PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego cover scent

pheromon
02-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Does Anyone know

what colonge AE smells like? I love the smell and im trying to locate a colonge that Matches it.

5alphareductase
02-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Does Anyone know what colonge AE smells like? I love the smell and im trying to locate a

colonge that Matches it.

try swiss army cologne, that's what i use with good results and i think it

blends in perfect. what does your AE smell like? their has been some debate on the smell of different batches of AE

lately. mine kind of smells like soap and is very clean smelling.

pheromon
02-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Ive always thought AE smelled

the same, but i think it smells more musky, and sweet. Swiss army........Thanks. What other colonges do you use?

Im trying to find colonges that match all the lovescent products.

ilikephero
02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
I think it's a little

difficult. Hope you will find the colonges which you want. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

Rbt
02-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Oddly enough I felt one of the

versions of Dail bath (bar) soap For Men smelled a lot like AE...

Can't say I've found a commercial cologne

match yet though.

idesign
02-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Agree pheromon, I like the AE

scent too, though it didn't do much for me Pheromone-wise.

Its a little sweet, and becomes woody once it

settles. However, I'm not up on the popular and recent colognes, so can't help there.

Its definitely an evening

scent, and not citrusy or "cool watery". For stuff you can find easily, I'm thinking Bvlgari Black, Hermes Bel

Ami or Chanel Anteus.

A dab or two of a good quality Sandalwood EO would work wonders with AE. Don't try to

"match" fragrances, you'll probably fail (I know from experience). Find something in the same scent "family" and

avoid clashing. You should consider DrSmellThis' Pheros. Its ideal with AE, and for most Mones in

general.

Pendragon
02-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Oddly enough

I felt one of the versions of Dail bath (bar) soap For Men smelled a lot like AE...

Can't say I've found a

commercial cologne match yet though.

It was either Dial or Speed Stik deodorant that reminds me of AE.

One time a friend said I smelt good and asked what cologne I was wearing. Told her none, but I just put on some

Speed Stik deodorant. :)

pheromon
02-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I just had a freind tell me

that i smell like coca cola. So i told another friend that it was a coke colonge. She said wow! I bought a coke

just to test the scent. I didnt at first but if you shake it and let the coke sit for awhile. I guess i should

find a coke Colonge. lol

WorkingMann
03-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Does

Anyone know what colonge AE smells like? I love the smell and im trying to locate a colonge that Matches

it.

A few years back when I was a lot more active here I actually wrote the producer of AE, asking if I

could get some of the "AE-smell only" and he replied yes..
I was starting to figure out if LS could

sell it perhaps but never got any result out of it..
But you could try that..

pheromon
03-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Thanks Workingmann, but think i

found a cover scent. One of my coworkers had it on. Vera Wang cologne