PDA

View Full Version : herbal tea as an attractant

Tiger4
02-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Recently,

I've been drinking Egyptian Licorice tea by Yogi and have had numerous women tell me how good it smells. I've had

more women compliment me on the scent of this tea than I've had compliments on any scent I've ever worn. I would

like to know if anyone knows of any pheromones or cologne which has a similar scent to this tea?

The ingredients

of the tea are the following:

Licorice Root, Cinnamon Bark, Orange Peel, Ginger Root, Cardamom Seed, Tangerine,

Black Pepper, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Oil.

fantasylove
02-01-2009, 01:50 AM
It sounds like a kind of

Chinese herbal medicine.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

Pendragon
02-01-2009, 08:14 AM
That might be interesting if

you could find those ingrediants as oils or a finely ground powder and try to make cologne out of it. Maybe even

just disolve the powdered tea into a carrier of some kind and see if it still smells as good.

terry0400-40
02-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Recently, I've been drinking Egyptian Licorice tea by Yogi and have had numerous women tell

me how good it smells. I've had more women compliment me on the scent of this tea than I've had compliments on any

scent I've ever worn. I would like to know if anyone knows of any pheromones or cologne which has a similar scent

to this tea?

The ingredients of the tea are the following:

Licorice Root, Cinnamon Bark, Orange Peel, Ginger

Root, Cardamom Seed, Tangerine, Black Pepper, Clove Bud, Cinnamon

Oil.Jungle L' Elephant by Kenzo contains Licorice, cardamon, clove bud,

mandarin, vanilla, casmerin, and ylang ylang, women love the smell of this, does not smell so good when sniffed

directly from the application site, but once it starts to diffuse and they get a whiff of the stuff receive many

complemants from it.

Another one that i have had real good success with is A Men Angel by Thierry

Mugler, I spray a couple then when dried down spray one TE on top and cover with another spray Angel and just let

me say this combo opens doors.

alentrott
10-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Herbal tea is best for the healthier skin. Daily drink of herbal tea make your look better and glow your skin. I drink herbal tea for my good look. I choose my flavour from your-cup-of-tea.com.

real_wiseman
10-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Alentrot,
You have only posted twice and both posts are pushing for that tea-site...

Running it through security-checks with Anubis (http://anubis.iseclab.org) seems NOT to indicate that there is something going on behind the scenes as far as I can tell, but still you push for your (?) site in both posts...

Bruce
10-03-2011, 04:00 PM
As long as it sort of contributes something, it's sorta OK. :)

alentrott
10-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Hello dear, I came here for contribute the information and also aware from the health issues.

real_wiseman
10-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Cool, as long you are not a spammer it´s fine by me...

terry0400-40
10-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Hello dear, I came here for contribute the information and also aware from the health issues. :welcome: It is so good to have received you here as another refined individual among the ranks of a great contingent of elite gentlemen and women of fine distinction, i look forward with eagerness to your enjoyment and participation in future discussions and forum contributions :cheers:

alentrott
10-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Thanks all of you. I have feel such an very good. This site is really informative.

Superman
11-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks for this post, it seems interesting. Stuff like licorice I think may be found in some colognes already in fact..