PDA

View Full Version : How to use built-up-effect for your advantage!

stuttgart-man
01-02-2009, 06:56 PM
There is often reported about built-up-effects especially with None-products like NPA, A7

and PI! This means that if you apply None every day, the None-level on your skin or clothings become higher and

higher because Androstenone is a very sticky pheromone! Furthermore a part of the None is absorbed into the skin and

emit within the next days which enhances the built-up-effect!

But what would be if you find out your individual

None-decompose-rate (I believe the compose rate varies from people to people). This could help you to keep a

constant Androstenone-level without the risk of built-up and an OD!

Supposed you find out that the None on your

skin has a half-life-period of 12 hours, so you could reapply the half of the initial (and desired) amount to keep a

constant None-level!

Supposed you apply 10mcg None and you want to have a relatively constant None-level for days

and you reapply 5mcg every 12 hours! This should provide you constant hits!

Or do the Androstenone decomposed

into other compounds which decreases the effects of the None?

Thank you in advance!

chicago
01-03-2009, 01:08 AM
I

switch sometimes i apply mones to my skin, and sometimes to my shirts. So i kinda avoid this build up

problem.
________
DC MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

belgareth
01-03-2009, 07:13 AM
There are a lot of unknowns

about buildup, or even if it is real. You assume it is absorbed into the skin and relaeased later but that has not

been demonstratd to any degree and may not be the case. It was an assumption somebody else made a long time ago.

Also, other pheromones convert to -mone more readily than the opposite. And this is done by skin bacteria. So your

level of cleanliness is important in what happens. I need to shower twice a day because I work out in the evening so

it seems unlikely that there would be as much buildup and conversion as somebody like DST who showers but often

without soap.

There has been a lot of discussion about conversion in the past, you should do some serious

reading and research on the topic. DST and JVKohl did much of the posting on that subject, I believe.

Pendragon
01-03-2009, 03:28 PM
I've also wondered if long

term exposure to mones could cause the body to increase natural production of them.

I noticed that after a

couple months of mones that it seems to take less effort/working out to stink more that I recall previously. I've

noticed this even when I haven't worn mones for a couple days.

stuttgart-man
01-03-2009, 06:44 PM
I've also wondered if long term exposure to mones could cause the body to increase natural

production of them.

I noticed that after a couple months of mones that it seems to take less effort/working out

to stink more that I recall previously. I've noticed this even when I haven't worn mones for a couple

days.

Hi Pendragon,

I have noticed that too, but I have thought it would be a random!

If you

observe that mones become less effective, do you omit all mones or do you change the mones? And how long does it

last that you can return to the previous mones?

crashbandicoot
01-03-2009, 10:10 PM
I scrub and I scrub, but

I still get hits. Best thing is to wear low doses everyday except sunday.