PDA

View Full Version : another mones question?

Rory82
12-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Could I pour

the bottle of mones (Alpha 7 unscented) in my cologne bottle?

Kmac
12-30-2008, 10:43 PM
You could. But I personally

wouldn't recommend it. If you think your ready for mixing, I'd wait until you have mastered something like NPA for

mixing with your cologne, not Alpha 7 though.

Rbt
12-31-2008, 09:02 AM
After some years of experimentation

I'm of the opinion it may be a little better NOT to mix pheromone products and a cologne together on a "permanent"

basis much of the time. There are some pre-scented products like Chikara that seem to work well, but I have also

been experimenting with unscented Chikara and adding my own cologne or cover. This way I can adjust the pheromone

mix/content/strength to the situation AND match the cover scent to the situation as well.

I find sometimes I'd

rather say wear a "rich" scent like DST Pheros over a "light" scent along the Cool Water line. This would especially

be important if you found yourself in a relationship with someone who really loved one scent and wasn't too wild

about others. Far better to have the flexibility of individual ingredients available.

At least those are my

thoughts. I still like the "grab and go" convenience of products like scented Chikara (and in fact one of my primary

targets seems to react very well to it - even better thant the unscented Chikara no matter what other cover I use),

but options are still nice, when and if you can afford them.

belgareth
12-31-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm with Rbt. I quit mixing in

containers a long time ago and simply apply the different products individually. That way I can mix and match based

on what I want for that day.

Before you mix though, you should become profficient with the various products by

themselves or you'll have no way of knowing what works and what doesn't or even hinders you.

Rbt
12-31-2008, 11:47 AM
I want to echo Bel's last comment.

Some pheromones can be "good" for you, some "not so good." Not only in terms of overall strength and dosage.

Many factors/variables seem to make a difference in how a pheromone works for you. Individual body chemistry can

make a difference, and that can vary based on (possibly) diet, overall health, racial/genetic factors, etc. And of

course women in general are often influenced by their hormonal state/cycles. Androstenone reactions can vary from

jump your bones to strangle you with bare hands to curling up into a defensive ball. Get to know your reactions, get

to know other's reactions.

Pheromones can create both positive and negative reactions in others, and there are

times you may want to create one or the other (including the negative ones). Again, leave your options open.

Pendragon
01-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Over time a mix can get real

funky also. I was cleaning out my car last week and found a small atomizer with a little of something left in it.

It wasn't labeled so no idea what was in it. Although the contents smelt really bad. No telling how long it had

been in there. Obvious long enough to not be able to identify the contents though. :rofl:

Rbt
01-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Over time a

mix can get real funky also. I was cleaning out my car last week and found a small atomizer with a little of

something left in it. It wasn't labeled so no idea what was in it. Although the contents smelt really bad. No

telling how long it had been in there. Obvious long enough to not be able to identify the contents though.

:rofl:

So did you try it out? Maybe "properly aged" it turned into a Jump Your Bones mix worth

Million$.

Pendragon
01-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Yes. That's it. Decanted

under the seat of my car. It could turn out to be the Jack Daniels of mones. LOL