PDA

View Full Version : Caught wearing pheromones?

KingZ
01-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Thought I'd

share a quick experience. So, yesterday I put on 6 inches of SOE, and 2 sprays of Chikara applied to my neck area.

That was yesterday. Since then I've taken no less then 3 showers. Today, I met my girlfriend and we had sex.

During the cuddle session she said "It's like you put on pheromones around your neck." I've never told her about

me using pheromones, and in fact she's never been around me when I've had pheromones (I have only been dating her

2 months and the last time I applied mones was over 6 months ago).

In any case, I gave her a puzzled "What?" She

replies by saying, I don't smell anything, but I can feel something around your neck."

I thought I'd just

share this. It should be a reminder to you all that mones can and do last for a long while. Not that I'm an expert

or something.

Edit: P.S. The sex was better than it's ever been with her with the mones on

fantasylove
01-28-2009, 05:45 AM
Good experience. Thank you

for sharing. I have a question. You girlfriend said "It's like you put on pheromones around your neck." But you had

never told her about you using pheromones. Does she use pheromones. It seems that your girl friend is an

expert.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/y.gif

belgareth
01-28-2009, 07:35 AM
That would be a little

unnerving. I'd also guess that she knows about pheromones, is even well experienced with them. Perhaps she dated

somebody that used them or she uses them herself?

Iaskalotof?'s
01-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Bel is right, one of her

exes probably used it or she might have learned about it in biology/psychology.

KingZ
01-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Hmmmmm, it's a bit doubtful that

she dated someone who used pheromones. I'm in Japan, and I'm pretty sure there aren't many people using them over

here. You never know though, I'll have to ask next time I see her.

chicago
01-28-2009, 10:47 AM
I had lots of females say to me

"you cologne is making me horny".
________
Carlo Chiti (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Carlo_Chiti)

Rbt
01-28-2009, 11:48 AM
I had lots of

females say to me "you cologne is making me horny".

Which of course gets interesting if you aren't

wearing any colonge...

idesign
01-28-2009, 04:33 PM
She doesn't necessarily have to

know about human pheromones to make that kind of comment. When I first started using this stuff, I was telling a

girl I was dating at the time, and she immediately started talking about pheromone research and how cool it was.

She understood the concept perfectly, but had no idea that human pheromone research was being done, or that

synthetics were being made.

Leftover biology class memories I guess.

tounge
01-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Really no surprise here. Pheromone

knowledge is becoming more mainstream all the time. People read the Internet all the time. Since the advent of the

World Wide Web, knowledge of many things is increasing ten-fold. We are on a public access forum,that anyone can

look at. Sometimes I think we feel that we are in a secret tree fort discussing our topics.

smooth312
02-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Which of

course gets interesting if you aren't wearing any colonge...
Exactly. Just the other day a girl said to

me "you smell sooo good" and I hadn't showered or worn any cologne. The only thing on me was most likely SOE

residue from the day before.