PDA

View Full Version : womens' behaviour ...

chas
02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
I've puzzled over

this for years but now I have to ask the question. I need other's input or maybe from the womens' forum.

In an

office, if a young woman of your own age discusses a blatant sexual topic, either directly to you, or to her female

friend, clearly within your earshot, which she knows will make you feel uncomfortable, without any warning or joke

situation, etc. Is it that she liked me & wanted to get my attention the (wrong) way, or is it that she didn't like

me & wanted to make me feel uncomfortable ??

This has happened to me several times in different offices.

Often there is no warning - it happens 'out of blue'. It appears to be an 'animalistic' thing - it is like

they want to discuss sex in front of me :blink:

One woman, with a long term boyfriend, got up out of her chair,

crossed over a large open-plan office & mentioned ... wait for it ... condoms to me. No warning, no joke first, just

bamm! I was a bit shocked that time but tried not to show it. Then she said that she had embarrassed herself

Another time - I commented on the wild orchids outside my office window (don't ask - they grow well on

unsprayed military bases ..) & a woman of my age (we were on her own) mentioned that they were named after ...

testes!

What is going on ? I wasn't wearing any 'mones.

fantasylove
02-08-2009, 12:41 PM
I think you thought too

much. It didn't mean anything, just jokes from them. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

belgareth
02-08-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure why it surprises

men but women are just as sexual, have just as dirty of minds and like to talk and joke about sex as much as men do.

And there is often just as little intent there beyond a little harmless talk.

Now, if a woman continually

brings up sex to you and there are the touches and the eye contacts to go with it, something may be there. But I'd

wait and see. I avoid relationships that involve my work, just too many headaches that can come from it.

chicago
02-21-2009, 01:40 AM
I think women are way more

sexual than men.
________
Fix ps3 (http://fixps3.info/)

Pendragon
02-21-2009, 07:22 AM
Yes. They're just much better

at being subtle about it. Also good at shifting blame to the guy going "thats all they ever want.." :)

missteekai
04-26-2009, 07:41 AM
Hmmmm, I would say she

possibly likes you and is trying to get your attention. Usually when i bring up anything sex-related in front of a

guy it's because I like him and am trying to tease him a bit ;) hehe.

Gmoney
04-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Like all body language

interpretation, it's not in the single thing, but in the multiple things that determine their intent and interest.

She could be talking to you about sex because she only thinks of you as a friend, and therefore not threatening, or

she could be interested. In itself it means nothing.

kgk4569
04-28-2009, 05:01 AM
Yeah, not to shoot a hole in

your boat, but I discuss sex with almost every woman I know. Like this one girl I know started telling me how in a

fit of anger at her ex she threw away the vibrator he bought her.

Well, that one did want to go out with me,

but I turned her down.

tounge
04-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Like all body

language interpretation, it's not in the single thing, but in the multiple things that determine their intent and

interest. She could be talking to you about sex because she only thinks of you as a friend, and therefore not

threatening, or she could be interested. In itself it means nothing.

Well said. Too often people look

for a "one size fits all" when it comes to human behavior and interpersonal relationships.