PDA

View Full Version : newbie here!

vital
01-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Hello! newbie here! :wave:

I just received my order of the following items from love-scent.com:
Chikara, Liquid Trust, SoE gel paks.

I am

going to be best man for a wedding coming up in March and will be getting paired up with a HB. There will also be

plenty of single girllss there so I'd like to experiment now so I know what to use by then! Any suggestions on

what to start with would be appreciated! :drunk:

idesign
01-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the forum

vital.

I'd start with the SoE gel packs, maybe a half to start and working up from there. The best way to start

is to use one product at a time to learn its effects before mixing. Good luck!

vital
01-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks idesign! I've been

reading some threads and I have a question on applying technique. What does the length mean when applying a drop of

a solution? (e.g. 5 or 6") How does one apply 5" inch to the pulse of a wrist??

5alphareductase
01-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks idesign! I've been reading some threads and I have a question on applying technique.

What does the length mean when applying a drop of a solution? (e.g. 5 or 6") How does one apply 5" inch to the pulse

of a wrist??

when somebody is talking about inches of application, they are normally talking about the

Scent of Eros roll top bottle or Master Pheromones because you have to roll on the solution to your skin. good

choice of products, keep us posted on any results you may have.

ilikephero
01-26-2009, 02:40 AM
Welcome Vital. Hope you have

a good time here. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

vital
01-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Well today I tried 1 SoE gel pack

and nothing amazing happend but it was a bit weird. I rubbed some around my wrist and neck in the morning before

walking into one of my coworker's office to say hi. There isn't really any interest between us because she is

married and I'm always stopping by her office for a chat but she was super nice to me. I walked into another

coworker's office and she seemed warming but nothing noticeably different.

So half the day goes by and I

decided to use the rest of the gel pack. I didn't realize there was so much in the pack left.. around 1/2 to 3/4

left and I decided to apply all of it on 4 different pulse points around my neck and wrist. After a while I started

feeling my jaws clenching and my mood kinda changed like I was a bit aggrevated. Did i OD?
How much should I be

using if i'm 5'5", 125lbs?

terry0400-40
01-27-2009, 03:41 AM
Well

today I tried 1 SoE gel pack and nothing amazing happend but it was a bit weird. I rubbed some around my wrist and

neck in the morning before walking into one of my coworker's office to say hi. There isn't really any interest

between us because she is married and I'm always stopping by her office for a chat but she was super nice to me. I

walked into another coworker's office and she seemed warming but nothing noticeably different.

So half the day

goes by and I decided to use the rest of the gel pack. I didn't realize there was so much in the pack left.. around

1/2 to 3/4 left and I decided to apply all of it on 4 different pulse points around my neck and wrist. After a while

I started feeling my jaws clenching and my mood kinda changed like I was a bit aggrevated. Did i OD?
How much

should I be using if i'm 5'5", 125lbs?Anywhere from around 1/3 to

3/4 would normally be fine for your weight, Seeing as its your firstime use then your nervous system may have been a

little overwhelmed by the initial SOE use, Sometimes i also get fatigued after the initial rush if i have not used

it for awhile, Dont worry you will not get the self effects with every use.
I am 5ft 6' and 150lb and i use 2/3rds SOE on my forearms and biceps and an additional

1/3 around the neck area, I tend to get resonably good consistant results and only get the later on fatigue syndrome

if i have not used it for an extended period, like say when i am testing a new product or a mix ect. :cheers:

terry0400-40
01-27-2009, 03:55 AM
Well

today I tried 1 SoE gel pack and nothing amazing happend but it was a bit weird. I rubbed some around my wrist and

neck in the morning before walking into one of my coworker's office to say hi. There isn't really any interest

between us because she is married and I'm always stopping by her office for a chat but she was super nice to me. I

walked into another coworker's office and she seemed warming but nothing noticeably different.

So half the day

goes by and I decided to use the rest of the gel pack. I didn't realize there was so much in the pack left.. around

1/2 to 3/4 left and I decided to apply all of it on 4 different pulse points around my neck and wrist. After a while

I started feeling my jaws clenching and my mood kinda changed like I was a bit aggrevated. Did i OD?
How much

should I be using if i'm 5'5", 125lbs?In a confined space at work,

or if just going out for a small cruise then 1/3 would be sufficient.
For a good days outing or for a night of pussy poaching then one full one is a good

wear.