PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE EXPERIENCE Scent of Eros

comet
01-08-2009, 12:50 PM
I

received my order last night because we had been away snowboarding on vacation. Our neighbor was nice enough to

collect our mail. Much to my surprise the Scent of Eros bottle didn't arrive, but I received 10 gel packs instead?

Didn't know if something got crossed in my order or what. Emailed and tried to explain what happened with order,

but haven't heard anything.:sad: Even took a photo of what arrived. Wanted to try Scent of Eros out on hubby right

away as we have had a very rough patch. Went to marriage therapy and that was not good for him. He does not want to

talk, but just spend time together to see if this will help. He is an extreme alpha type who does not talk alot.

Married over a decade. To make a long story short my sex drive died due to 2 kids, 2 jobs, and birthcontrol. Anyway,

he was very, very chatty and smiling. We held hands and watched television. He made the bed this morning and that's

not like him period. Told me to have a good day, and gave me a kiss. Overall I'm pleased that he is responding so

favorably.:thumbsup: Also, got a great response from the furnace repairman this morning. He was extremely chatty and

loving to our dog. He charged me half of what he was supposed to and went out of his way to show me how to clean out

the filter. Any ideas on additional products I could add that might help out hubby? Thanks!

idesign
01-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the forum comet, and

congrats on the great results! Those are good solid responses. You might try EoW for a more sexual response.

I've no experience of course but there are lots of good reports here on the forum.

Keep in mind, even if you get

good results you'll have to back them up with some kind of change in the relationship. Nice job, and good luck!