PDA

View Full Version : Has any body bought the used Primal for men

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2002, 02:45 PM
Is the consistency the same as from a new bottle. From a new bottle drops come out without much delay. With the bottle I recieved used, which was scented and the other was not, it takes about a min for a drop to form and it still doesn\'t want to fall.

Buddydust
02-28-2002, 03:07 PM
Hey Thunder,I purchased the used Primal(scented as a matter of fact) and it comes out easy for me.Too easily! I sometimes have like 2 or even 3 drops when I turn it upside down.Sigh... images/icons/crazy.gif

oscar
02-28-2002, 03:34 PM
Thunder,

Try carefully prying off the dropper do-dad and checking for obstruction. Unless you have a clogged dropper, PI shouldn\'t be that hard to get out of the bottle, assuming it\'s the genuine article.

Try switching the do-dads. They come out fairly easily. The viscosity shouldn\'t vary much, if at all, between the scented and the unscented, so that shouldn\'t be the problem. Could be that the bum dropper is why it was returned in the first place.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
02-28-2002, 04:48 PM
Wow! This is really funny. For years now I have been using a bottle of Primal with which you had to literally bang on the bottle to get anything to come out. This generally produces a fine \"sprinkle\" of droplets on my wrist, which seems to be the equivalent of a real drop or two, and I have gotten so used to the process is seems very normal to me, and I thought they were all that way!!! Later I got a sample bottle of the then \"new\" ylang ylang Primal and being a sample it had some nonstandard bottle. Anyway, during all this time I have been reading in personal e-mails and on this forum about guys using a \"drop\" or \"2 drops\" and I always figured that was a guess based on the amount of \"sprinkle\" that they saw fall out on their arm or wherever. Now, finally for the first time it is dawning on me that my dropper lid is either clogged or defective. Incredible. I think I have even advised new customers about this Primal \"sprinkler system\" cap.
images/icons/smile.gif
Bruce images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2002, 12:18 AM
Where do you get used products anyway?

I\'ve never seen any for sale... maybe there\'s a link I\'m missing?

Buddydust
03-02-2002, 01:41 AM
Here you go Tantalus, www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club. (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club.\")

**DONOTDELETE**
03-02-2002, 12:58 PM
Thanks Buddy! images/icons/smile.gif