PDA

View Full Version : My First Hit Report

kgk4569
02-27-2009, 07:07 AM
Not my first

"hit" but the first one I felt was worth putting up. My drunk ass fucked it up, but I don't care, it was awesome.

Ok, so I went out to our favorite bar with 2 friends last night (the bar is a Metal Bar, called The Smiling

Moose). I was proceding to get nice and happily tipsy, I was on my 8th beer, questing for my 9th, it was my Buddy

jesus' turn to buy the round. So he goes up to the bar and I go up to help him carry the drafts back (Yuengling FTW

BTW). While I'm up there there is this cute tattoed girl sitting right at the end, i noticed her hand is wrpped w/

gauze and tape like she just got a tattoo, so I proceede to talk to her. here was the conversation:

Kip (Me):

Hey, what happened to your hand?
Her: I punched some dude for annoying me. Right in the face.
Kip: Really? you are

a fiesty little thing aren't you?
Her: LOL, No, I just got a new tattoo in memory of my friend *shows me tattoo on

outside edge below pinky, it says UNITY*
Kip: looks like nice work.
Her: Do you have any Tattoos?
Kip: Yeah, I

have one on my arm, but hopefully soon I am going to be getting my new ones.
Her: What are you getting?
Kip: Two

Daemon skulls on my nipples so that they look like they are holding my nipple rings in their mouth.
Her: Mmmmm,

sounds very sexual.
Kip: *picks up beer* Yeah, Whatever, I just think it will look fucking awesome. *Walks Away*

ilikephero
03-01-2009, 03:06 AM
Haha, it's so funny. Your

nipples joke made me laugh a lot. Thanks for sharing.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/Q.gif

kgk4569
03-02-2009, 05:38 AM
That wasn't a joke, I

seriously have nipple rings, and I am seriously getting daemon skulls tattooed on them.....

BTW, Here is what I

was wearing:

In the morning (13 hours before hand) I had put 1 packet of Perception gel lin my hair
Had put on

before walking in (2 hours) 8" SOE, 2 sprays C7.