PDA

View Full Version : Would never have believed it, but....

Lucky
01-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Midlife has stolen my sexual desire! Bruce, is there a product that might help?

I haven't been on here in

years, it says June 2007. Hello to all of my old buddies! Hope you're still posting here.

Any advice would

be appreciated. I'm figuring stress, our devine government, and all the delightful failures of my body in general,

isn't helping my sexual demise.

Please, everybody, open your bag of tricks for me!

Lucky

belgareth
01-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Hey Lucky!! Good to see you

around.

Two suggestions.

1. If you are taking them, get off birth control pills.

2. Try Horny Goat

Weed

chas
01-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Catuaba capsules - this is a

Brazilian herb with a good record of helping with these matters.

Dong Quai (Chinese Angelica) - has been used

in China, Korea and Japan as an all purpose women's tonic for many years. It is one of the herbs for women,

restoring health and balancing hormones in all cycles of a women's life. Blood tonic & rich in iron.

terry0400-40
01-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Possible Side Effects

and Safety Concerns

Dong quai should not be used by people with bleeding disorders, excessive

menstrual bleeding, diarrhea, abdominal bloating, or during infections such as colds and flu. Call your health

practitioner if you experience bleeding, unusual bruising, diarrhea, or fever.
Dong quai may contain

estrogen-like compounds and should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women, children, or people with breast

cancer.
People taking blood thinners (anticoagulants) such as warfarin should not use Dong quai.
Dong quai

should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. It should also not be used during

breast-feeding.
Dong quai can cause photosensitivity, so people should limit sun exposure and wear

sunblock.

Bruce
02-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi Lucky,

Sorry I'm late jumping

on. You posted on my birthday.

There are a couple of products (if not all 3) in the "herbal" section of the shop

that might help. I used to get regular raves from women about the Veritia product. We used to give it away with

women's orders at one time. We can send you a bottle for free if you want to try it.

I'm sure if you Google

around you'll find loads of similar products.

fantasylove
02-17-2009, 09:55 PM
I hear that

cayenne pepper is a true natural and most effective stimulant. You can mix it with something to have a try.

http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

Pretzel
05-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Lucky,

I haven't been here

since 2007 either, just logged on, and saw your post. There is something in the UK called SCENTUELLE (google it),

created by George Dodd, the scientist who was at the forefont of pheromone research. The product is a scent patch

which is supposed to increase female libido.

P

sweet thing
03-21-2010, 05:23 PM
Dear Lucky,

I am relating to your thread like crazy. I have been off the

pill for years and that has helped maintain my sexual interest. However I recently feel like I am in a rut. Herbs

aside, when you get the secret scent to bring it back, let me know. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Sweet Thing