in a seperate

container.

chas
03-07-2009, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE]Try thinning it down with

about 4 parts cologne or even alcohol and see if you get results then.[QUOTE] Thanks for the advice, 'Bel. Would I

get this alcohol from the chemist/drugstore - in what form ? I suppose unflavoured vodka is a form of clean alcohol

??

My reason for purchasing npa was to emulate those people who get good results by applying it neat (I enjoy

experimenting as well ...). I'm not convinced that I am getting negative reactions to applying a small dab of it -

in fact I'm not getting any reactions at all. I'd feel more reassured if I did get -ve reactions then I'd know

that my bottle was OK. QED - I'm not sure that my bottle is OK :(

Gegogi
03-07-2009, 04:42 PM
I've used

half a TE/m gel pack on several different occasions & I got clear good results from people around me & I felt a bit

'energised'. A couple of women acted as I expected on those occasions & one guy said that I seemed 'confident'

when I wasn't feeling particularly that way.

I've just got some NPA. On several different occasions I put one

small dab of npa behind both ears & covered them with sufficient cologne - Armani Code.

Now I get no good or bad

reactions at all. No bad comments or 'holding of the nose' so I don't think that people are avoiding me

!

The problem with dabbing concentrated product like NPA is a lack of diffusion. The mone concentration

may be high but the tiny surface area involved with dabbing means less gets in the air compared with the 5 times

more diluted TE.

NPA by design is meant to be diluted 5:1 with cologne and sprayed on. Thus applied the mones are

distributed across a larger surface area and more molecules get airborne. Also realize mone molecules, when mixed

with cologne, bind with them and benefit by increased diffusion.

I have NPA premixed with cologne in Sephora

atomizers and they work much better than dabbing.