PDA

View Full Version : How do you apply Alpha 7 unscented?

Rory82
12-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Im

having a hard time getting outta the bottle. Are you suspose to push down or squeeze the tab? please help

belgareth
12-30-2008, 09:21 PM
It drips out pretty slowly. Be

patient and it will come out if you hold the bottle upside down.

Kmac
12-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Im having a

hard time getting outta the bottle. Are you suspose to push down or squeeze the tab? please help

Be

happy that it drips out so slowly, especially when new, mine flows out pretty quick now, and I'm sure I get way

more than I need with each application these days! It's a good thing I can wear a lot of -none. :think:

Rbt
12-31-2008, 11:51 AM
I find some of those "reducer

insert" bottles frustratingly slow to produce. You either learn patience (grrrrrrr.....) or take a chance and pull

the insert out, then use a glass rod, side of a glass dropper, etc to wipe, or learn to carefully "dab" with a

fingertip.

Phooey.
:rant:

Oceanborn
01-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I'd rather it slow, the slower

the better. Then you won't need ninja reflexes to apply a single drop... Trust me, you don't want 2 or 3 drops to

sprout out (like the old PI) where you need only one. Especially with a 'none product.

Be patient, it's

worth the wait!

darkpoet3113
01-04-2009, 12:51 PM
i pull the insert out and

bad in on behind my ears, and around my neck, sometime my chest and wrists... cover it up for a few spray of cologne

Cheers,
Joe

holdencaulfield
02-22-2009, 10:43 PM
I've

filled a roller bottle with A7 and use that for application instead. Usually around 2"-5". You can buy the empty

bottles in the love-scent store.

ilikephero
02-23-2009, 04:40 AM
I've filled a roller bottle with A7 and use that for application instead. Usually

around 2"-5". You can buy the empty bottles in the love-scent store.
Thanks for your advice. I will check

the empty bottles which you mentioned.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

terry0400-40
02-25-2009, 02:32 AM
I've filled a roller bottle with A7 and use that for application instead. Usually

around 2"-5". You can buy the empty bottles in the love-scent

store.Sorry to have not answered your email re Alpha 7 number of

drops, and Scent of Eros, but it would not load correctly 4 some reason.