PDA

View Full Version : Attraction + old PI combo

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2001, 06:40 PM
Does anyone tried this combo before? What\'s
the results like?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2001, 08:05 PM
I\'ve tried it before. Its quite a nice combination. The attraction has a nice sandalwood(?) smell to it, which helps to cover up the PI smell. I get better hits with that combo than with either one phero by itself. If you already have one of those pheros, it would be worth trying them out together. I got some of my best hits with that combo.

Bruce
07-02-2001, 08:09 PM
Hello,
What\'s it like mixing them. Do you just pour the PI into the Attraction bottle and shake it up? I am wondering how easily it mixes, PI being a thick oil... Any problems with that? Does the sprayer still work OK? Does the fragrance of the Attraction change at all? How much PI do you add to a bottle of Attraction? If you could fill us in a little on the details, it might help. I have never done it myself.
Thanks,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2001, 05:02 AM
Keep in mind that I have NOT mixed PI and Attraction, but I have read some posts about it. The only ratio that I remember seeing was a half bottle of PI in a full bottle of Attraction. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, the oil based PI does not mix readily so shaking is required before spraying. Don\'t know about the scent of the mix.