PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego

chicago
01-17-2009, 02:04 PM
1-16-2009. Friday
Mones: 2

drops of Alter Ego

I went to a downtown Chicago night club. Standing and drinking around the bar area. I notice

the female bartender looking at me, we hold eye contact for about a minute.
I started to make small talk with every

female around me.
A Blondie walks up to me and Say's " Give me a massage on my shoulders".
She starts talking

some weird shit, she must of been on some drugs. The Blondie and the female bartender starts arguing about, Blondie

didn't pay for a earlier drink. Blondie and I start making out by the bar. We left the night club and went to her

place.
________
PRILOSEC SIDE EFFECTS (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

stuttgart-man
01-17-2009, 02:18 PM
1-16-2009. Friday
Mones: 2 drops of Alter Ego

I went to a downtown Chicago night club.

Standing and drinking around the bar area. I notice the female bartender looking at me, we hold eye contact for

about a minute.
I started to make small talk with every female around me.
A Blondie walks up to me and Say's "

Give me a massage on my shoulders".
She starts talking some weird shit, she must of been on some drugs. The Blondie

and the female bartender starts arguing about, Blondie didn't pay for a earlier drink. Blondie and I start making

out by the bar. We left the night club and went to her place.

Cool:cool: Where did you applied these two

drops?

chicago
01-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Stuttgart-man: One drop on each

Wrist
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

5alphareductase
01-17-2009, 09:58 PM
chicago, that's pretty

awesome. i havent been doing any consistent testing with AE lately because i'm trying to use up everything else i

have all the way through to really see every products full potential. i'm saving AE for last and will be using

nothing but that until the bottle runs out. anyway, good hit report, sounds like AE really did a number on

blondie.:lol:

fantasylove
01-22-2009, 02:17 AM
Wow, it seems like Alter

Ego works pretty well for you. http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/Q.gif

chicago
01-24-2009, 02:29 PM
1-23-2009
Mones: 2 drops of

Alter Ego.

This Friday I went back to the same night club. I see the same female bartender. She remembers me

from last week. I got my drink and made some small talk with her. Then walked around and started approaching females

and making small talk. After an hour I ended up by the bar area. The female Bartender hands me another drink. I said

i did not order a drink. She replies my treat. I said thanks. After few minutes I said Im gonna leave now, but give

me your number. She writes her number down and comes out from behind the bar and hugs and kisses me on the

lips.
________
Blonde Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/blonde-girls/)

crashbandicoot
03-04-2009, 12:43 PM
I would say that the

social proofing worked beautifully with Alter Ego.
Good job Chicago.

just curious whats ur experience with non

androstenone prods. Especially Soe.

dunecrazy
03-04-2009, 08:59 PM
I love hearing stories like

that.

Thats awesome. Guess I should try some AE soon.

chicago
03-05-2009, 12:14 AM
I just got home from a night

club. Wednesdays is ladies night. I had on 2 drops of AE/M. There must of been over a hundred girls. I must of

approached half of them. Most of them were reacting good, But some approaches were not so good, but who gives a

shit. So i go back to a hot chick who responded well earlier. We are talking, drinking, hugging and kissing. I'm so

fuckin tired, I have been up since 6 am. My eyes are closing. I tell this chick I got to go home, before i fall a

sleep. She walks me to my car. We exchange numbers. A massive make out. I leave and she goes back to the

club.:run:
________
SUZUKI MADURA (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_Madura)

dunecrazy
03-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Nice story. Seems like AE

works well for you. Is that what you mostly wear when you go out now? Looks like you found a winner from what it

sounds like.

chicago
03-05-2009, 10:47 AM
dunecrazy: I buy one pheromone

product and use it until it ends. I don't like mixing pheromones products. If you apply 5 products, How do you know

what product is causing what reaction ? :think:

crashbandicoot: Its hard to say, because I go out to bars and

night clubs 3 to 4 nights a week. I approach and interact with chicks anywhere from 50 to 100 girls a week.

:cheers:
________
Vermont Marijuana Dispensary (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)

stuttgart-man
03-05-2009, 01:56 PM
I

approach and interact with chicks anywhere from 50 to 100 girls a week. :cheers:

Chicago: What do you say

to a woman who do approach (when you do not know the woman as yet)?

belgareth
03-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Approach 50-100 women in a week

and get laid 1-2 times a week? Is that what you are saying? Not trying to be offensive but it does sound like a lot

of work for the end result.

idesign
03-05-2009, 05:25 PM
There's no accounting for

priorities Bel. There must be a psychological genome playing around in this particular universe, causing an alpha

distortion.

terry0400-40
03-06-2009, 01:31 AM
dunecrazy: I buy one pheromone product and use it until it ends. I don't like mixing

pheromones products. If you apply 5 products, How do you know what product is causing what reaction ? :think:

crashbandicoot: Its hard to say, because I go out to bars and night clubs 3 to 4 nights a week. I approach and

interact with chicks anywhere from 50 to 100 girls a week. :cheers:So

thats a mean average of around 11 approaches per night over a week, or around 18 in 4

nights.
Yeah i can equate with that

activity,
When i was just a little younger and was out

and about doing the clubs discos and pubs it was not unusual to chat up heaps of chics and usually scoring a hot

one, or an average one, sometimes an ugly one but then you dont have to look at the mantle piece when ur stoking the

fire place, and an extra few drinks works wonders

also.
Oh arrrhh and armed with a massive testosterone

loaded bazooka who cares as anyone of them will do the job just as long as they can wear a dress and produce the

credentials, eg ( boobs and gash )
Well i used to be a

tad crude but i am positive that i am now reformed,
i

think sorta, hmmm :rasp:

chicago
03-06-2009, 03:24 AM
stuttgart-man : Its not really

what you say, Its how you say it. I talk about the dumbest shit, like parking tickets.

belgareth : I approach

females everywhere from gas stations, supermarkets, coffee shops, malls, bars and night clubs. At the end of the

week the numbers add up. :think:
________
XXX MOVIES ONLINE (http://www.fucktube.com/)

belgareth
03-06-2009, 04:05 AM
belgareth : I approach females everywhere from gas stations, supermarkets, coffee shops, malls, bars and night

clubs. At the end of the week the numbers add up. :think:I kinda figured that. I was questioning the

results for the amount of work. When I was single I had a pretty active sex life but had fewer partners. Still do

but with only one partner. My question is about effort for returns. 1/50 seems a pretty low batting average.

kgk4569
03-06-2009, 05:56 AM
I kinda

figured that. I was questioning the results for the amount of work. When I was single I had a pretty active sex life

but had fewer partners. Still do but with only one partner. My question is about effort for returns. 1/50 seems a

pretty low batting average.

