PDA

View Full Version : APC bottle advice please

chas
01-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Do people

usually remove the plastic insert in the top of the APC bottle ? The drops do not come out easily at the moment. If

I removed the plastic insert would the bottle top screw down airtight? Thanks.

ilikephero
01-26-2009, 02:04 PM
This thing didn't happen to

me. How long have you used that bottle? Was it good before?http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/d.gif

terry0400-40
01-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Do

people usually remove the plastic insert in the top of the APC bottle ? The drops do not come out easily at the

moment. If I removed the plastic insert would the bottle top screw down airtight? Thanks.I haven't had a stopper in my APC for years, i keep it in a cool area and just take a dab

or 2 from the open mouth bottle whenever i decide to use some to cover my NPA or Alpha

I find the scent makes a refreshing

change.
Also it has not leaked or evapourated away.

chas
01-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks for both the replies

chaps.
Terry - are u still making hay with 'His Extra Advantage' ?? & have u used Chikara?

terry0400-40
01-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks

for both the replies chaps.
Terry - are u still making hay with 'His Extra Advantage' ?? & have u used

Chikara?I never did get anything much initially with my Chikara, It is

nearly finished and i have found that if i use it with some SOE and TE then i get a fair amount of motor mouth

poularity from my peers.

I am using the HEA as an Androstenone source untill my stock runs out,

then give it a rest and go back for some Alpha 7, But i dont use the Androstenone primarily for sex attraction as i

am satisfied with my g/f.

I find a dab Androstenone and some rone ect gives a nice respect vibe,

throw in a few drops of beta androstenol and it makes for a decent social lubricant.

chas
02-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Terry - where did you get your HEA

from please? I think they only ship within the USA & you're in Oz ?

terry0400-40
02-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Terry -

where did you get your HEA from please? I think they only ship within the USA & you're in Oz

?I think Bruce would either ban me, or send a henchman across the great

deep to cut and fry my bollocks in yak butter if i posted the adress of the creator of the HEA formula whome i did

purchase 1/2 dozen from, so i could qualify for a

discount.
I did manage to offload my excess and broke

even.

idesign
02-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks for not posting the link

Terry, its not such an unreasonable rule considering the nature of this forum. Anyone with half a clue and a Google

button can find HEA, and where to buy it.

dapg01
02-25-2009, 10:58 PM
The thing about HEA is that it

seems to be out of stock in a lot of sites. At least it was last time I checked, but I was able to find some and

have an unopened bottle.

I just haven't used it much because I tend to wear small dosages of androstenone.

Whenever I need it, I turn to The Edge, which has to be one of my favorite products of all time, or Alpha-7.

Terry, how do you think HEA compares to The Edge?

THE ALPHA MALE
02-25-2009, 11:16 PM
I never did get anything much initially with my

Chikara, It is nearly finished and i have found that if i use it with some SOE and TE then i get a fair amount of

motor mouth poularity from my peers.

I am using

the HEA as an Androstenone source untill my stock runs out, then give it a rest and go back for some Alpha 7, But i

dont use the Androstenone primarily for sex attraction as i am satisfied with my

g/f.

I find a dab Androstenone and some rone ect

gives a nice respect vibe, throw in a few drops of beta androstenol and it makes for a decent social lubricant.

Even though I am naturally highly respected by peers a little andronstenone does

give a nice boost of respect, but make sure its a LITTLE bit.

terry0400-40
02-26-2009, 05:23 PM
The

thing about HEA is that it seems to be out of stock in a lot of sites. At least it was last time I checked, but I

was able to find some and have an unopened bottle.

I just haven't used it much because I tend to wear small

dosages of androstenone. Whenever I need it, I turn to The Edge, which has to be one of my favorite products of all

time, or Alpha-7.

Terry, how do you think HEA compares to The

Edge?The HEA 7 ml is very concentrated and it is recommended to use

the 7ml with up to 210 ml cologne so that equates to around 2 drops to 1ml cologne.

Some use one drop of it with only 7 drops of cologne,

and i cant figre how they can get the good results that they do at this ratio, but seeing that they have ordered

most of the stock that i had, something must be working 4

them.

I use one drop with around 15 -20 or even 25 drops cologne and that suits

me.

When i first started using it i was using one or two drops per day and

whilst i initially received some fab hits they eventually dried up,

and it was only after having a few days Androstenone

break did i realise i was having OD responses, so i use only just a very small dab nowdays, and i do not use

Androstenone every day the way i had previously

done.

TE is good with a spray providing around 15 mcg Androstenone inc secret

ingredients, so it is also good value because even a small spritz can attract some heated resposes.

Alpha 7 is another of my favourites, it is good to

have several products to choose from so as to have variety.