PDA

View Full Version : NPA mixing question

azz
01-25-2009, 05:19 PM
if i take a 5 ml

atomizer and put in 1 ml of NPA and fill the rest up with my cologne is that considered 5:1

and is that a good

start?

I have started testing with just doing dabs and seem to be getting decent results but i want to be

consistent with my dosage, right now i been doing 1-2 dabs with npa and then spray with cologne

my other question

is if i were to do that with my atomizer how many sprays would you recommend? 1-2?

thanks

stuttgart-man
01-25-2009, 05:41 PM
if i

take a 5 ml atomizer and put in 1 ml of NPA and fill the rest up with my cologne is that considered 5:1

and is

that a good start?

I have started testing with just doing dabs and seem to be getting decent results but i want

to be consistent with my dosage, right now i been doing 1-2 dabs with npa and then spray with cologne

my other

question is if i were to do that with my atomizer how many sprays would you recommend? 1-2?

thanks

If

you fill the NPA bottle to the 5ml-scale with 1ml NPA then it remains 4ml for the cologne which means it is a

4:1-mix! But as the NPA bottle can filled with about 7ml when filling to the upper limit it would be an 6:1-mix!

Depending on the cologne it would be a good mix! If I apply NPA and Kouros in a mix, I prefer a ratio of 1 part NPA

and 2 or 3 parts of Kouros with great results! But keep in mind that Kouros is a very strong cologne. An 2:1-mix

with a weaker cologne could stink! A other good mix is P6 and NPA! There I prefer a ratio of 1 part NPA and 6 parts

of P6! It works great too!

Your other question: The spray from an atomizer varies between about 0.05ml and

0.15ml! Supposed you atomizer spray an amount of 0.1ml and you use an 4:1 ratio, one spray is approx. 0.02ml NPA

which contains about 4.8mcg Androstenone! Try one spray at first, and then perhaps raise to two sprays!

Good luck

:)

azz
01-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks for your help!

I have

tried Kouros before but it not for me. I never heard of P6

I do have a wide selection of colognes so will have

to play around to see what fits the best maybe before I dump 1 ml i should just do a few drops.

The problem is

with a plastic pipette is hard to measure drops they all comes out at once or a few drops at a time. I guess I need

a glass dropper to get more accurate.

I might just replace the entire npa bottle with a glass dropper bottle so

i don't have to keep taking out that plastic insert everytime i do that i end up spilling some due to shaky hands

stuttgart-man
01-25-2009, 06:11 PM
I

have tried Kouros before but it not for me. I never heard of P6

P6 is a faint mone-cologne from

Germany which contains only Androsterone in a non-mentioned amount! I mainly use it because it have a pleasant

smell! The effects of the NPA/P6-mix seems to be warmer and more sociable but a litle bit fewer sexual compared to

the NPA/kouros-mix! Perhaps the small amount of Androsterone in P6 mixed with the strong NPA duplicates the A7 which

is also described as softer and warmer compared to NPA!

ilikephero
01-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Yes, the 4:1 ratio is ok and

two sprays are enough. Don't use too much NPA if you want a sex shock to

others.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

chas
01-26-2009, 12:20 PM
A 5:1 ratio means 5 parts of

cologne to 1 part (e.g.) NPA.

E.g. 5 ml cologne & 1 ml NPA = 6ml in total,

Or, 10 ml cologne & 2 ml NPA = 12ml

in total ...