PDA

View Full Version : The Edge? NO LUCK

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2002, 02:55 PM
I got Edge (scented) this monday and tried it on and i\'m not sure what to think..if i am even getting reactions from women or what...this is my third day trying it and i heard a lot of people say in these articles spray it on the back of your head..your clothes...your throat and blah blah blah...the scientist tells us to take only 2 sprays because once u get to .4 people think u smell like shit..i dont know...give me some insight here.have other people had more luck...and how fast does this wear off? lets say u wear it going somewhere..and theres wind and cold and shit..will it wear off more and the smell can be less noticed?i dont know..give me a message crew

Later

Watcher
03-01-2002, 12:01 AM
More more use more try 10 sprays and see if you get any responses. Try it out and report back to us. Just use this much and reduce try it for a while.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 05:55 AM
Anything more tha three sprays is an overkill.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 12:41 PM
so why is watcher telling me to spray 10x..and feeding me b.s?

Watcher
03-01-2002, 12:48 PM
Just to see if it works at an OD level thats all.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 06:48 PM
thanks for the suggestion but i dont want to waste ten sprays for nothing...i tried 2 today...i think it \"might\" have an effect if you spray it on right away...rather then wait half an hour...2 hours or whatever...what im curious is..does ti last for long on your throat and on your skin?where should you apply it...i tried MAX 4 sprays...thats about as far as i went and i dont wanna try more...so can someone give me some suggestions? Will TE do the job?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-01-2002, 10:24 PM
Just a note, you lose a large amount of body heat from your head, hands, and feet. Most likely the pheros will fly away at higher rates from these areas. There are stats on that somewhere, but it is something to keep in mind.

Personally, I like to keep the pheros close by (ie chest) because the areas (around us) we talk about and the concentrations we talk about are relativly small, if it will have an effect, it should not take long for those around you to be effected. Of course, standard disclaimer, this is all just my thoughts on it.

[ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2002, 09:09 AM
thanks alot..i\'ll try it sometime soon when i get the chance...i used it on the back of my head because someone suggested it..i guess thatw as a bad idea haha..anyways thanks again