I'm just going to throw this out there, I used to be like Chicago here,

before I got tired of it. I used to talk to many women each week, have sex a minimum of 4 times a week, and at one

point had 5 active fuck buddies. Granted I was in college, got drunk often, got stoned on an iregullar basis,

belgareth
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
It's probably just a matter of

perspective. In my own opinion, I don't want to work that hard to get laid and I really prefer multiple encounters

with the same female. Sex gets better with practice, in my experience. I also hate condoms, almost as much as I hate

the definate possibility of picking up a deadly disease from random sex partners.

I got drunk and stoned a lot

in college, high school and even after I finished my education. It didn't make any real difference, I got laid as

often as I wanted and still do. Hell, after my previous wife and I seperated my sex life improved several hundred

percent, not that that is that great an accomplishment.

All I am really after is trying to understand the amount

of work put into getting laid when it has never seemed that hard to do.

kgk4569
03-06-2009, 09:59 AM
amen, I talked to alot of women

but slept with a much higher percentage. Also I enjoy mingling to it wasn't "work".

I honestly don't go out

and get laid anymore, by choice. I'm just experimenting w/ the pheromones to see how people react and how they

influence situations for a study in social engineering that I am doing. I talk and flirt alot with people but

usually I am not trying to get anywhere anymore. If there is anything I want it's an actual relationship. I just

got very tired of just having sex. That probably sounds retarded with this audience, but hey whatever.

Chicago:

back when I actually used to go out and try to get laid, I slept with 21 women in 9 months, many of them were

multiple times.

belgareth
03-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Tired of just having sex seems

perfectly reasonable to me. Nobody can spend their whole life just getting laid. There are a lot of other things a

woman is good for and most of those take a lot more of my time than the sex part. Having a relationship with a good

woman can be very fulfilling on a wide range of levels.

I'm married and not trying to pick up women. Pheromones

are for me part toy and part business tool. Admittedly, knowing that women find you sexaully attractive is great for

the ego, not that my ego needs much boosting, but there is a greater benefit to my work. I think my refusal to go

beyond politely fun while at work just increases the results I get in my work.

MOBLEYC57
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
There

are a lot of other things a woman is good for and most of those take a lot more of my time than the sex part. Having

a relationship with a good woman can be very fulfilling on a wide

range of levels.

Just had to get my DITTO in on that one, Bel! Still ... as with everything

else ... some learn, and lots don't.

A good woman is hard to find. In my area, most of the singles are

mentally polluted, but they've help me figure out that I can do just fine on my own.

If you have the energy,

saying hello to 50 different women a night sounds like good practice when all you really want is a wrestling

parnter. But chasing 50 women is just a tad bit to much work! :drunk:

Chicago ... If I may ... how old are you;

and the age rages of your victims? Sounds like AE is your WalMart suit so to speak! I'll be following your AE work

for a bit.

kgk4569
03-06-2009, 03:21 PM
hmm, good to hear sometimes I

feel like the only one out there that thinks like that.

I went through a extremely bad, hellish relationship

once, after that I cut loose and "washed" her from my life with alot of sex. Realizing I could get it anytime I want

it has done alot, one of which is make me not really want it.

After I decided I didn't want to live like this

anymore (and after I got tired of dragging myself to school feeling like someone ripped out my soul and shat in

it's place) I stopped partying hard. Now I have set a very high standard of women I will actually date, since my ex

(4 years ago) I have only ever found 3 women I wanted to date, 2 of which I did date.

I'm still a Mr. Chatty

McFlirt when I go out, but it's all just for fun.

chicago
03-07-2009, 02:45 PM
1-6-09 Friday
Pheromones: 2

drops of AE/M

My friend picks me up and we are headed to a night club in the suburbs of Chicago. We get there

and no parking the venue is packed. I see this hot chick with shiny silver boots walking to the club. I tell my

friend I'm gonna find this chick and get her inside the club, my friend is busy checking her out. :rofl: Finally

found parking and enter the venue. Its over packed. We made our way to the bar area and there is lines to get a

drinks. My friend and I started chatting with chicks. Lots of hugging and kissing going on\o/ . I make it to the

dance floor and its chicks heaven. I'm dancing, grinding, making out with chicks on the dance floor. I pull this

hot chick to the restroom, she like no no i cant do that, I keep pulling her by the arm. Once in the restroom we go

for a massive make out. I slap on a condom and have sex. After that me and her are back at the bar drinking. Its

3:30 am I'm drunk as hell and tired, We exchange numbers. I find my friend, hes with some drunk hot chick. He ask

me if he can bring her back to my house, I said sure. We all came back to my house.

:cheers:
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA WOODLAND HILLS LOCATIONS (http://dispensaries.org)

chas
03-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Wow ! :blink:

idesign
03-07-2009, 05:56 PM
hmm, good

to hear sometimes I feel like the only one out there that thinks like that.

Nah kgk you're not.

I

think there are three main groups here. Ones who want and/or need a pheromone boost to make up for some

personal/social anxiety. The PUA guys who use them in their arsenals, toward that end. And those who, like Bel,

find pheromones a fun toy and a useful business tool.

Gegogi
03-07-2009, 06:59 PM
1-16-2009.

Friday

I went to a downtown Chicago night club. Standing and drinking around

the bar area. I notice the female bartender looking at me, we hold eye contact for about a

minute.

One minute? That's a long staredown! Normally anything more than 5 or 6 seconds starts to

creep them out (unless you already know them).

vital
03-07-2009, 11:25 PM
One minute?

That's a long staredown! Normally anything more than 5 or 6 seconds starts to creep them out (unless you already

know them).

LOL.. yeah.. that's kinda freaky and I can't even imagine... maybe something that would

happen in a comedy movie or something.. but 1 whole minute stare? was she dazed? was she smiling for 1 whole min?

stuttgart-man
03-08-2009, 04:46 AM
One

minute? That's a long staredown! Normally anything more than 5 or 6 seconds starts to creep them out (unless you

already know them).

There is a PUA-rule: Be never the first who look away! And if she do not look

away......

tounge
03-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Cripes, if I owned the bar, I might

just shit-can the bartender. If the place is as busy as the poster claimed, then the bartender has no business

staring at some horndog for close to a minute. There were probably people waiting to be served while she wastes time

playing mind games. :nono:

kgk4569
03-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Nice night Chicago, hopt you

have many more like it, good to hear you are protecting your junk, too many guys don't.

idesign & bel: Tomorrow

I have a meeting with one of my better clients, her hardware is getting a bit outdated and pretty soon when she

upgrades her software to go to the 3d Dental mapping she will need to upgrade, I'm going to see what I can push her

into now.

