PDA

View Full Version : something happend that i can't explain

Sketchxl
02-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Hello there guys something happen to me lately I can’t explain, u see I knew this girl for a

while but never seen her in ages,, one night she was in my part of town and invited me out wit her friends,, so I

went out wit her and mates and we had a good time,, the following weekend I invited her out and she said yes but in

a joking way she said are you asking me out for a date? In said yes in a joking way back to her. I always liked her

but never cross my mind she was interested in me,, anyway to my surprise she came out in my part of time and we had

a good time together however before she came out she said that she had to be back at hers at certain because she was

picking here little sister from school and I said that was fine. At the time I was wearing full pack of soe and just

less the quarter of t.e, after that we came back to my place and I said to her I don’t mind giving her a lift

back home, all though we didn’t spend as much time to together because I came out of work late and I said to

her come around next week if you not busy,, so she asked me what I was doing tomorrow? and I said nothing and then

she said I’m doing nothing as well and I felt like as if she was looking for a reason to stay so I said why

don’t you say and she replied yes and phone one of her bother to pick her sister up,, so she stayed that night

obviously we slap in different room and it was her choice and I didn’t come on to her anyway. That morning I

got up and I had no soe gel packs left so I put on 3 quarters of chikara and quarter of ae after that the mood

change it was like as if she can’t stand me she was rude arrogant wasn’t laughing much everything I do

she make a slay joke about it,, at then end she said oh I’m sorry can you give me a lift home because I just

relised that I had to do summing for my mum and I just can’t explain what happened do you guys thing I od

because I never od ever I don’t think. I’m 24 mixed race and had good results with full pack soe and

quarter of t.e,,[/FONT]

ilikephero
02-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Man, the word size is too

small. I can't read it. Could you change it to a large one?http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/5.gif

gfunk
02-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Try asking her! Bring it up in a

gentle and nice way so she doesn't feel as you're blaming her. Let her know you thought you had a good vibe and

then things were different next morn. You deserve an answer.

Maybe she was annoyed she didn't get some!:trout:

chicago
02-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Leave it alone for a while.

Focus on some other girls.
________
Dilaudid rehab

forums (http://www.rehab-forum.com/dilaudid-rehab/)

Mtnjim
02-24-2009, 05:28 PM
You had on a lot more ~none, the

"F%&K-me-now" mone in the morning, especially for your age. You could have been coming across too sexually

aggressive because of it.

Sketchxl
02-24-2009, 05:41 PM
why would u say i had lot more

none mtnjim? i was only wearing 3 quarter of chikara and quater of ae,, chikara is more of nol base right?

terry0400-40
02-24-2009, 06:59 PM
The 1/4 gel/pkt AE will give you close to 9 mcg Anone + 7 mcg Anol + 4 mcg

Arone.

The 1/4 TE will give you 20mcg Anone ( inc secret ingredients

The full packet of SOE will give you 64 mcg nols + 16 mcg

rone.

Chikara is reported to be low on Androstenone and therefore many users add

some extra.
Chikara formula is a mixture of around 7

pheromones each packet providing 80mcg pheromones, therefore your 3/4 pkt application will give you around 60 mcg

pheromone content, and can't say exactly the ratios of each individual pheromone component.

smooth312
02-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Maybe she

was annoyed she didn't get some!
From my experience, this is what I strongly believe it to be. She was

the one who asked what you're doing the next day. She wouldn't sleep over for nothing. She probably thinks you

rejected her. That bad mood in the morning ...that's how she felt because you rejected her strong interest to

sleep with you. Girls typically do everything they can to not appear 'slutty' ...so something like sleeping over

your house is a pretty strong indication that she wants you, and to not go for it, is like a slap in the face.

Just my 2 cents though.

terry0400-40
02-25-2009, 12:13 AM
[quote=smooth312;214185]From my experience, this is what I strongly believe it to be. She was the one who asked

what you're doing the next day. She wouldn't sleep over for nothing. She probably thinks you rejected her. That

bad mood in the morning ...that's how she felt because you rejected her strong interest to sleep with you. Girls

typically do everything they can to not appear 'slutty' ...so something like sleeping over your house is a pretty

strong indication that she wants you, and to not go for it, is like a slap in the face.
:goodpost:

Thats what i thought, also the mix that he had been wearing when the sleepover

topic developed was a SOE gel/pkt and 20 mcg Anone from the 1/4 TE gel/pkt, that is a very sexually suggestive

application, I have wore the same mix and received comments from my girl like ( "you have that sexy smell again )

Ok so come morning and she has not scored is feeling

somewhat let down and he has run out of SOE and therefore presents himself

with
3/4 of Chikara gel and 1/4 AE this mix in it self

is rather woosey in comparison with the evening mix as its only giving a little over 1/2 the Anone of the previous

night and 67 mcg of nols and rone.
She picks up on it

and in her let down and somewhat annoyed state starts to put shit on the poor

guy.
I really hope she can get over it, and maby he can

have another chance to really give her what for.

tribal
02-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Did you bathe and scrubbed the

application points before re-applying in the morning?

eNol actually converts to eNone after a while and if you

did not actually bathe and scrubbed well plus reapplying AE, it could be an OD.

kgk4569
02-27-2009, 07:10 AM
Did you

bathe and scrubbed the application points before re-applying in the morning?

eNol actually converts to eNone

after a while and if you did not actually bathe and scrubbed well plus reapplying AE, it could be an OD.

I'm pretty sure that it's A1 that converts, not Nol.

DrSmellThis
02-28-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm

pretty sure that it's A1 that converts, not Nol.
Both convert.

kgk4569
03-02-2009, 05:34 AM
really.... hmmm, this changes

things a bit.

DrSmellThis
03-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Conversions can also be

bidirectional, especially with A1. There are also random effects.

kgk4569
03-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Conversions can also be bidirectional, especially with A1. There are also random

effects. Such as?

none of this stuff is in the guide. is there a good place where I can read up on

this?