PDA

View Full Version : Oxycotin

THE ALPHA MALE
02-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Can an oxycotin based

perfume affect the CNS?, I was wondering becuase I was contemplating on buying the new oxycotin pheromone cologne.

ilikephero
02-24-2009, 09:44 AM
OxyContin is an opioid

agonist and a Schedule II controlled substance with an abuse liability similar to morphine and it is contained in

many kinds of stuff, such as medicine, food etc. Which product do you want to

buy?http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/d.gif

stuttgart-man
02-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Can an oxycotin based perfume affect the CNS?, I was wondering becuase I was contemplating on buying the

new oxycotin pheromone cologne.

I believe what you mean is oxytocin - the ingredient of liquid trust!

THE ALPHA MALE
02-24-2009, 05:29 PM
I believe what you mean is oxytocin - the ingredient of liquid trust!
LOL,

yeah that is what I meant, has anyone used it yet, or not yet. Just ordered it and want to know what to

expect.:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
02-24-2009, 07:11 PM
LOL, yeah that is what I meant, has anyone used it yet, or not yet. Just ordered it and want to know

what to expect.:thumbsup:I have used up 30 ml of the Non Phero enhanced

variety eg the original formula, I obtained some good results with it when i used 4 sprays across my shirt at chest

level, the effects did diminish rather rapidly on me but the first hour can be absolute magic.

Oh yeah, even after over a year and a half down to the

last spray mine did work well, I also did store mine in the door of my refrigerator from the time i received it.

THE ALPHA MALE
02-24-2009, 07:51 PM
how was the trust

factor, and the new one says to spray once.

terry0400-40
02-24-2009, 08:05 PM
how was the trust factor, and the new one says to spray

once.One of my last uses i had an interveiw with an important person and

the stakes were high, With 4 sprays as my usual application just prior to the meeting, then during the interveiw the

woman repeated about 4 times in the space of 10 minutes that she believed what i was

speaking.

I had to call her on the phone about 20 minutes later when i arrived home to

give her some info, and when i spoke to her she said that i did not seem to be the same person that she had

previously spoken with.
Therefore i think the LT is

effective and sure warrants further investigation as to the way others perceive the wearer when sprayed up and when

they encounter the wearer without any LT.
Be sure to

give us some feedback with your tests and results ect, thanks. :wave:

THE ALPHA MALE
02-24-2009, 09:09 PM
One of my last uses i had an interveiw with an

important person and the stakes were high, With 4 sprays as my usual application just prior to the meeting, then

during the interveiw the woman repeated about 4 times in the space of 10 minutes that she believed what i was

speaking.

I had to call her on the phone about 20

minutes later when i arrived home to give her some info, and when i spoke to her she said that i did not seem to be

the same person that she had previously spoken

with.
Therefore i think the LT is effective and sure

warrants further investigation as to the way others perceive the wearer when sprayed up and when they encounter the

wearer without any LT.
Be sure to give us some

feedback with your tests and results ect, thanks. :wave:
If the directions say 1

spray is enough, should I do as suggested or should I go with 3-4 sprays.:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
02-24-2009, 10:51 PM
If the directions say 1 spray is enough, should I do as suggested or should I go with 3-4

sprays.:thumbsup:Regarding LT as the instructions say one spray, then

one spray is the minimum amount of product that is necessary for the user to see some activity from this

product.

Due to the many differences in chemistry, observation/perceptions and also

personal pheromone signature of those that are using these products the one spray dosage will not necessarily apply

to everyone.

So i would start at the manufacturers user guide and use one spray, then if

the reactions and your perceptions think that an additional spray is warranted then by all means go and use two

sprays or for that matter do not hesitate to go higher up untill you receive the reaction /results that please you.

THE ALPHA MALE
02-25-2009, 11:06 PM
What type of clothes do

you recommend to wear if one is trying to preserve the scent for as long as possible? I want to share this info,

everytime I wear chikara or NPA, I literally get hit on by women of all ages, naturally I am VERY good with the

ladies, but I notice that women are more subjectable in approaching me when I wear the pheromone colognes.

terry0400-40
02-26-2009, 04:53 PM
What type of clothes do you recommend to wear if one is trying to preserve the scent for as long as

possible? I want to share this info, everytime I wear chikara or NPA, I literally get hit on by women of all ages,

naturally I am VERY good with the ladies, but I notice that women are more subjectable in approaching me when I wear

the pheromone colognes.At a guess i would say natural fibres and not

synthetics.
Also i know that pheromones may remain on

the fabric of clothing for an extended period of time, as to how long i do not

know.
Also i could not guess on the conversion rate in

regard to pheromones applied to clothing,
Sometimes

manufacturers of pheromone products will give directions to spray to clothing because it acts as a liability

protection clause in as much as some users may have unusually sensitive skin and just about anything may cause an

irritation.
Also some manufacturers are of the opinion

that by applying to clothing there is a more favourable dispersion of the pheromone

component.

