PDA

View Full Version : Weird Experience

chicago
02-28-2009, 12:19 PM
1-27-2009

Friday
Pheromones = 2 drops of AE/M

Last night at the night club. I noticed this chick turning down any one who

is approaching her. I approached her and all hell broke loose.

I walk up to her and said hi, she ignores me. I

tap on her shoulder, she replies I have a boyfriend. I'm ignoring everything she is saying to me. I just keep

talking stupid shit about gardening and sky diving. She is over reacting to everything I'm saying. After 15

minutes, She is in my face and screaming at me crazy shit. She all pump up and her lips are about 1 inch away from

mine. I move in and kiss her on the lips. She tries to slap me, I grab her hands and security is all over us.

Security ask me to leave the club. while getting my coat, a female customer comments to me " you know she wants

you". :rofl:
________
Weed (http://wwweed.com/)

fantasylove
02-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Haha, it seems that you

have strong self-confidence in this stuff. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/Q.gif

Pendragon
03-01-2009, 11:07 AM
1-27-2009 Friday

Last night at the night club. I noticed

this chick turning down any one who is approaching her. I approached her and all hell broke loose.

I walk up to

her and said hi, she ignores me. I tap on her shoulder, she replies I have a boyfriend. I'm ignoring everything she

is saying to me. I just keep talking stupid shit about gardening and sky diving. She is over reacting to everything

I'm saying. After 15 minutes, She is in my face and screaming at me crazy shit. She all pump up and her lips are

about 1 inch away from mine. I move in and kiss her on the lips. She tries to slap me, I grab her hands and security

is all over us. Security ask me to leave the club. while getting my coat, a female customer comments to me " you

know she wants you". :rofl:

Another idea might be a little reverse psychology and the fact that most

people will do the opposite of what they're told.

While she's in your face, give an amused smile like she said

something funny and say "No...you can't kiss me." If she does want you like the other customer said then she just

might. Either way it beats getting tossed out by the bouncer. LOL

Good story though. :thumbsup:

THE ALPHA MALE
03-01-2009, 12:23 PM
1-27-2009 Friday

Last night at the night club. I noticed

this chick turning down any one who is approaching her. I approached her and all hell broke loose.

I walk up to

her and said hi, she ignores me. I tap on her shoulder, she replies I have a boyfriend. I'm ignoring everything she

is saying to me. I just keep talking stupid shit about gardening and sky diving. She is over reacting to everything

I'm saying. After 15 minutes, She is in my face and screaming at me crazy shit. She all pump up and her lips are

about 1 inch away from mine. I move in and kiss her on the lips. She tries to slap me, I grab her hands and security

is all over us. Security ask me to leave the club. while getting my coat, a female customer comments to me " you

know she wants you". :rofl:
Dude be a true alpha male, which means let her come to you; if the woman is

having guys come to her so she can reject, ignore it, find another girl; if she likes what she sees eventually she

will come your way.:cheers: