PDA

View Full Version : Advise

Scorpionchick
01-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Hi Guys!
I need your

help. I have this old friend-business associate- i have not seen in long time. I am traveling to his city in a

couple of days. I can tell he likes me the way he looks at me. I want him to made some moves. I need some action.

:smite:
By the way, he is an older man, i do not want to make any moves before he does, but to leave him no other

choice that to act!
I just bought Mistress, NPA for woman, and passion copulin conc. Can any guy can tell me if

anyone (partner) has used this on him and how he reacted. So i know what to expect!. I am planning to start with the

Mistress and NPA, leaving the Passion copulin conc. for later...
Please guys, I need help here. I would like to

hear male answers.
:angel:
Thanks

belgareth
01-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Hello and welcome

How old

are you? A lot younger or close to the same age as him? From your phrasing I'd say somewhat younger, is that

correct?

Based on that I'm going to suggest using Mistress alone or in conjunction with PCC. NPA is hard to get

right and very easy to OD on. PCC is pretty hard to use as well but easier than NPA. Go light on it if you use

either of those two until you see how he reacts. By that, I mean no more than a dab to start. Mistress I know almost

nothing about so can only advise to go light on that as well until you see what it does. Normally it is better to

test before using any pheromone product in an important situation.

You probably already know the rest about body

language and such so I'll not presume to lecture you on that topic.

Good luck

Bruce
01-14-2009, 10:56 PM
You got all the cool stuff, and Bel

is right about using some caution especially with the NPA. It is not normally a good idea to mix fragrenced

products either, but if you know what you are doing you can come up with some awesome blends sometimes.

I gotta

say though, that you might consider helping out with the "first move". I was the "older guy" in a number of

business setting romances, and I was extremely hesitant to pick up on hints for fear of being seen as Merv the Perv

(SNL skit). I guess it depends a lot on how much older you are talking about, but the bar is getting pretty low

for being considered a creep in the workplace these days.

ilikephero
01-25-2009, 05:48 AM
NPA has powerful function.

Be care not to mix it up too much or else you will shock the

guy.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif