PDA

View Full Version : sample help

jkilgour
02-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Hi,

I have received

my samples which were two Perception packets and two Edge for Women packets.

I have been reading through the

website and this forum, but I am having a little trouble figuring out what these two different products do, and the

best way to wear them.

And, are they best used separately, or combined?

jkilgour
02-11-2009, 09:32 AM
And, can I wear these to work,

or on dates?

5alphareductase
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi,

I have received my samples which were two Perception packets and two Edge for Women

packets.

I have been reading through the website and this forum, but I am having a little trouble figuring out

what these two different products do, and the best way to wear them.

And, are they best used separately, or

combined?

hello jkilgour, perception gel packs can be worn anywhere since it's not real heavy in

androstenone (the male sex pheromone that creates dominance and competition) and contains two other pheromones to

buffer the androstenone. start out using half of the perception gel pack first to be careful not to OD. i don't

know much about TE/w packs since i've never used them.
i highly recommend not combining anything for a while until

you understand what each product can do for you. good luck and post any experiences that you may have.:wave:

ilikephero
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks 5alphareductase. You

really know much about pheromones. I have learnt much from your posts.

http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/Q.gif

jkilgour
02-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Thank you 5alphareductase!

From the reading I've done, those two products don't seem to be very popular.

I wonder why the company

doesn't send samples of more effective products? If they did, I would be more likely to make a real purchase.

As it stands, I probably won't be purchasing any Perception or Edge for Women in the near future (or ever, for

that matter).

kgk4569
02-11-2009, 01:44 PM
???

I could swear i just

read a thread a day or two back that people were talking about perception Gel Packs....

I just ordered some

myself, I plan on using the hair gel Idea, maybe it will even calm the curls a bit.

EDIT:
BAM! There's one

of the threads: http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19458

EDIT 2:
WHAM! and there's

the other: http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19363

I like it's Rone and Nol content,

that plus SoE, should balance my naturally high None.

jkilgour
02-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Yes, I did see those posts,

but it looks like for the most part that most of the people commenting on it are finding that it doesn't do much of

anything for them.

A better marketing strategy, I think, would be to provide, especially to first time inquirers

like me, samples of products that have a stronger following, products that do work for a larger number of people.

Then, those new people would be much more likely to follow up with a "real" purchase.

5alphareductase
02-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Thank you 5alphareductase!

From the reading I've done, those two products don't seem

to be very popular.

I wonder why the company doesn't send samples of more effective products? If they did, I

would be more likely to make a real purchase.

As it stands, I probably won't be purchasing any Perception or

Edge for Women in the near future (or ever, for that matter).

you're welcome. don't let that

discourage you from testing your samples, perception does work for some people. i don't know if this is true about

the gel packs, but i believe perception spray contains polymers that are suppose to release the pheromones over a

period of time, so maybe that's why many people don't get results with perception due to the slow release of

pheromones. the edge for men gel packs worked pretty well for me, TE/w should work well too.