PDA

View Full Version : Cover Scents

diamondlife
01-08-2009, 01:07 PM
hello all,

I just

wanted some feedbackm on some possible cover scents. I have just ordered some NPA and A7. The colognes I have

Armani Black Code, Buberry Summer, Ralph Lauren Black Code, Pleasures,and Issi Miyaki. Which ones would go best

with which mones?? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.:think:

belgareth
01-08-2009, 04:35 PM
They've all been successfully

used by various forum members. Scents don't really go with mones, they cover mones so the odor isn't noticable.

Wear a scent that others think smells good on you.

diamondlife
01-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks bel.:thumbsup:

chicago
01-09-2009, 02:16 AM
Burberry Summer gets me tons and tons of compliments from

females.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES INLAND

EMPIRT (http://dispensaries.org)

diamondlife
01-09-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks Chicago and

Pago.:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
01-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks Chicago and Pago.:thumbsup:One of my favourites is A Men

angel by Thierry Mugler, another one is Jungle Elephant by Kenzo.
Jungle Elephant is an

edp/w and i have been asked by girls what is the nice cologne that i have on.
However using

coverscents is similar to using pheromones in the sense that what may suit one may not actually complement another

person because of skin types and personal pheromone signature.

So

when the chance arises or when passing a seller of quality fragrances i always stop and spray a sample to the back

of each hand at 4 sprays each.

So you get to know after awhile

what you enjoy wearing and also what product may endure well after drydown ect.

chicago
01-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Terry your right, One of my

friends sprayed on some burberry summer. It did not smell good. I guess on some people burberry smells like

shitberry. :rofl:
________
Vaaapp (http://essentialvaaappvaporizer.com)

terry0400-40
01-09-2009, 11:22 AM
One of my favourites is A Men angel by Thierry Mugler, another one is

Jungle Elephant by Kenzo.
Jungle Elephant is an edp/w and i have been asked by girls what is

the nice cologne that i have on.
However using coverscents is similar to using pheromones

in the sense that what may suit one may not actually complement another person because of skin types and personal

pheromone signature.

So when the chance arises or when passing a seller of quality

fragrances i always stop and spray a sample to the back of each hand at 4 sprays each.

So

you get to know after awhile what you enjoy wearing and also what product may endure well after drydown ect.

And here is pics of Jungle Elephant by

Kenzo.

terry0400-40
01-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Terry

your right, One of my friends sprayed on some burberry summer. It did not smell good. I guess on some people

burberry smells like shitberry. :rofl:My girl is Indian, so i get to sample some very tasty

curries, But i have noticed that if i consume lots of garlic then after a week of it, some fragrances smell

completley different on me, and also the endurance factor is not as good.

I am positive that our diet plays an important part in the odours that we produce with and without

added fragrances.

ontimenow
01-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Terry, I always read your post

and find you always hit the nail on the head with the information you provide. I also like angel m. What does Jungle

Elephant by Kenzo smell like? I like scents like M-7,Terre d Hermes, Gucci Envy and of course angel m my favorite.

Thanks

terry0400-40
01-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Terry, I always read your post and find you always hit the nail on the head with the

information you provide. I also like angel m. What does Jungle Elephant by Kenzo smell like? I like scents like

M-7,Terre d Hermes, Gucci Envy and of course angel m my favorite. ThanksJungle Elephant has

mandarin,cardamon,cumin, ylang- ylang, licorice,patchouli,caraway,clove, heliotrope,mango juice, vanilla, casmerin.

I find that JE is not nearly so addictive to me as Angel, With Angel i can sniff the back

of my hand and it smells delightfull as you know, But i dont find JE a pleasure to directly

sniff.

JE is edp and after dry down seems to give off pleasurable

wafts of scent for many hours afterwoulds, Some people think it has an artificial sorta smell to it and i agree, as

at times i notice that as well, all i can say is that it has a sweet sofistocated scent that it gives off, with my

first ever wear out, girls were asking me what was the nice fragrance i was wearing, even though at the time i could

smell nothing.

For my own personal satisfaction is got to be ANGEL

i really like this stuff.

I have Individual by Mont Blanc, its ok,

but not so distinct or enduring, the cheaper Versace L'Homme is just as classy and has better

endurance.

Apart from Angel i have not tried any that you have

mentioned, but i have Gucci Pour Homme and it is one of my favourites.

But i must say that Angel has that wickedly addictive something about it.

stuttgart-man
01-10-2009, 01:47 PM
hello all,

I just wanted some feedbackm on some possible cover scents. I have just

ordered some NPA and A7. The colognes I have Armani Black Code, Buberry Summer, Ralph Lauren Black Code,

Pleasures,and Issi Miyaki. Which ones would go best with which mones?? Any feedback would be greatly

appreciated.:think:

NPA + Kourus works great :thumbsup:

AndrewJB
01-15-2009, 05:22 PM
i use armani and gaultier

perfurmes quite often (like "le male" or "city glam")... are those also strong enough to cover the scents

http://iconarchive.isgreat.org/thinkk.gif

anyone made experiences with those scents/brands?

terry0400-40
01-15-2009, 10:28 PM
i

use armani and gaultier perfurmes quite often (like "le male" or "city glam")... are those also strong enough to

cover the scents http://iconarchive.isgreat.org/thinkk.gif

anyone made experiences with those

scents/brands?Both the Armani code, and the JPG will cover the pheromones, as well as being

popular with the girls.