I'm thinking A314 on the neck, 3 dabs, for a strong -rone, and 4 sprays of LT before I go ino the

building. Maybe a total of 6" or so of SOE on the arms.

The sarget is a 50ish yr old female who is the wife to

the dentist. She is already quite friendly with me, and trusts me alot for her computer needs. So I want to see if I

can push even harder.

tounge
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Nice night

Chicago, hopt you have many more like it,

Yea, anytime you can bang someone you just met within a

couple of hours, in a smelly, germ infested, public bathroom of a crowded bar, it's a great night. :blink:

chicago
03-09-2009, 08:45 PM
kgk4569: Push her in the

washroom and give her some of your hardware. :rofl:
________
Hotels In

Mexico (http://mexicohoteles.org)

tounge
03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Great idea. Just hope you don't

get charged with rape.:think:

kgk4569
03-10-2009, 10:52 AM
sold her the operatory setup

that I wanted, it's tenative leaning on a given on replacing her entire network.

it went well, need to go back

tomorrow and get dirty in the crawlspace to be sure I can run the Cat 5e and A-V-P cables.

chicago
03-10-2009, 09:27 PM
tounge: My daddy told me there

is a fine line between a great lover and a

rapist.:think:
________
Recall Prilosec (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

tounge
03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
tounge: My

daddy told me there is a fine line between a great lover and a rapist.:think:

Hope daddy told

you what Bubba likes to do to rapists.:wave:

terry0400-40
03-11-2009, 01:48 AM
tounge: My daddy told me there is a fine line between a great lover and a

rapist.:think:Thank goodness that your father was a loving, caring,

paternal and thoughtful enough person to have given you a sound sex education, he must be a nice

man.

So be thankful that you have had a solid foundation

laid.
As this could lead you on to a very fulfilling

lifestyle that may abound in good works and understanding. :wave:

chicago
03-12-2009, 01:14 AM
3-11-09 Wednesday

drops of AE/M

I got into a taxi and headed out to a venue in the south suburbs of Chicago. $5 cover, free

buffet, $2 drinks. Hell of a deal. At the buffet line I start talking to girl. I was just being friendly, shes not

the kind I would be hitting on. We sat together and ate. I found out shes married and all. After food, I walk around

and end up by the bar area. I'm approaching and making small with most girls at the bar area. One hour goes by and

no solid hooks. Out of no ware the married chick from the buffet line comes up to me with a hot as hell chick with

her. We all start drinking, then I grab the hottie and hit the dance floor. No sex tonite, but I had a lot of fun.

They gave me a ride home. That was very nice of them. The hottie and I are going to a strip club tomorrow, Because

she is thinking of working there.
________
MOTORCYCLE

TIRES (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)

dunecrazy
03-16-2009, 11:50 PM
yeah thats awesome Chicago,

hook up with the soon to be stripper! I would love that :)\o/

kgk4569
03-17-2009, 05:05 AM
I

would love that

are you peeking in windows?
:run:

chicago
03-17-2009, 11:33 AM
3-12-09 Thursday
Pheromones : 2

drops AE/M

The hot chick from last night picks me up and we are headed to a strip club. She is driving and

talking to me how excited she is about working at strip club. I was thinking to my self "this chick looked hotter

yesterday, then today".:think:
This strip club is far, its on the border of Illinois and Indiana. Finally we get

there and its $5 for parking. Entrance is $10 each. I ask for a manager, when he arrives I tell him the female I'm

with wants to work here. We avoid cover charge and save $20.\o/ The manager takes us to the bar area and buys us a

round of drinks. The manager tells my date let me show you around, so they leave me by the bar. Once alone strippers

start approaching me. I'm grabbing them hugging, kissing, feeling them all over. They ask me wanna go for private

dance?, when I say no, they walk away. One stripper must of been on drugs. She sits on me and starts talking about

Chicago and Obama. She is so into it. This stripper is screaming in my ear. Then she starts kissing me on my

cheek.:kiss: Then she starts kissing me on the lips, after that we start making out. I got one hand between her legs

and rubbing her vagina. The bartender tells her she is wanted some where else, so she gives me her number and

leaves. My date comes back to me after a tour of the place and talking to other strippers and staff members. The

next hour we are sitting and drinking at the bar. I said lets go I'm drunk and tired. Walking to her car, she tells

me to drive. We get in the car and make out. I Start driving, she unzips me and starts giving oral sex while I'm

driving on the highway. We ended up at her place for more sex.
________
How to

roll a blunt (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

blackandgifted
03-17-2009, 12:58 PM
3-12-09 Thursday
Pheromones : 2 drops AE/M

The hot chick from last night picks me up and

we are headed to a strip club. She is driving and talking to me how excited she is about working at strip club. I

was thinking to my self "this chick looked hotter yesterday, then today".:think:
This strip club is far, its on

the border of Illinois and Indiana. Finally we get there and its $5 for parking. Entrance is $10 each. I ask for a

manager, when he arrives I tell him the female I'm with wants to work here. We avoid cover charge and save $20.\o/

The manager takes us to the bar area and buys us a round of drinks. The manager tells my date let me show you

around, so they leave me by the bar. Once alone strippers start approaching me. I'm grabbing them hugging, kissing,

feeling them all over. They ask me wanna go for private dance?, when I say no, they walk away. One stripper must of

been on drugs. She sits on me and starts talking about Chicago and Obama. She is so into it. This stripper is

screaming in my ear. Then she starts kissing me on my cheek.:kiss: Then she starts kissing me on the lips, after

that we start making out. I got one hand between her legs and rubbing her vagina. The bartender tells her she is

wanted some where else, so she gives me her number and leaves. My date comes back to me after a tour of the place

and talking to other strippers and staff members. The next hour we are sitting and drinking at the bar. I said lets

go I'm drunk and tired. Walking to her car, she tells me to drive. We get in the car and make out. I Start driving,

she unzips me and starts giving oral sex while I'm driving on the highway. We ended up at her place for more

sex.

WOW!!

i need to go get some alter ego, i need

this to happen to me, great story man

kgk4569
03-17-2009, 01:03 PM
WOW!!

i need to go get some

alter ego, i need this to happen to me, great story man

Just a warning, not all products are the same

for each person. I doubt you will have the same effect as chicago is having. Alot of what he is experiencing is due

to his personality, AE helps on the assist.

terry0400-40
03-17-2009, 02:18 PM
A vagina can be a very exciting and wonderful place either to possess or to have

the experience of a personal visit.

Also a vagina is sometimes a mystery because you can never tell by feel or

look where it has been or what it

contains.

