PDA

View Full Version : What do I do now?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 06:39 PM
I just received Primal Instict for men. After putting the recommended one drop behind each ear, I could smell the stuff all day. I tried wiping it off, even using a towelette and some soap. The scent is over powering, (almost). It even made me feel nausiated at first. What am I doing wrong? I really haven\'t had the product long enough to check the success. But, if it smells this bad, I rather dump it (at $70) and continue to use my Fareheight cologne with no pheromones. Any experienced advise is appreciated. No editing of this msg. by Love-Scents/Bruce, please!

Tnx. for your help.

MikeCnull

Watcher
02-26-2002, 08:33 PM
Well you could try just to keep using it, you will find that after a couple of weeks you will become a little more used to the smell (a common reaction) judging by the potency most men say well it smells to bad i will stop using it (not a good idea) just keep going use the entire bottle and see after two or three weeks if you can smell the pheros as bad.

MAJORSOB
02-27-2002, 12:14 AM
Due to the fact that PI smells strong i would recommend using the pit trick with it..that will keep it further from your nose and its just as good

oscar
02-27-2002, 03:37 PM
MikeC,

Put one drop of PI in the palm of one hand. Use the index finger of the other hand to apply about eight small swipes on various parts of your body, like finger-painting. After you have spread the stuff out widely enough, neither you nor anyone else will be conscious of PI\'s smell. IT DOES STINK! If you didn\'t know that, then you haven\'t read enough.

And only use ONE drop to start, certainly NOT two! One is plenty! Don\'t use it anywhere above your chest if the smell really bothers you.

It\'s like the olfactory equivalent of a dog whistle. You don\'t have to be able to smell it, for it to be working.

Where is it recommended to use a drop behind each ear? There must be some new instructions that I haven\'t seen. images/icons/crazy.gif

If such instructions are being sent out with PI, then THAT\'S the only thing that you\'re likely to see Bruce edit. The only editing he does to posts is to remove direct links to competing sites. I\'m sure I\'d do the same. Your comment calls attention to your lack of familiarity with this forum.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

wingrider81
02-27-2002, 06:10 PM
Thanks Oscar,
I\'ve got a bottle of PI and really didn\'t know quite what to do with it. Do you ever use oil/lotion to spread the PI out more smoothly?
Wingrider images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
03-02-2002, 08:09 AM
wingrider,

I tend to avoid using oils or lotions as I have pretty oily skin. I only have PI because it was among the first things that I ordered. I\'ve since found that NPA can be used in lieu of PI for direct application, and has much more versatility (being alcohol based) for mixing etc. Not to mention the \"secret ingredients\". (Damn! I mentioned them!)

If you CAN use oils or lotions, by all means put a glob of lotion in your hand and add a drop of PI, mix it up, and slap it on! It should definitely help with spreading it out, covering the scent, and extending the effective duration as well. images/icons/wink.gif
And the same goes for NPA too!

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif