PDA

View Full Version : Too much?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 07:31 PM
I just wanna know some basic things before i apply my Andro 4.2 which should be coming in pretty soon:

Dis i make a good choice by purchasing Andro 4.2?
Why is too much bad?
How much is too much?
Is there a chart or something for the different dosage strengths?

Thanx in adavance...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 08:05 PM
Sorry i just now acctually looked back at some older posts about OD-ing, and it sounds ....interesting images/icons/cool.gif

Also I wouldn\'t mind knowing using mones makes any difference to women if there are other guys around, like within the same radius or group/party? Does the female go towards the one with the pheros or just the \"alpha male\" since she\'s allready \"interested\" (i wanna say arroused but thats...eh..iffy..?)? I go to a crowded school, so this is the case quite alot of the time if anyones ever been to a school before images/icons/tongue.gif ....

Someone please help...

MAJORSOB
02-27-2002, 12:25 AM
As far as Andro 4.2 goes this is also great stuff but use it sparingly..one or two sprays to your shirt should work ..and as far as being in a crowd ..have you ever been in a strip club?..all the girls wearing different scents but if you find one scent that appeals to you more then the others you can home in on whos wearing it..i think it just might be that women can pick up on whom the phero scent is coming from also.

Whitehall
02-27-2002, 07:48 AM
Directionality of Scent

If you conscienciously try to \"follow your nose\" to locate a scent\'s origin, you\'ll find that the nose has a pretty good sense of direction. After all, the nose is in stereo, like your eyes, so seems equipped with the right hardware.

Hound dogs do it, why can\'t horn dogs?