You also may never be exactly sure who may have visited and entered into the

sensual doorway of the vagina that you may be wishing to explore.

There may have been unwashed or unclean/diseased items enter into the site

area eg spotted dick.

Or a previous fiddler may have scratched an infected pimple upon their

buttox and the residing under fingernail fetum may well find the moist cavern of the vagina a choice place to take

refuge and start a family.

The moral of the story is Fools plunge in where wise men act upon knowledge.

??

Take care and wash hands after clit tickling.

??

All that glitters is not gold ??

Whatever "enjoy the moment" :drunk:

chicago
03-17-2009, 10:02 PM
:type: terry0400-40: Can you

please point to the area you are talking about ?..
________
DRUGTEST (http://drugtestingkit.org)

terry0400-40
03-18-2009, 03:51 AM
:type: terry0400-40: Can you please point to the area you are talking about

?..Certainly my

friend.

I call the area The Gash or the Yummio

Yoopi.

As per diagram below.

tounge
03-18-2009, 04:13 PM
WOW!!

i need to go get some

alter ego, i need this to happen to me, great story man

Dude, you are setting yourself up for great

disappointment.

I could as easily as anyone else use a pheromone product, and come on here and make

ridiculously wild claims. Now you don't know if I'm telling you the truth or not. So are you going to blow your

hard earned dough on hearsay, or listen to reasonable folks and try to experiment with prudence?

vital
03-18-2009, 06:34 PM
You must be a tall handsome man

and the girls see you as a 10 I guess. You seem like the only one w/ sex hits every other night from pheromones.

terry0400-40
03-18-2009, 10:47 PM
WOW!!

i need to go get some

alter ego, i need this to happen to me, great story manSure i can say

that i also have experienced some freaking amazingly good hits with AE and have to concur that it is a good

attraction tool.

Therefore take advice from Tounge and

others.
Because real world success means that you have to be in the right place at the right

time.

And also you have to present your self in the very best light to suit the

current circumstances that you may be in at the time.

Therefore with some forward thinking, good planning, and a smooth

presentation Pheromones can certainly give you a decisive

edge.
But the hunter has to have the mindset of one who

is going to succeed.
And then he has to have the balls

to actually put motion into

practice.

Yeah a suitable pheromone mix will certainly give the user some action so

long as the user is prepared to take action when he is amoungst the action.

kgk4569
03-19-2009, 04:51 AM
Dude, you

are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

I could as easily as anyone else use a pheromone product, and

come on here and make ridiculously wild claims. Now you don't know if I'm telling you the truth or not. So are you

going to blow your hard earned dough on hearsay, or listen to reasonable folks and try to experiment with

prudence? hell if you are lying, why even bother using the product?

Seriously though, I don't quite

doubt chicago's claims, it really is that easy to get laid. I've been there and done that, once you get in the

hang of it it's easy as hell, there are ALWAYS women out there with low morals, and if sexx is all you want then

you just have to find out what places they hang out and go there.

blackandgifted
03-19-2009, 05:54 AM
Dude, you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

I could as easily as anyone

else use a pheromone product, and come on here and make ridiculously wild claims. Now you don't know if I'm

telling you the truth or not. So are you going to blow your hard earned dough on hearsay, or listen to reasonable

folks and try to experiment with prudence?

you guys are taking the fun out of this pheromone crap and

you do make a point. i don't want to spend $40-60 on a product that doesn't make any improvement in my sex life.

So im not gonna spend 200-300 on experiments either.

and to terry0400-40 my whole objective registering on the

boards is to GET LAID. not to plan,sceme,presentation i do that on a regular basis.

maybe this wasn't a good

idea

belgareth
03-19-2009, 05:55 AM
If that's what you want, I'm

sure it is out there. I guess it's all in your perspective on women. For me, that type women kind of makes me

shrivel up a little. For most people I think they are interested in relationships instead of the rather unsatisfying

(in my experience) quick screw in the bathroom.

The truth is that you don't know who here is telling the truth

and who is not. You are better off to do a little reading and careful experimenting to find what works for you, your

personality, goals and lifestyle.

For all you know Chicago could be a 70 year old woman amusing herself baiting

you and I could be a sixteen year old high school student. We have had some whoopers told here. My favorite is still

the janitor and the lawyer, but that's a little off topic.

Don't take anything said here or on any other

forum at face value. Do some research and your own tests, then decide for yourself if pheromones really work and are

worth the bother.

B&G: you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars. That's why I suggested using gel packs and

specific products based on your goals. I'm a tightwad at heart and tend to do things in the way that will cost me

the least.

Rbt
03-19-2009, 08:37 AM
One thing for sure. There are sooo

many variables. Personality/presentation, pheromones/body chemistry, situation/environment, phase of the moon...

There is yet to be any "magic bullet" or "sure thing" especially when it comes to dealing with other humans. All

you can do it try some of the various tools and techniques and develop what works for you and gets you what you want

to be getting (at that time).

Only you can decide what works, and how well it works. Some people actually DO

find it easy to get laid, just like I've met people who are natural salesmen, or seem to be a "natural" in some

sport or other endeavor. Doesn't mean you or anyone else can be even if they do the same things or use the same

products.

"Two people can do the same thing and it isn't the same thing." (Not sure where I read that, but it

sure has proven to be true.)

And yes, I've seen some fantastic claims here and on other forums. Claims about

getting laid/dates, wonder suppliments that turn you into a Greek god, get-rich-quick schemes, etc etc. All must be

taken with a good dose of skepticism.

Doesn't hurt to give pheomone products a try. Some may work wonders, some

may not work at all, some may be disasters... Just remember to buy quality stuff to begin with. Those "wonder"

products you may see at the dollar store or corner gas station are usually crud. Expect to pay for something good.

Experimentation and a willingness to take (careful) risks is what life, and success in life, however you define

it, is all about.

:kiss: :cheers:

kgk4569
03-19-2009, 11:10 AM
well B&G, if you want to be a

big player we have to have some self evaluation here, this is not a quick thing. Nothing can force people to want

you.

Here are things you should evaluate:

1. What is your intended target? This is the most important

question. The answer is not "Women". Find a valid specific target, even if it is something like "50 yr old BBWs who

like polka", this question determines what you need to do to get your target.

2. What is your personality? Be

completely honest with yourself, root out whatever flaws you have and work honestly on improving them. Always work

toward the personality you find your target would like.

3. How are your 3 firsts? the 3 firsts are the first

things that make an impression, they are Sight, Sound and Smell. Do you look good, how does your stance, movement,

walk, dress, etc come off? Does your voice crack, dio you sound fake, indecisive, dumb? Do you smell like you have

sweat issues, like you don't bathe, like you just shit yourself? These 3 must also be tailored to your desired

target.

4. What is your background? Do you have enough variety in your background to be able to talk to your

desired targets?

Pheromones help, they are like a paintbrush, it's a great tool, but it needs you to paint the

masterpeice.

Also you need to find the right pheromone. Imagine this, you walk into a club and start being all

manly to this chick, real agressive, you are wearing SoE. She seems indecisive, she smells the SoE and reads

"chatty, casual, friendly", but your body and words are telling her "Dominant, masculine, horny" unconciously she is

bound to be confused.

The purpose of these pheromones is to ACCENT the natural pheromones you produce, if you

get this wrong it will be like a chick wearing lipstick on her nose, it might attract someone, but not as much as

when it was used right. you need to experiment in order to see what works best for you and your body chemistry.

Also this is greatly affected by how much you sweat and your hygene habits. Personally I found that since I sweat

alot the pheromones don't last as long, and I can't put them on my wrists because in washing my hands I always

tend to wash them off.

Don't be intimidated you are a n00b, you have alot to learn, but once yuo learn you

will indeed be formidable.

tounge
03-19-2009, 02:44 PM
hell if you

are lying, why even bother using the product?

there are ALWAYS women out there with low morals,

So then the guys engaging them must also have low morals.

Getting sex is not that difficult

for some of us. But viewing so many posts around here over the years, for many it is obtained with great difficulty,

if at all.

As for lying, I'm not saying that anyone is lying or not, however over the years there are

many who have clearly embellished their pheromone usage results. In my opinion to either draw attention to

themselves or appear to be a big man on campus. Or both.

kgk4569
03-20-2009, 04:55 AM
So then

the guys engaging them must also have low morals.

Getting sex is not that difficult for some of us. But viewing

so many posts around here over the years, for many it is obtained with great difficulty, if at all.

As for

lying, I'm not saying that anyone is lying or not, however over the years there are many who have clearly

embellished their pheromone usage results. In my opinion to either draw attention to themselves or appear to be a

big man on campus. Or both.
Yeah, but hey, he seemed much more interested in getting laid in general that

just meeting women.

So basicly they have the interne equivilent of "short-mans syndrome"?

chicago
03-25-2009, 12:06 AM
:type: B&G: I think this is what

belgareth is saying.:rofl:
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

belgareth
03-25-2009, 02:44 AM
My descriptions were

figurative. I really am male, 4' 11" tall, weigh 267 lbs, mostly bald with stringy hair and a long beard that I can

tuck into my belt. I'm also 73 years old and live under a bridge, showering once a week at the homeless shelter. I

visit the forum from the public library. Oh...and I don't have any teeth.

blackandgifted
03-25-2009, 05:59 AM
you guys are real

funny

belgareth
03-25-2009, 07:29 AM
We aren't trying to offend you

B&G, but to illistrate a point. You need to experiment on your own. All of us will offer guidance but since we are

all unique your results will differ. Since you don't know any of us, your safest course is to test for yourself and

take all of our claimed experiences with a grain of salt.

I do want you to have a good exerience at a minimal

cost so I made my suggestions based on what you said about yourself. Have you tried anything yet?

chicago
03-25-2009, 12:35 PM
:type: B&G: Most of these guys

here attacking me have not even had sex with more than ten women all their lives. The way they think says it all.

The females that had sex with them was not their pick. Guys like these get left overs from guys like me. I don't

reply to their attacks, because truth does not need defending. The person with limited belief tells you are headed

towards big disappointment. That person is in a deep sleep and refuses to see reality. Back in the old days if you

did not belief with the old wise men they would kill you, but today they only attack you, because it makes them feel

better.
B&G who do you wanna listen to ?. Someone who had sex with 6 females all his life or a guy like me who lost

count of how many girls I had sex with estimated in the

hundreds.
________
A ride for cinderella (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/A_Ride_for_Cinderella)

belgareth
03-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Nice fantasy, Chicago. You may

believe that tripe but hopefully nobody else does. And, nobody is aiming at you in particular. The point is to take

what we all say with a grain of salt. If you choose to feel picked on, that is up to you but I am including myself

in the list of people not to believe at face value.

Personally, I don't really care how much success or

failure you have or how often. It sounds too much like bragging to me. Is there some reason you think its so

important to screw so many women? A sign of manhood of something?

kgk4569
03-25-2009, 01:22 PM
I are burly manly man.

Ok,

I'm just going to cut through all the arguments here.

1. Don't believe everything you read on the internet,

it may be true, but until you can prove it, pretend it's bullshit. And if it doesn't directly affect you in some

way, you are best off ignoring it or forgetting it.

2. What I do may b\have different effects, than when you do

almost the same thing. What I like is probably different from what you like. So, what pheromones work for me, might

not work for you. We can HELP and give you guidance, but it ultimately depends on you and the situation.

Here is

what I have to say about Pheromeones:

Based on MY feild tests, they work. I do not sleep with every women they

work on, as a matter of fact I haven't slep with any I used them on, but that's a matter of personal choice, not

ability. I test things like appoachability, attitude, and demenor. I do this as an experiment.

No Pheromone, no

matter how awesome, is the "God-Mone" (I'm coining that, feel free to use it), without drugs you can not make

someone lose self-control.

End Arguments.

Kip Makes a rule (and refers to himself in third

person):
Honestly if you report a hit, lets just take it at face value. If you have to make up hits, then

you have to deal with your own sad life. Otherwise continue, it is good to hear and helps others such as B&G learn.

But please in the future it would help n00bs if you were more descriptive on how you approached the woman in

question.

gottlob
03-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Well, it's my first

comment here, so please have patience with me. I have been using Alter Ego for about 4 years now(10 bottles).

Although I tried other ‘mones too including P.I., for some reason AE as a standalone product is the one I will

stick with. There is something in the smell and results that really appeals to me.
The way I get closer to women

is by dancing: I am for 5 years a ballroom dancer. Before even using pheromones, I knew there are 9 women out there

that know to dance to 1 guy, as guys are shy when it comes to dance lessons. May be some folks want to exploit this

reality to their personal benefit.
I use one dab of AE on each side of the neck and one dab on the chin. That’s

it. In time, I’ve learned that less is always more, especially when it comes to pheromones. I never had somebody

walking to my seat, kissing me out of control or jumping on my bones.
Everybody was able to hold themselves

together, although it was obvious when AE was working and when not. Honestly, my rate of hits is 3 maybe 4 out of 5.

At one time by OD-ing one girl got a headache making us both losers.

The reaction I’m getting from women is

like a slight opening in her defence system, an extra 25% of attention. To me, that is enough to “get in” if I would

be interested to pursue that person. Knowing that AE gets me that edge, I am no longer after any skirt that comes my

way, instead I am going for the one I like, usually “best in show” since the pretty one is harder to get.

