PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am also new.

kgk4569
02-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi, i'm Kip.

:wave: I'm not entirely new to the mone thing, I did some experiments with Pherelure a year or so ago to test out

the effectiveness of mone based colognes. Buth this is the first time I have actually researched and gotten deeply

interested in it.

Recently i Have been trying to help a friend become less socially awkward, and his biggest

stumbling block is his self confidence. I decided to see If I could get him a bottle of pherelure, and while I was

looking it up i came accross this site, which got me more interested. So I bought some for myself, I got C7 and

Pheros.

Also while perusing the site I read alot of the articles and texts on here, and plan on making my own

but I have alot of questions.

One such Question is why use -None over -Rone if they have roughly the same

effects, but -Rone has no danger od OD? And then have A1 in the mix which according to the text will be metabolized

by bacteria (probably at a slow rate) to release small amounts of -None? This seems to me like a more lasting and

effective mix of mones, instead of leading with -None right off the bat.

Also do the Fragrences int he store

have alcohol in them already? or are they oil based? I was going to make my own and put it in an Atomizer.

I

think I naturally have a high -None production. When I sweat alot I get a slight Skunkish, or cat piss smell, And

guys (especially my dad) get very agressive with me.

Background: I originally did the experiemnts for a Computer

Site, because I am a moderately adept Social Engineer, and was seeing if it would augment my experiences.

Details: I'm 6'5" 310lb (moderately overweight). Blond hair, Blue eyes, Reddish Goatee. I am pretty charismatic,

the biggest problem I have is starting a conversation out of thin air, once we get talking, I am very good at

getting people to tell me things, even very personal things, with little prompting.

idesign
02-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, and

congrats on a nice Steelers win last night! One of the best Super Bowls I've watched.

-None has much more of a

sexual vibe than -Rone, hence the preference for many applications. A1 is completely different again, eliciting a

warm, comforting trust. My own favorite mix for social use is SoE/A7/A1.

I'm sure you've read this, but keep

in mind that pheromones will not drop women into your lap. Social skills may even be more necessary to keep your

"game" congruent with your pheromone signature.

Good luck!

kgk4569
02-02-2009, 02:37 PM
lol, I have no problems with

the skills, it's just the first 20sec of conversation that are the biggest problem. Usually I just wing it

though.

fantasylove
02-02-2009, 02:45 PM
I am also have a little

problem in the first a few sec of conversation. But I think it's not the point.

http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

belgareth
02-02-2009, 03:28 PM
The first few seconds is when

the first impression is made and is important. It creates an image of you that is hard to shake later. Many people

tell me that I am too intense and tend to intimidate people and I know I am aggressive. Both work against me. People

often tell me I am reserved too but that can be more of a mixed blessing.

My solution is humor. I am funny, in a

twisted sort of way. My approach to meeting new people is gentle humor. There are millions of off the wall things

you can say to somebody in almost any situation that come across as being friendly and do not put them on the

defensive. If you can get even a slight smile from somebody you are on your way. Once I get past the intial defenses

I usually keep the conversation light and humorous unless I feel something else is warranted.

One evening, just

occupying myself at a busiiness function, I made some smart remark to a young lady who came back with a great

retort. We spent the rest of that evening making and replying to each others' humor. She was sharp! Part of it was

that I clearly was not hitting on her so she didn't have to be defensive and part was that she was just as bad a

smart ass as I am.

In short, humor is the best way to break the ice and to keep things moving.

idesign
02-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Bel, agree with everything you

wrote except this part. I just don't think its possible. :POKE:

she was just as bad

a smart ass as I am.

:lol:

belgareth
02-02-2009, 09:56 PM
:rofl: I'm not even going to

dignify that with a response! You should be more respectful of your elders!

kgk4569
02-03-2009, 05:44 AM
I've always done well before,

it's just taking the right approach tha tis moderately dificult. When I wing it it turns out alright though :)

@ Bel: is your name a derivitive from the Belgariad or something else?

belgareth
02-03-2009, 10:11 AM
I moved the off topic posts to

here: http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=213688#post213688