PDA

View Full Version : Order problem.

monteholic
02-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Tammy, LS staff,

I was away from the computer for like 15 mins or more when I was in the process of ordering. It was before the

"Finish" part. I came back and clicked the finish button, it directed me into a login page, but I received a

confirmation email immediately with a XID: 28814572‏. But I did not receive email regarding my order number

like last time. I tried to login and there is no order status except the previous order. I had emailed you guys and

don't know if I should re-order or what? I don't know if it go thru.

Tammy
02-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Please do not reorder I am double

checking everything for you and will have an answer. I received your email and will make sure the card went through

and if I have everything we can ship the order out even though it did not produce an order # you gave me the

products and shipping method you wanted. Please be patient and this should all get resolve tomorrow. Thanks

kgk4569
02-18-2009, 09:21 AM
woah I just got the same

problem almost, I just placed another order, and after clicking finish it said "Page cannot be displayed.

here

is what I got when i refreshed:

YOUR TRANSACTION COULD NOT BE PROCESSED AND HAS BEEN

CANCELED.
THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED:
Sorry -- This order form cannot

be processed. The merchant identification is missing or invalid. Please inform the merchant of the problem.

Tammy
02-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Shoot me an email at

tammy@love-scent.com with your name and the products ordered so I can see if

there is a valid payment for you. I am very sorry for the problem but we will see if we can get this resolved

quickly.

kgk4569
02-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Ok, I'll send one over when i

get a chance, I don't think there was because nothing was withdrawn from my account. I think I'll hold off

ordering for a bit, I think I might be getting my new tattoos soon and that will cost a decent chunk of change.