Although I turned 54, I see myself in all aspects (physical, emotional, professional, financial, social and

intellectual) a balanced and competitive male. I am with this hot, tall, long black hair, above average beautiful

Asian lady for almost 4 years...and she is 20 years younger than me. I’d say she is a fair 9, when the overwhelming

majority will be a 6.
What I’ve noticed, is that AE has this stamp(signature) effect on the woman’s smells

database. You only have to use it ones for her to feel attracted to you. At one point as an experiment I used no

mones just to see if there is any drop in interest. Curiously, there was none, she seemed to have the same strong

attraction although I did not apply anything.

Final thought, ones I broke up with a woman and wanted to go

back, the pheromones would not restore the initial magic.
One way wonder?

tounge
03-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Nice info Gottlob. I was wondering

if you are covering the AE with a cologne or wearing it raw?

Blacky Chan
03-27-2009, 07:25 AM
It

sounds too much like bragging to me.

One thing I've learned in life is that the guy talking about the

most chicks sees the least action.

tounge
03-27-2009, 07:53 AM
One thing

I've learned in life is that the guy talking about the most chicks sees the least action.

That

is generally the case. Women confuse and frustrate these type of guys.:rofl:

idesign
03-27-2009, 08:25 AM
B&G who

do you wanna listen to ?. Someone who had sex with 6 females all his life or a guy like me who lost count of how

many girls I had sex with estimated in the hundreds.

THAT all depends on what one's goals are. If it

includes sleeping with as many women as possible well, that's a personal choice, have at it. Personally, I don't

see anything resembling a "superior" trait in that pursuit, either in manliness or sexual prowess.

If one's

priorities lie in other areas then that's another choice, and has nothing to do with being "old and angry" or

settling for your dregs. What you may not understand chicago is that some people just don't want what you want,

plain and simple.

I have a feeling that B&G would be happy just getting laid in general, and if pheromones help

him so much the better. If he wants to follow in your footsteps then he can try. What others are warning him about

is getting set up for failure when he thinks one thing will happen and he falls flat because he has unrealistic

expectations.

OTOH, I enjoy reading your posts. They're outrageous and quite amusing, and I really don't care

if they're true or not. But you have to expect some ribbing and a little flak from the crowd... honestly

blackandgifted
03-27-2009, 12:01 PM
My main goal is to

attract the opposite sex, AND GET LAID!and be the alpha male i always desired. i understand women are not going to

magnetize themselves to me. But if these pheromones work i should get some type of attention.

I read some of

these reports and it sounds too good to be true, hows some people report a glance or women starting a conversation

how do we know pheromones is the cause of this?? it could be just dumb luck. These members saying they got a "HIT"??? WHERE IM FROM A HIT IS GETTING A CHICK TO TAKE

OFF HER PANTIES!! not a chick glancing at you, i get that everyday.

you can go to the

bar/club and see a dude that can get whatever chick he wants!!! what seperates him from me?? i thought some of these

pheromone products will give people the edge. But some of these dudes on the thread try to act mad scientist mixing

and blending different products.

THE MAIN GOAL IS TO GET LAID, Why do you think men spends hundreds of dollars

on colognes buy fancy cars houses, etc. if your on the same page with me hit me up.

and chicago's blow job in

his car really doesn't count, its a stripper! thats what they do. i frequent stripclub's myself the more money you

have the more attractive you are,LOL

kgk4569
03-27-2009, 12:57 PM
Don't buy mones, you won't

get the results you are looking for.

1. Not all strippers are whores.

2. The thing that separates them from

you is most likely your attitude. If your words in anyway reflect your attitude you come off as desperate, and

lacking confidence.

Personally I'm doing this for a social engineering experiement. Eventually I am going to

write a book about it, and this will be a section or two.

If a chick glances at you there is a good chance she

might be interested, if you don't take advantage of this then it is a problem with YOU. if you run up in there damn

near humping her leg, then again the problem is YOU. If you walk up calm and casual,maybe a little shy, but not too

much, show a decent conversation, then hey, you are all good.

blackandgifted
03-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Don't buy mones, you won't get the results you are looking for.

1. Not all strippers

are whores.

2. The thing that separates them from you is most likely your attitude. If your

words in anyway reflect your attitude you come off as desperate, and lacking confidence.

Personally I'm doing this for a social engineering experiement. Eventually I am going to write a book

about it, and this will be a section or two.

If a chick glances at you there is a good chance she might

be interested, if you don't take advantage of this then it is a problem with YOU. if you run up in there damn near

humping her leg, then again the problem is YOU. If you walk up calm and casual,maybe a little shy, but not too much,

show a decent conversation, then hey, you are all good.

What? im not desperate and lacking

confidence.

and you just proved my point. Im talking to the wrong people, social engineering experiment!?

belgareth
03-28-2009, 08:19 AM
What? im not desperate and lacking confidence.

and you just proved my point. Im

talking to the wrong people, social engineering experiment!?
If you are sure that we are teh wrong people,

what are you doing here? You have been offered advice and don't take any of it. Are you here hoping for a miracle

or just to argue?

chicago
03-28-2009, 11:08 AM
:type: I agree with B&G, women

looking and playing with their hair is not a hit. Women do that

anyway.
________
Jailbroken (http://jailbroken.org/)

chas
03-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Does anyone like my new avatar ? I

don't look like it by the way :)

B&G - my view is this. Using 'mones is meant to a * fun experiment *.

Many people start by buying the gel packs because they are low cost. You won't go far wrong by trying the 'Scent

of Eros' gel packs for making you approachable & adding 'The Edge' gel packs for a sexual vibe. Later on, you

could experiment with the other gel packs (e.g. Alter Ego or Chikara) before paying a lot more for the full sized

bottles. Younger people produce more natural 'none than older people but why not give it a go - if you OD, put less

'mones on ? It is a meant to be a fun experiment.

Some of the people on this forum have been here for

years & are older than you. Some *are* looking at it from the view of a social experiment - & some are looking back

on their extensive practical experience with women & passing on their advice.

But - a person in their

20's will look at the process of meeting women differently from someone in their 40's +.

'mones are

only an * additional * asset to help your relations with women. If you read the posts in the Women's Forum you

will see that some of the women take exactly the same approach as you. They want an effective 'mone to wear to get

(usually) one particular man to show a sexual interest in them (I realise that you do not have a particular women in

mind). But it doesn't work like that - we judge women on their looks, clothes, smile, personality - & lastly

'mones. & I think that they judge us men like that as well...

Just experiment, go with the flow, try some

gel packs & pick up some tips from this forum.

chicago
03-28-2009, 01:53 PM
3-27-09 Friday

drops of AE/M

I went to a bar in southwest area of Chicago. I walk in to small cozy place playing nice dance

music and its kinda dark. Its packed with a European crowd mostly polish people. Chicks look like super models. I

start approaching and making small talk with the hot chicks. I found out some can not speak English. After

approaching many chicks, but no solid hooks. I head back to the bar and get another drinks. $18 for Grey goose on

the rocks. I'm not cheap but thats kinda high. $40 for 2 drinks including tips. I approaching two girls sitting in

the booth by them self. I sit down and start talking. One got a divorce this week and the hot one broke up with her

long term boyfriend. They are celebrating tonight. They are kinda drunk and are spilling their guts out talking to

me. I'm not saying a word I'm just listening. After an hour they invite in to go with them to another venue. I

said I would love to but I take taxi everywhere its cheaper than a DUI. The hot one said No problem lets go in my

car. We drive about half an hour and arrive to the next venue. Its twice the size the last one. We enter and get $35

bracelet for all you can drink all night. Great deal. All three of us get drunk as hell. I pull the hot one to the

dance floor and go for a make out, We are grinding and making out on the dance floor. We ended up closing the venue.

The other chick (divorce one) invite me and the hot one back to her place for some food. We all went to her house

and ate. Fuck-in hot one throws up few times and falls a sleep. I start making out with the divorce one and went

into her bed room and had sex. I really wanted the other one. after that I Called a taxi and went

home.
________
Vaaapp (http://essentialvaaappvaporizer.com)

chicago
03-29-2009, 02:13 PM
3-29-09

I just found out

today I'm going on a road trip to Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm taking my AE/M and my laptop. I will keep you guys updated

on results.
________
Universal Health Warehouse (http://uhwh.com/)

dunecrazy
03-29-2009, 09:15 PM
cool man keep us posted!

Have a good trip. Looking forward to another story :)

kgk4569
03-30-2009, 04:58 AM
Nice Chicago. BTW you never

answered my questions as to where you are from, and what the misconceptions are that American guys have, I am really

interested to hear your views on this.

kgk4569
03-30-2009, 04:59 AM
And yes B&G, I am doing a

social engineering experiment. Look up social engineering if you want to understand it more.

Also you do come

off as desperate.

belgareth
03-30-2009, 06:07 AM
And yes

B&G, I am doing a social engineering experiment. Look up social engineering if you want to understand it more.

Also you do come off as desperate.
Social engineering can mean a lot of things. While this thread is not

the place for it, I'd like to kow more about what you are trying to accomplish. There is always open discussion for

such things.

kgk4569
03-30-2009, 06:43 AM
*grumble grumble* I was trying

to not have to explain it. thats why I told him to look it up, I'll just leave it at it's none of the bad

things.

belgareth
03-30-2009, 07:48 AM
*grumble

grumble* I was trying to not have to explain it. thats why I told him to look it up, I'll just leave it at it's

none of the bad things.
I was just being my usual nosey self. Social Engineering is an interesting field of

study.

kgk4569
03-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Aye it is. This all started

back when I was younger trying to become a hacker, I discovered the feild I am the best in is SocEng. I was promoted

and asked to write an article about it, But the more I tried, the deeper I got. Eventually I branched out into

studying body language, and now pheromones. Someday I hope to write that article in the form of a book.

chicago
03-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Belgareth: social engineering is

?the art and science of getting people to comply to your

wishes?.
________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

belgareth
03-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Belgareth: social engineering is “the art and science of getting people to comply to your

wishes”.
That's an over simplification. I've studied it to some degree and was asking for specifics.

kgk4569
03-30-2009, 01:32 PM
That's

an over simplification. I've studied it to some degree and was asking for specifics.

Bad as it sounds,

he basicly hit it right on the head.

chicago
03-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Belgareth denial is not a river

in Egypt :rofl:
________
Medical marijuana card (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)

belgareth
03-30-2009, 02:01 PM
Bad as it

sounds, he basicly hit it right on the head.
It's still a simplification. We could break it down into

several modes, if you'd like. Legal methods, social pressure methods, peer pressure methods and so on. I was

curious as to what you were trying to accomplish, despite the ignorant remarks made by Chicago.

Management, if

done well, is social engineering as is leadership. Even raising children could be called social engineering. The

government uses taxation and propoganda, among other tools to attempt social engineering. It is a very wide field

that I have studied to some degree. As a matter of curiosity I was asking for more details. If you mean to simply

manipulate individuals, that's fairly small in scope but can be interesting.

belgareth
03-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Aye it

is. This all started back when I was younger trying to become a hacker, I discovered the feild I am the best in is

SocEng. I was promoted and asked to write an article about it, But the more I tried, the deeper I got. Eventually I

branched out into studying body language, and now pheromones. Someday I hope to write that article in the form of a

book.
I'm two types of engineer, both technical fields, but social engineering is interesting, mainly

because of how it affects us all. Over the years I've tinkered with it a few times, mostly back when I was a

corporate manager. The principles work surprisingly well on small and medium sized groups. Never have had the chance

to test it on larger groups though.

kgk4569
03-31-2009, 04:53 AM
Basicly what I'm studying is

the more broad social engineering in General. The ability to manipulate and influence people. I plan to hit on 3

major subjects, Personality, Body language and smell. Primarily the first two.

belgareth
03-31-2009, 05:43 AM
Basicly

what I'm studying is the more broad social engineering in General. The ability to manipulate and influence people.

I plan to hit on 3 major subjects, Personality, Body language and smell. Primarily the first two.
So, then

your focus is on the individual or on groups? Techniques vary depending on that. Smell would be far less a factor in

groups since you necessarily have to have a greater distance. Physical contact is more limited too so you can't use

that as a tool. On the other hand, poise, self confidance and delivery seem to make a far greater difference. The

ability to read reactions and adjust your presentation to the group becomes a lage factor too. I've noticed, and a

preacher once told me this as well, that with a group you can get them excited or angry and it transmits itself

through the whole group. It's interesting to watch it happening.

kgk4569
03-31-2009, 07:50 AM
I'm focusing on both.

chicago
03-31-2009, 09:57 AM
:type: kgk4569: Learn social

engineering from the professionals.
________
herbalaire vaporizer

review (http://herbalairevaporizer.com/)

belgareth
03-31-2009, 07:33 PM
I'm

focusing on both.
It sounds like it could be an interesting article. I'd like to read it when you get it

ready.

kgk4569
04-01-2009, 04:40 AM
it's going to be much more

than just an article, But it will probably be a long time coming If I ever completely commit to it.

belgareth
04-01-2009, 04:56 AM
it's

going to be much more than just an article, But it will probably be a long time coming If I ever completely commit

to it.
I understand. Used the word article for lack of a more appropriate word. You kow how us technical

types are: Lots of numbers but a little weak on vocabulary :rofl: I have several projects that need finishing too.

Perhaps when I retire I'll have time to complete them all.

chicago
04-01-2009, 03:16 PM
3-30-09 Monday
3-31-09

Tuesday

Pheromones: 2 drops of AE/M

I went with a female friend to Cincinnati,Ohio. She had to do some work

for her company.
Monday I went out alone and all most every restaurant/bar was empty. I still manage to set up a

movie date with my waitress.
Tuesday evening the waitress picks me up from my hotel and we head out to a movie

theater. I notice a weird smell from her car:think: . We arrive at theater and decided to watch "The Knowing". We

pay and enter and we are the only customers in the theater.
She turns her head toward me and starts talking to me

and I notice her fuck-in breath smells like 10,000 asses. What the fuck. I'm thinking now the date sucks. I hope

the movie better be good. After the movie, she drives me back to my hotel. I hold my breath and lean in for a quick

kiss and jump out of her car. She says call me later if you wanna hang out. I say

OK
________
Glass Weed Pipe (http://glasspipes.net/)

kgk4569
04-02-2009, 04:38 AM
LOL! it's refreshing to

sometimes hear of the failures.

Chicago... I'm still waiting for you to answer the questions...

chicago
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
4-3-09 Friday

drops of AE/M

My friend picks me up and we are headed to a venue on the south side of Chicago.
We arrive at the

venue and its only half full. I get a drink and start walking around and making small talk with chicks. I normally

don't hit on staff of the venue, but a chick selling shots walks up to me and we start chatting. She walks away and

tries to sell her shots to other customers. After a while the shot girl ends up by me at the bar area. She starts

buying a round and I'm buying the next round of drinks. Everything is going great. We are making out like crazy.

I'm grabbing her everywhere and she is grabbing me everywhere. She must of got too drunk. She all of the sudden she

flips out. She start arguing with me about I'm treating her like a whore and I'm not respecting her. The

management comes over and ask me to leave for the night. Crazy bitch had two

personalities.
________
Body science (http://bodyscience.ws/)

dunecrazy
04-04-2009, 01:20 PM
F that, I hate women like

that! Damn sounded like it was going somewhere. Yeah sounds like she got way drunk :drunk:

Better luck next

time. Cant be a slam dunk every night I guess right.

chicago
04-09-2009, 01:05 PM
4-8-09 Wednesday

drops of AE/M

Its Wednesday and its Latin night at a venue located on the southwest side of Chicago. My friend

and I arrive at the venue and its packed No cover and cheap drinks.
After approaching a few chicks. I get into a

state of mind were I just walk up to anyone and talk and I don't care about the outcome.
I start talking with two

chicks. One is hot and the other ugly. I learn from the past to be nice to the ugly one, because ugly chick are

great cock blockers. I start gaming the ugly and once she is comfortable with me, I turn my game to the hot one. The

hot one starts testing me, she keeps mentioning her boyfriend in the conversation. I keep ignoring the boyfriend

topic.
I hook up the ugly chick with some random dude. Then I pull the hot one on the dance floor. We are grinding

but she keeps avoiding kissing on the lips. I ask her does she lives near the venue, she said yes. We do more

drinking and making out. I can tell from her face she is ready to go. We ended up by her place. she gave me some

last minute resistance. At the end we had sex.
________
HOT BOX

VAPORIZER (http://hotboxvaporizers.com)

dunecrazy
04-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Another top quality story

Chicago, thats cool! Sounds like you got a good game plan going on. How much more AE do you have? Are you going

to switch up to another pheromone or stay with AE? sounds like AE is a winner for you!

chicago
04-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks dunecrazy: My AE/M bottle

is running low. AE/M is a very solid product for me. I get results from 18-40 years old females.
dunecrazy: what

other products do you recommend I should

try??..
________
Dental insurance forum (http://www.insurance-forums.org/dental-insurance/)

dunecrazy
04-11-2009, 03:31 PM
Chicago: I haven't used

many, but my most consistent was SOE. I'm not sure if that will help get them in bed or anything, but they sure

like to be chatty and touchy. I just like seeing the responses SOE does.

I've done a 1-2 dabs of NPA alone,

with not much luck. I've mixed some NPA up 1:3 ratio in a small bottle, no luck with that either after a couple

tries. I'll keep trying it and maybe then I'll throw the SOE/NPA combo, just want to use each product stand alone

first. My next purchase will be AE, it works well for you, and I like that it has a nice blend of 3 'mones, and

sounds like its just fine by itself.

Gorgar
04-11-2009, 10:20 PM
A vagina can be a very exciting and wonderful place

either to possess or to have the experience of a personal visit.

Also a vagina is sometimes a mystery because you can never tell by feel or

look where it has been or what it contains.

You also

may never be exactly sure who may have visited and entered into the sensual doorway of the vagina that you may be

wishing to explore.

There may have been unwashed or

unclean/diseased items enter into the site area eg spotted dick.

Or a previous fiddler may have scratched an infected pimple upon their

buttox and the residing under fingernail fetum may well find the moist cavern of the vagina a choice place to take

refuge and start a family.

The moral of the story

is Fools plunge in where wise men act upon knowledge. ??

Take care and wash hands after clit tickling. ??

All that glitters is not gold ??

Whatever "enjoy the moment" :drunk:

Terry

you have giggling like a little kid, my wife is yelling at me from the other room.:rofl:

terry0400-40
04-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Terry

you have giggling like a little kid, my wife is yelling at me from the other

room.:rofl:Just explain to her that you have been reading some comments

posted up by a deviant pox doctors clerk. :LOL:

chicago
04-16-2009, 01:51 PM
4-15-09 Wednesday
Pheromones :

2 drops of AE/M

I went to the same venue as above. I got a few numbers, but no solid

hits.
________
Housewives Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/housewives/)

braddeltone
03-15-2010, 10:58 AM
1-16-2009. Friday

I went to a downtown Chicago night club.

Standing and drinking around the bar area. I notice the female bartender looking at me, we hold eye contact for

about a minute.
I started to make small talk with every female around me.
A Blondie walks up to me and Say's "

Give me a massage on my shoulders".
She starts talking some weird shit, she must of been on some drugs. The Blondie

and the female bartender starts arguing about, Blondie didn't pay for a earlier drink. Blondie and I start making

out by the bar. We left the night club and went to her place.

cool man, this shxt really works.