THE ALPHA MALE
02-27-2009, 04:35 PM
I have some doubts about

oxytocin because it does not send signals such as phermones,and is an internal factor released in personal

interventions, not external.:sad: Nevetheless will be testing out soon.:cheers:

terry0400-40
02-27-2009, 04:40 PM
I have some doubts about oxytocin because it does not send signals such as phermones,and is an internal

factor released in personal interventions, not external.:sad:
Nevetheless will be testing out

soon.:cheers:Great T.A.M i will be looking forward to your

experiences :thumbsup:

THE ALPHA MALE
02-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Does anybody know what

are the differences in the old LT as compared to the knew one, I think new one has androstenone, but that is all I

know.:wub:

terry0400-40
02-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Does anybody know what are the differences in the old LT as compared to the knew one, I think new one

has androstenone, but that is all I know.:wub:To the best of my knowledge

also, the new one contains Androstenone.
I would go for

the standard one if i was buying it again, because of the chances of an Androstenone OD if extra sprays of the LT/

Enhanced was needed.
Besides its seems more

appropriate to use the standard LT version and just add the exact amount and variety of Pheromone/s that compliment

your ps to best advantage.

THE ALPHA MALE
02-27-2009, 11:51 PM
To the best of my knowledge also, the new one

contains Androstenone.
I would go for the standard one

if i was buying it again, because of the chances of an Androstenone OD if extra sprays of the LT/ Enhanced was

needed.
Besides its seems more appropriate to use the

standard LT version and just add the exact amount and variety of Pheromone/s that compliment your ps to best

advantage.
Well I agree but its too late, got to suck it up and see what results I

get from this bottle, I just feel for 80, it may not be worth it, regardless I am a phero experimenter, so we shall

see how it goes. Yet another good experience with an Asian and androstenone, I don't know guys, but I think that

NONE theory is more of a myth.\o/

terry0400-40
02-28-2009, 04:13 AM
Well I agree but its too late, got to suck it up and see what results I get from this bottle, I just

feel for 80, it may not be worth it, regardless I am a phero experimenter, so we shall see how it goes.
Yet

another good experience with an Asian and androstenone, I don't know guys, but I think that NONE theory is more of

a myth.\o/Your must be a rather carismatic guy, thats it i would

say.

belgareth
02-28-2009, 05:31 AM
I don't know guys, but I think that NONE theory is more of a myth.\o/
Not a myth, a theory. Too many

people take theories as being facts when they aren't. Theory is a nice way of saying guess :)

I personally

think its great that you are questioning that theory and I tend to agree with you. Please keep testing and reporting

your results. It will be good to read your observations.

stuttgart-man
02-28-2009, 10:16 AM
To the best of my knowledge also, the new one

contains Androstenone.
I would go for the standard one

if i was buying it again, because of the chances of an Androstenone OD if extra sprays of the LT/ Enhanced was

needed.
Besides its seems more appropriate to use the

standard LT version and just add the exact amount and variety of Pheromone/s that compliment your ps to best

advantage.

Makes it sense to mix androstenone and oxytocin in one product

:think:

Oxy evaporates within 30min wheras None works for many hours! When you reapply the mix every 30min to

keep a constant oxy-level then you get a None OD! But when you do not, the oxy fades away after a short

time....

But for me, LT do anyway not work :sad:

terry0400-40
02-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Makes it sense to mix androstenone and oxytocin in one product :think:

Oxy evaporates within 30min wheras None works for many hours! When you reapply the mix every 30min to keep a

constant oxy-level then you get a None OD! But when you do not, the oxy fades away after a short

time....

But for me, LT do anyway not work :sad:My

sentiments exactly S-M,

Also i noticed LT effects

when i had fresh 4 sprays to shirt across chest and when the target was sitting close to me for a time exceeding 5

minutes, with the LT application wearing off after the 1st hour.

