PDA

View Full Version : Why did god give men different phermones?

HornyViper
02-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Hi. This is a weird question I have: Maybe someone could clear it up fa me. Why did god give us unique

pheromones. I've a above average looking guy an there are some average/below average guys who attend to attract

women without talking. I was told I guess its not about the looks but the phermones. A way a guy who carries

himself. I quit masturbating, my acne about cleared up. I take suppliments to look good maybe its my personality.

Maybe women dont understand me. Especially the ones I'm attracted to.

I don't wanna sound racist against white

women but I refuse to date or talk to them lol. Maybe thats gods punishment against me. Aw well. Maybe the women I

talk to don't deserve me because I do make money!

Another question: How can I tell what my unique phermones

are? Any tips? I know their produced from the Testicles and armpits. But I think the ones from the testicles are

more attractive to women? Thanks.

kgk4569
02-04-2009, 09:28 AM
There are alot more things than

Pheromones that make someone want to talk to you. You could be giving of an "unapproachable" or "asshole" vibe.

Maybe the way you dress or act makes you seem out of their league.

Maybe you need to "dump a few points in

Charisma" as we in the RPG world are wont to say. Or basicly work on your personality.

fantasylove
02-04-2009, 11:14 AM
I don't know why. But I

konw Pheromones really do work. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

HornyViper
02-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Well, I dew try at times. I

think what use to lower my confidence was the acne I once had. It was so embarrassing. It was mild around my chin

area but it was there an my subconscious was programmed to be unhappy. I guess I need to reprogram my attitude an

smile more. What do u think?

belgareth
02-04-2009, 03:27 PM
A sincere smile helps a lot in

any social setting. Work on being happy in your life and showing it to others.

idesign
02-04-2009, 08:55 PM
I was

told I guess its not about the looks but the phermones. A way a guy who carries himself. I quit masturbating, my

acne about cleared up. I take suppliments to look good maybe its my personality. Maybe women dont understand me.

Especially the ones I'm attracted to.

Another question: How can I tell what my unique phermones are? Any tips?

I know their produced from the Testicles and armpits. But I think the ones from the testicles are more attractive to

women? Thanks.

I gave up trying to impress women and started focusing on who I was, and making myself a

better person. Not to get women, but for myself. As a result, women became more attracted to me. Why? Because I

was a more interesting person, and I no longer felt the need to chase them like a puppy, hoping for a bone.

I

prefer mutual attraction which comes naturally when both parties are secure and comfortable with themselves as

individuals. It takes a while to get to this place as a person.

There's no way to measure your pheromone

output. That's why we all have to experiment on our own and post questions and results on a forum like this. :)

chicago
02-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Horny Viper: Looks and money

have nothing or very little to do with getting

females.
________
Small Tits Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/small-tits/)

jubbaduffa
12-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Hi.

This is a weird question I have: Maybe someone could clear it up fa me. Why did god give us unique pheromones. I've

a above average looking guy an there are some average/below average guys who attend to attract women without

talking. I was told I guess its not about the looks but the phermones. A way a guy who carries himself. I quit

masturbating, my acne about cleared up. I take suppliments to look good maybe its my personality. Maybe women dont

understand me. Especially the ones I'm attracted to.

I don't wanna sound racist against white women but I

refuse to date or talk to them lol. Maybe thats gods punishment against me. Aw well. Maybe the women I talk to

don't deserve me because I do make money!

Another question: How can I tell what my unique phermones are? Any

tips? I know their produced from the Testicles and armpits. But I think the ones from the testicles are more

attractive to women? Thanks.
here's my theory and you can take it with a grain of salt,i believe that it

could simply be genetic but also I'm thinking that as the population is getting bigger and people aren't needing

the pheremones as much as say when adam and eve (the first humans basicaly) were around then maybe we have become

less "animalistic" and also you have to consider the fact that with the invention of soaps and deoderant I'm

wondering if those are killing off the pheremones...

HornyViper
12-06-2009, 04:46 AM
I think I know what it is.

Its my ADHD. I have a hard time focusing on conversations and I fucked up my hearing listing to my music to loud.

People think I'm slow which I'm really not. Cause my true friends dont see that in me.

I fucked my own self up

believing all these years I was ugly.

Im too impatient, and talking to women juss isn't my thing unless I know

they like me. I'm not comfortable with them because they don't want to take the time out to get to know me. :(

That's my downfall. It really sucks for me badly.

I suffer being alone at night an Im 25. Don't get me

wrong I had a cpl hott biotches but once they knew I like them like them they have to break my heart bc thats how

most women are.

Da women who like me but im not attracted to back I guess I do da same thing lol. Y'all think I

must b nuts j/k

Gegogi
12-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Actually not all our pheromones

are unique. God gave some of the exact same pheromones to multiple species, and not even closely related ones at

that. For example, androstenone is found in humans but in even larger amounts in pigs and house cats.