PDA

View Full Version : Got the woman of my dreams!

BizmanJoe
02-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Well,

it's been about two years since my last post and visit to this forum.

First, my overall results:

A7 - many

negative reactions
NPA - many negative reactions
Chikara - friendly responses
SOE - friendly to warm

responses
AE - Wow! This is the shit!
Edge - good in small doses
WAGG - fun stuff, but no gettin' laid.
Andro

4.2 - great in small doses with a tamer

O.K. Here's the bottom line.

NPA/A7: NPA and A7 just does not

vibe with me. I've tried one dab/one drop two dabs/two drops and even three dabs/three drops. All it does for me is

make men and women primarily submissive. I've actually had female employees and friends become afraid to approach

me. My girlfriend can smell it from a mile away and she does not like the piss smell either. :smite:

Chikara:

This one is interesting. I've had varying responses, all favorable but it needs a second mones to kick it into high

gear. :wave:

SOE: Decent response. Favorable to sublime in its effect depending on dosage. Excellent when AE or

a very small dose of NPA/Edge is added into the mix. :thumbsup:

AE: Wow! For me, this is the shit! I've had so

many positive responses and hits that it became my de facto standard. Two drops worked wonders for me. Works well

with SOE. :box:

Edge: Weaker version of NPA? For me, response from fems were much better with Edge then NPA,

but it still smells like piss when the cover cologne wears off. My girlfriend can smell it a mile away. :think:

WAGG: Had lots of fun with this one. Gave me a boost of "witty" and joviality. Many friendly responses, but needs

a strong mones added like NPA, A7 or TE to close the deal. :LOL:

Andro 4.2: This one actually turned out to be

quite good. Smells like Isopropyl alcohol, but mix it with WAGG and/or SOE or both, and it becomes a definite

closer. Used it at social settings with excellent results. (spray into hair to reduce it's tell-tale alcohol

smell). :kiss:

O.K. My de facto combo was AE/SOE. As a matter of fact, this is the combo that got me my

hottie girlfriend who then became my fiancee', and is now becoming my wife. \o/

ilikephero
02-07-2009, 04:08 AM
Nice hits. Thank you,

BizmanJoe. But I think you input the same thread twice.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

idesign
02-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Great post and analysis Bizman,

and congrats!

Your experience with heavy -None lines up with mine. Can't use NPA, and have to handle A7

carefully. SoE and A1 work very well to buffer and steer A7.

stuttgart-man
02-07-2009, 07:06 AM
NPA: strong sexual

hits - women approch me, touch me, looking at me (eye contact), talking about sex, compliments... curious: best hist

four hours after applying!

Chikara (C7): reactions are very differently! Sometimes women reacts repellant

and somtimes it leads to sexual advetures :lovestruc

Alter Ego (AE): I get mostly only soft hits but

(almost) never negative ones! Not the strong sexual ones like NPA but a pleasant vibe in which especially women go

for an short boby distance and/or touching!

SOE: SOE alone is (in most cases) a little bit to soft for me

but in combination with TE it works greatful!

Liquid Trust (LT): No results :sad:

belgareth
02-07-2009, 07:10 AM
I'll have to agree with Bizman

and ID. NPA gets me worse than nothing. It is too heavy on the -none, even very light doses of TE get bad reactions

all to often. A7 can be used with care, SoE and Chikara get good responses. AE has givin me some results but not

very impressive.

Rbt
02-07-2009, 05:09 PM
And these reports copntinue to

support the "fact" that what works well for one person can be a dud for another (and I mean either the wearer, or

the "target"). And why it is so important to experiment and try even those products that on the surface (from their

descriptions and even ingredient list) seem identical or nearly so.

I too have found Chikara to be a nice

"friendly" product that either produces no results or at least some "positive vibe" results (nothing negative). But

I've yet to find anytning either by itself or in combination that creates a "killer sex ap" to sorta borrow a

computer/tech phrase.

smooth312
02-10-2009, 04:02 AM
Damn, I'm really starting to

miss my AE... I think I'm going to order some now.

Great posts by the way. Although for me NPA has been great

over the years, but true, it does cause a lot of submissiveness, which can be seen as a negative in some cases.

koolking1
02-10-2009, 06:16 AM
has always been my pick,

works wonders for me.

WorkingMann
03-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Congrats \o/

And welcome

again to the forum :welcome:

P.S. :goodpost:

MOBLEYC57
03-01-2009, 06:29 PM
And these

reports copntinue to support the "fact" that what works well for one

person can be a dud for another (and I mean either the wearer, or

the "target"). And why it is so important to experiment and try even those products that

on the surface (from their descriptions and even ingredient list) seem identical or nearly so.

If I may,

Roberto ... DIDDO! (Ditto) :goodpost: