PDA

View Full Version : SOE/NPA on its way, questions...

dunecrazy
03-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Hey Guys

I'm getting the combo SOE + NPA. I did some searching for how much to use and there are a lot of

variables from what it looks like. I guess you could say I'm new to this whole thing. Years ago.. like maybe

2002, I ordered APC off ebay I think, it being called "the most powerful pheromone on market" or whatever haha.

Well, didn't seem to work from what I remember. And I completely remembered what it smelt like... dish

soap/laundry soap. Kinda weird. Then I ordered SOE, and I tried it, and I'm not sure if I got many responses, but

then I was young, and impatient, and I think I lost the bottle and thats that. Fast forward to now, I'd like to

get back into this. I get a kick out of reading the "hit" stories on here, and I'd like to hopefully contribute

some of my own!

So back to topic, I am getting the SOE and NPA combo in a couple days. I've read with the SOE

is pretty forgiving on amount to use, and probably best applied to wrists, behind ears. Now, the NPA is the

"dangerous" stuff. My plan was a spray of my cologne on my front of neck (Aqua di gio) let it dry a few minutes.

Then do 1 dab NPA over that, let it dry, then a few dabs SOE over that. and possibly another shot of my Aqua. and

possibily a few swipes of SOE on the wrists. I'm getting the roller.
My question is, is that too many layers in

one spot to be effective?

I am 27 years old. 5'8 tall, some extra padding, but not obese or a huge guy. Guess

i have the baby face you could say. Maybe work out a couple times a week. Shy at first, but warm up quickly. I

know there are a lot of variables to these, but I'm just looking for a starting base. I believe I need some NPA

into the mix for that extra edge since I look younger then I am, and may not give off that real "masculine" look.

Women to attract? Younger and older so I'm not too specific on age.

Thanks guys, look forward to sharing some

experiences soon! :type:

idesign
03-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the forum dunecrazy.

:)

You've got the proper understanding: lots of variables with this stuff. Your application strategy sounds

good, but I'd try SoE alone to start with. Learn what it does on its own and you'll create more effective mixes

later on. And yes, spread your application points around... neck, wrists etc. Good luck!

ilikephero
03-03-2009, 10:34 AM
NPA gives more stronger

sexual feelings than SOE. I don't mix them up. I use them alone in different situations.

http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

dunecrazy
03-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks guys. Looking forward

to some experiments with the 2 products.

Hopefully I'll get some good positive results! :kiss: