PDA

View Full Version : TE questions - PLEASE help!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-27-2002, 08:35 PM
I have been browsing this site for a couple of weeks and what I saw was this: A lot of
you guys have what I want. You know what it is.
I just got unscented TE a couple of days ago and it came with that little bottle of musk
oil. I have had Realm for about a year and I only used it a few times cuz I didnt see any
results, I love the smell too. I just have some Qs for you Phero-Gods.

1: How much and what type of Phero is in the Musk? I\'m guessing -nol.

2: Is using all three of those at once a good idea? If it is, then how much of each should
I put on and where?

3: What would the best product be for doing Door-to-Door sales? I work for Kirby (world
famous vacuums) and I have to go door to door and try to get into peoples houses so I can show them our newest product.

4: How much is too much with those three (TE Realm, Musk oil)?

Thank you guys. images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
02-28-2002, 11:45 PM
BRandon A i would go with SOE actually it relaxes people lacks the none that is offensive when used in larger amounts and would be great for getting people to open up listen and be more willing to buy youre products. Door to door sales works wonders from what ive read.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Thanks Watcher. I was actually going to get SOE soon anyways. Maybe AE...hmmmmm. I\'ve read that -NOL products like SOE can make guys more relaxed and talkative too. Has anyone noticed that with SOE? Please help!

a.k.a.
03-04-2002, 09:04 AM
Hi Brandon,

I’ve never used Realm so I don’t know if it would be a good mix with TE. Pheromone-wise, it sounds like something that would work.

I like the smell of the musk oil and my impression is that it has a pretty good dose of androstenol. But I don’t think the scent goes well with TE. Just my opinion.

Whatever you do, always start out with just one spray of TE for a couple of days, before trying any bigger doses. The most common mistake when learning to use the stuff is Over Dosing.

You’ll have to use your judgment whether it takes one or two sprays of Realm to cover it up. Most colognes work at the ratio of one spray cologne to one spray TE.

Good luck and keep us posted.

PS I\'ve never done sales, but I bet a single spray of TE covered with a conservative cologne would get your foot in the door. As with Romance, the rest would be up to you.

Xaviel
03-04-2002, 05:48 PM
Hey guys. As an experiment, I have tried Realm/m (sprayed on shirt X2), SoE (behind ears/on wrists) and TE (under my shirt/on chest), while taking my family out to Chucky Cheese on my son\'s B-Day. While I was playing with my baby boy I noticed 2 women not far from me with the DIHL look. The wife came back with food and they still stared at me on occasion. Finally as they were leaving, on of the bold women came over and just started chatting with me & the wife while giving me plenty of eye contact. I will keep up with this combo and try it at other locations just to see if the pheros really were doing that great.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2002, 09:36 PM
Brandon,

Both men and women will be more relaxed and talkative around you. I\'ve found that it also affects me as well. When I\'m using SoE I am in a sort of \"light buzz\" state of mind a lot. It makes me more talkative than normal. Kind of like that quiet guy from work who has a few beers at a party and all of a sudden is talking up a storm(but maybe not that severe)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2002, 10:00 PM
Thank you people for helping!

Ok guys a couple more questions.

Should I stop using TE on the job? I don\'t really want people thinking I\'m trying to hit on them when its just the pheros (unless they \'re damn fine).

Would SOE be the best product to get people to talk about stuff? I need to get them to talk more so I will know what to sell them on.

What do you people think of Kirbys? Just curious.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2002, 10:03 PM
Thank you people for helping!

Ok guys a couple more questions.

Should I stop using TE on the job? I don\'t really want people thinking I\'m trying to hit on them when its just the pheros (unless they \'re damn fine).

Would SOE be the best product to get people to talk about stuff? I need to get them to talk more so I will know what to sell them on.

What do you people think of Kirbys? Just curious.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

a.k.a.
03-05-2002, 08:07 AM
SOE has worked wonders at my job. My only complaint is that I\'m getting hooked. I haven\'t given it a break in two weeks.

I\'ve never tried TE at work because it tends to make girls act kind of goofy in social settings. Also I recall one post about a guy that got hit with a sexual harassment charge for just chatting with a girl at his office. I believe he was wearing either TE or NPA.

Still... I don\'t see how one spray covered with a nice conservative cologne could hurt.

All I know about Kirbys is that they cost a lot. Seems you\'ve got to be very serious about your house cleaning to buy one.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2002, 08:21 AM
I got a kirby vacuum cleaner. Well my parents do anyway, just seems like a normal dust sucker to me!