PDA

View Full Version : Master pheromoes

THE ALPHA MALE
01-28-2009, 08:11 PM
I like the

profile, has anyone tried, what were your experiences, and how would one compare it to chikara

THE ALPHA MALE
01-28-2009, 08:11 PM
I meant Master

pheromones LOL,

5alphareductase
01-28-2009, 08:58 PM
hello Alpha Male, i

haven't tried Master Pheromones. try using the search option to find more information on it. i believe Master

Pheromones is suppose to effect the wearer by uplifting your mood and confidence, thus making you want to approach

more women. Master Pheromones contains Vomeropherins (pheromones that stimulate the VNO), copulins and i think some

other pheromones. Copulins is a womans pheromone, but may have a positive influence on the wearer because it is said

that when a man smells Copulins on a female, his Testosterone increases by 100+ percent. Chikara is a different

concept, it contains Androstenone, Androsterone, Androstenol and four secret ingredients. you may see completely

different results from Chikara than with Master Pheromones.

idesign
01-28-2009, 09:23 PM
There is a very recent thread on

this topic. Try searching "Master".

fantasylove
01-29-2009, 01:11 AM
hello Alpha Male, i haven't tried Master Pheromones. try using the search option to

find more information on it. i believe Master Pheromones is suppose to effect the wearer by uplifting your mood and

confidence, thus making you want to approach more women. Master Pheromones contains Vomeropherins, copulins and i

think some other pheromones. Copulins is a womans pheromone, but may have a positive influence on the wearer because

it is said that when a man smells Copulins on a female, his Testosterone increases by 100+ percent. Chikara is a

different concept, it contains Androstenone, Androsterone, Androstenol and four secret ingredients. you may see

completely different results from Chikara than with Master Pheromones.

Thank you for ur inputing. I also

got it. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

dapg01
01-30-2009, 12:52 AM
I have tried master before, but

mostly just for self effects (I roll on top of my lip a cople of times). I don't know if it's the pheromones in it

or the scent (which I really enjoy), but I find it very uplifting in the morning. I've never put a large enough

dosage to affect others, but I might try it one of these days to see if it does anything. I'm not sure what to make

of the product, but I seem to like it.

THE ALPHA MALE
02-01-2009, 01:33 PM
no one has tried this

product before, real interested in feedback