PDA

View Full Version : question

blade00026
03-01-2009, 02:34 AM
I a an indian guy and

have tried both soe and npa with no effect....any advice from people with experience wht shld I try?
Thanks

chicago
03-01-2009, 02:48 AM
blade00026 : If you apply

pheromones and wait for women to show you effects, Its not gonna happen.
Apply pheromones and walk up to girls and

say hi. Then you can see the effects of

pheromones.
________
MERCURY LYNX SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Lynx)

blade00026
03-01-2009, 02:52 AM
i did tht and spoke to girls

for like 10-15 mins and felt it didnt help me at all...i am 23 by the way, i always talk to girls but with no

result, talking isnt the prmblen the attraction is.

ilikephero
03-01-2009, 02:56 AM
Soe and npa are amazing.

They all work pretty well for me. But pheromone is just a tool to help you to get close to girls. How to use them is

aslo a important thing. You should test and find you own way to implement them.

http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/3.gif

belgareth
03-01-2009, 04:29 AM
i did

tht and spoke to girls for like 10-15 mins and felt it didnt help me at all...i am 23 by the way, i always talk to

girls but with no result, talking isnt the prmblen the attraction is.
Please tell us more about yourself.

There is a lot that goes into attraction and it sounds like something else is off. You also could be using the wrong

product for you. How tall are you, how do you dress, what type personality, are you in decent condition and so on.

stuttgart-man
03-01-2009, 04:35 AM
I

a an indian guy and have tried both soe and npa with no effect....any advice from people with experience wht shld I

try?
Thanks

Have you tried SOE and NPA alone or in mix (SOE + NPA)? Perhaps NPA is too sexual and SOE

too soft for you and the mix is just right :)

Tipp: Do apply the NPA on your chest / head-area only, not on the

wrists and be carefully with the amount - one or two dabs should be enough!

blade00026
03-03-2009, 02:34 AM
am 23, Indian 5.5 and about

120lbs. in short a thin and short guy. Have tried applying the things said about soe and npa will increase

quantities this weekend, just was wondering if I should try something else which might have worked for poeple.

chicago
03-03-2009, 11:55 AM
blade00026: what kind of

results your looking for ?
________
American Recipes (http://www.cooking-chef.com/american/)

kgk4569
03-03-2009, 03:43 PM
blade00026: what kind of results your looking for ?I bet I can answer that.....;)

Dude, seriously, Mones are only a helper, it's gotta be mostly you. No mone combination ever is going to turn a

woman into a doe-eyed drooling idiot ready to perform your every bidding.

belgareth
03-03-2009, 04:02 PM
I've met a few of those but it

was more often the results of alcohol or drugs. Either of those added to mones can be very powerful.

<disclaimer> I do not advocate the use of illegal drugs or the abuse of drugs or alcohol, only noting a fact.

chicago
03-03-2009, 09:29 PM
belgareth : Most of the chicks

i take home are from bars and nightclubs. I'm sure they have alcohol and drugs in them.

:rofl:
________
Brunette Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/brunette-girls/)

belgareth
03-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Maybe that explains your

claimed success rate? It's all a matter of personal taste so I won't comment further

idesign
03-04-2009, 05:36 PM
am 23,

Indian 5.5 and about 120lbs. in short a thin and short guy. Have tried applying the things said about soe and npa

will increase quantities this weekend, just was wondering if I should try something else which might have worked for

poeple.

Don't worry so much about the -mones, in fact wear less. Pay attention to the way you present

yourself, smile, be friendly and charming. The -mones will help, but your have to put yourself into the game on

your own. And, pay attention to other people, the way they act and react around you. Its important, and your

observation skills will get better, and your success.