THE ALPHA MALE
02-28-2009, 06:23 PM
My sentiments exactly

S-M,

Also i noticed LT effects when i had fresh 4

sprays to shirt across chest and when the target was sitting close to me for a time exceeding 5 minutes, with the LT

application wearing off after the 1st hour.
I have noticed that people were more

open but definitely effects lasted short in terms of the oxy, one chick got super excited when she saw me, kind of

passed a crazy vibe, If you need it for an interview, I recommend spraying it 1-5 minutes before entering the room

where one will be interviewed.

terry0400-40
03-01-2009, 12:19 AM
If you need it for an interview, I recommend spraying it 1-5 minutes before entering the room where one

will be interviewe Exactly, thats the best way to use it and not

waste it away.

Pagodeiro
03-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Folks

LT enhanced contains

None and Rone in high amounts ...

it works great on business situations .... But like mentioned by SM you have

to take care because of overdose by moanes.... :eek:

i will go with the standard version next time again..

Best Pago

WorkingMann
03-01-2009, 03:10 PM
I've also used LT with

great results.. For my second job interview I tried LT and suddently people was much more noding and paying

attention to what I was saying like I was someone important with many wise words..
I always use 2-3 sprays but the

head is never pressed fully but more 3/4.. Its exspensive but very good.. Also use it for later dates sometimes..

stuttgart-man
03-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Welcome back to the forum

WorkingMann :welcome:

WorkingMann
03-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Welcome back to the forum WorkingMann :welcome:
Thankyou!
It's been a while

I must admit.. :rofl:
I'm not sure how often I will come in here, but will try..
I had a lot to do meanwhile and

still have with a lot of projects I'm working with.. But hope it will get better again..

terry0400-40
03-01-2009, 08:32 PM
I've also used LT with great results.. For my second job interview I tried LT and

suddently people was much more noding and paying attention to what I was saying like I was someone important with

many wise words..
I always use 2-3 sprays but the head is never pressed fully but more 3/4.. Its exspensive but

very good.. Also use it for later dates sometimes..:goodpost: Hey there

WM its good to sea ya buddy, all the breast 4 now te he. :wave:

kgk4569
03-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Hmmm, I have an interesting

Idea.

Ok, so Oxy wears off too quickly, and if you put too much of the new formula on you risk Oding.

Now I

recall reading that the Formula for Perception causes the slow release of mones, and that when applied overtop of

another formula (as long as the first one dries) it can also help slow the dispersal of other things too.

So If

I were to do 4 sprays of LT/N on my neck with 1 packet of Perception spread librally over the area, I am wondering

if this would slow the effect of the Oxy wearing off, and the None OD.

Or if instead of my neck I did the

forearms, where None seems to be less effective, and hopefully therefore less of a chance to OD.

Is ther anyway

that a more experienced person can give this a try? I'm interested in the results, but as I am new to the game, I

don't quite think that I am the best person to make a study of it that others may depend on.

terry0400-40
03-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Hmmm,

I have an interesting Idea.

Ok, so Oxy wears off too quickly, and if you put too much of the new formula on you

risk Oding.

Now I recall reading that the Formula for Perception causes the slow release of mones, and that when

applied overtop of another formula (as long as the first one dries) it can also help slow the dispersal of other

things too.

So If I were to do 4 sprays of LT/N on my neck with 1 packet of Perception spread librally over the

area, I am wondering if this would slow the effect of the Oxy wearing off, and the None OD.

Or if instead of my

neck I did the forearms, where None seems to be less effective, and hopefully therefore less of a chance to OD.

Is ther anyway that a more experienced person can give this a try? I'm interested in the results, but as I am new

to the game, I don't quite think that I am the best person to make a study of it that others may depend

on.Possably the octocin needs to be dispersed at the rate that it does

naturaly to be effective, and slowing or inhibiting its dispersion rate may cause it to lose

effectiveness.
Having said that there is no reason that

you should not give your Perception idea some testing if you have the time and product to

spare.

kgk4569
03-02-2009, 02:05 PM
I was thinking that if maybe I

put larger amounts under the Perception, especially because the perception has Low none and High Nol it would

work.

I will give it a try. Any one have any tips as to what a safe bet is?

Also if someone else can give it

a try also, hopefully someone more advanced than me.

Pendragon
03-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Here's the Material Safety

Data Sheet(MSDS) for Oxytocin. This maybe a talking about a much higher concentration that in LT since it says to

solvent resistant gloves and avoid skin contact.

http://www.tevausa.com/assets/base/products/msds/Oxytocin_MSDS.pdf

WorkingMann
03-06-2009, 08:40 PM
:goodpost: Hey there WM its good to sea ya buddy, all

the breast 4 now te he. :wave:

Thanks for the great welcome from all here again..

\o/

terry0400-40
03-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the great welcome from all here again..

\o/You are a good bloke, and we have missed your posts also. :cheers: