PDA

View Full Version : Pherlure Aggression

Luke
12-28-2008, 02:22 AM
The only pheromone

I've bought was pherlure though I'm keen to try some other ones... anyway something weird happens with

pherlure

Women seem really violent towards me like at first I thought it might just be flirting but like they

cant help themselves to dig their nails into me, bite me or cause me pain lol

could this be the age of the

bottle? i think its pretty old like 2yrs maybe

chicago
12-28-2008, 03:02 AM
She wants you really

bad
________
Colorado Marijuana Dispensary (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

belgareth
12-28-2008, 06:54 AM
Wow, That's different. Is this

a common thing or is it just one or two girls?

Luke
12-28-2008, 07:06 AM
2-3 that I can think of, only

happens when I wear it, though its worth the risk sometimes cause I've had positive results as well :)

belgareth
12-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Never heard of that before,

myself. Sometimes females will slap me in play but I've never had one do anything like that. What are these ladies

like when you are not wearing APC? Are they naturally aggressive or passive? What is your personality like normally

and how does it compare to when you wear APC? Perhaps you need a little more -none in your mix? It might take you

past the point where people want to attack you.

terry0400-40
12-28-2008, 11:36 PM
The only

pheromone I've bought was pherlure though I'm keen to try some other ones... anyway something weird happens with

pherlure

Women seem really violent towards me like at first I thought it might just be flirting but like they

cant help themselves to dig their nails into me, bite me or cause me pain lol

could this be the age of the

bottle? i think its pretty old like 2yrs maybeI am afraid that ur bottle of pherlure is one out

of a dozen lot that has had the voodoo vampire hex put upon him.
Please go immediately see

your local man of the cloth and have the demon pherlure hexercized with some holy water and then plz report back.

:wave:

Kmac
12-29-2008, 07:50 AM
I would be happy for this

response from Pherlure...I don't know if it's just me or what but I seem to get nothing at all from

Pherlure...:frustrate

I actually love the smell, and occasionally use the one bottle I've purchased as a

nice cover scent, but does anyone know if the stuff does anything other than be a nice cover scent?

belgareth
12-29-2008, 10:55 AM
If you do a search for Athena

you should find quite a few remarks about it as it has been discussed here several times.

diamondlife
12-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Has

anyone ever tried the athena pheromone product?
I am afraid that ur bottle of

pherlure is one out of a dozen lot that has had the voodoo vampire hex put upon him.
Please

go immediately see your local man of the cloth and have the demon pherlure hexercized with some holy water and then

plz report back. :wave:

Kmac
12-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Has

anyone ever tried the athena pheromone product?

Yup! I personally rank it right up there with

Pherlure and Axcite...:rasp:

5alphareductase
12-29-2008, 09:43 PM
ive tried pherlure, it

was the first "pheromone" cologne i bought. after doing the research on it, i found out that it didnt contain any

human pheromones in it, but it contained di-dehydropiandrosterone. i'm glad i done the research to find that out

because it led me to Love-Scent.

the aggression youre experiencing from pherlure is not surprising. i have used

pherlure myself in the past and the self effects i experienced were somewhat similar to androstenone rage. although,

i never noticed any differences from other people while wearing it so i spiked it with some NPA (7 parts pherlure

with 3 parts NPA).:thumbsup: this mix definately gives me a buzzzzz and it makes older women giggle a lot.

tounge
12-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Pherlure does not contain

Di-dehydroepiandrosterone either. There is no such chemical or substance. Anyone who doesn't do their homework on

this product and its fake University studies and other unethical practices deserves to be suckered out of their

moolah.

Now Dehydroepiandrosterone is DHEA. I don't even think that is in Pherlure.

diamondlife
12-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Well, thank you all

for the responses. What any of you recommend to get some really nice hits. I am looking for only unscented pheros.

I have tried alpha and NPA, with little or no results. Maybe I wore it wrong.

Any help, would be appreciated!

Thanks

stuttgart-man
12-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Well, thank you all for the responses. What any of you recommend to get some really nice

hits. I am looking for only unscented pheros. I have tried alpha and NPA, with little or no results. Maybe I wore

it wrong.

Any help, would be appreciated! Thanks

With "Alpha" do you mean A7 or A314?

Both A7 and

NPA contains a huge amount of A.none which going (depending from features of the wearer and the target) easily to

OD! Furthermore A.none is known to linger a long time on skin/clothes and a small amount will absorbed into skin and

emit in the following days (built-up-effect)!

My tipps:
1.) wear A.none-heavy-products (like NPA, TE, PI and

A7) no more than 1times in two days!
2.) Be sure that you apply not too much! Young, large and dominant people are

going very easily to OD whereas older, smaller and soft people can wear more A.none!
Usually one or two daps NPA

are enough
3.) A.none-products are mostly more effective when applying on neck and not on wrists!

good luck:)

Kmac
12-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Well,

thank you all for the responses. What any of you recommend to get some really nice hits. I am looking for only

unscented pheros. I have tried alpha and NPA, with little or no results. Maybe I wore it wrong.

Any help,

would be appreciated! Thanks

As stuttgart-man hinted, it's a tad difficult to make a call without

knowing your traits...Are you already and alpha male? Do you have a high androstenone signature already? How old are

you? What age range are you trying to attract etc etc etc???

Personally, I'm a (cough) thirty-something

male, probably what I would call a moderate alpha male, not intense though (through practice)...And I'm really only

concerned with attracting the 25-35 crowd.

I said it before, but one of the best mixes I've used for

consistent results is,

1 full packet of SOE - spread between the forearms - this seems to mitigate any real

intimidation factor caused by the -none.

2 generous dabs of Alpha 7 scented (1 behind each ear).

I

always get a response from this mix, of course depending upon what type of setting I'll be in I may then add a

third pheromone (max), either 2 more dabs of A314 if I'm going out with a gal who is already comfortable with me,

or 1 dab of NPA for the same type of occasion.

You say you've worn Alpha (?) and NPA with no results? It

would help to know more about you and who your trying to attract? Because with those heavy -none products what comes

to mind is intimidation...Folks my not feel comfortable approaching you, especially the younger crowd, this happens

to me as well unless I buffer the affects with SOE, or just act super friendly and approachable, and/or initiate

conversation myself...But you have to be well aware of what type of signature you are sending to others?

terry0400-40
12-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Well, thank you all for the responses. What any of you recommend to get some really nice

hits. I am looking for only unscented pheros. I have tried alpha and NPA, with little or no results. Maybe I wore it

wrong.

Any help, would be appreciated! ThanksAs you can well understand good results come

from choosing the correct pheromones and using them in suitable proportions so as to suit the particular chemistry

and natural pheromone profile of the proposed user.

So that

someone may be able to help you choose unscented pheromones and assist you with the use thereof then you must

describe your self to the forum and also give us details of your race eg background and also your age and gender,

body type and also your nature.

It would also be an advantage to

know what is your objectives for the desire to use pheromones, eg work use, business tool, attract opposite sex,

attract same sex, use as an overall social attractant/ stimulant ect.
You should receive

good pheromone council from the forum members if
you can take the time to provide

information so as to be diagnosed and therefore receive a pheromone prescription. :thumbsup:

diamondlife
12-30-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm glad to hear

input from you all, it helps. Now for me to help you all:

I am an AA male 36
Generally pleasing

to the eye
A little extra padding, not obese
Outgoing, personality, but can be aggressive
Looking to

attract the opposite sex
Age range to attract is 27-40:twisted:I hope this helps build a good profile.

diamondlife
12-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh, Alpha 7. Now, to be

fair, I may have OD so I'm still open to using the A7. Where can I find the A314 on the site? Also, what is the

shelf life of the mones?:think:

thanks all.

Kmac
12-30-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm glad

to hear input from you all, it helps. Now for me to help you all:

I am an AA male

Generally pleasing to the eye
A little extra padding, not obese
Outgoing, personality, but can

be aggressive
Looking to attract the opposite sex
Age range to attract is 27-40:twisted:I hope

this helps build a good profile.

Thanks diamondlife,

Couple of questions, if you could please

clarify?

I'm assuming I'm reading this to mean you are a 36 year old Asian male, correct?

Are you

trying to attract Asian women, black, latina, white, all?

And when you say you are outgoing, do you mean that

you usually initiate conversations with your target females, or do you usually wait until they approach you and

initiate conversations? This is a little important to know...

Also, are you trying to cast a wide net to

attract gals in general at the moment? Or do you have a specific target already in mind? If so, what are her general

characteristics?

As for the shelf life question, I'll defer on that one, as I've personally not yet had a

pheromone product actually go bad on me yet, knock on wood...

diamondlife
12-31-2008, 01:00 PM
Well Kmac, let me be clear.

My bad. AA for me, is African American. I'm trying to attract all women, race is not an issue. I usually

initiate the conversation most times, but not always. I have no specific target, but there is two ladies I would

like to get close to:kiss: One is a 30ish Latina, she is a little aggressive and firery. The other is a 27 year old

African American, her personality is a bit reserved but she has a very sensual side, meaning that she loves erotic

books and is expressive in her conversation. I know these two women through mutual friends but we have not had much

contact. So I want to test a couple of good mones to see what transpires.

Thanks for your feedback, keep

the questions coming...:cheers:

terry0400-40
12-31-2008, 02:50 PM
I would be

inclined to suggest Alter Ego and Scent of Eros combo for Diamondlife, That is if he had no objections to the AE's

scent.

Possably in future he could try some of the above in

gel/pks using 1/4 pkt AE + 2/3 rds pkt SOE for starters.

Considering that he already has some good consistant products in the NPA and also the Alpha 7 ,

Then i would say add some Scent of Eros to a not too heavy Alpha 7 base Starting out at one drop A7 plus some SOE

and once the ice has been broken with each woman respectively then it would be time to add a dab of NPA into the

mixes.
There are any number off possabilities and other suggestions that i would say could

be of benefit so lets all bounce this around, and hey, Happy new Year to All :cheers:

diamondlife
12-31-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks

terry0400-40,

I will try those suggestions.:cheers:

crashbandicoot
01-04-2009, 01:05 AM
come to think of it,

pherlure once made me and others really pissy. A girl who is usually quite nice when I wear chikara had a complete

turn around and treated me like a formal stranger.

diamondlife
01-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the warning. I

have just ordered some NPA unscented and SOE unscented. I can't wait to get them. Any suggestions as to how to

wear them? Can wear them together or separate with my own cologne? \o/

5alphareductase
01-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the warning. I have just ordered some NPA unscented and SOE unscented. I

can't wait to get them. Any suggestions as to how to wear them? Can wear them together or separate with my own

cologne? \o/

wearing SOE by itself should be just fine. a lot of people get great results when they try

SOE with NPA, but go easy with the NPA just one or two dabs will do and even that is too much for some people.

i

assume it would be a good idea to use cologne with the uscented products especially NPA. SOE is mostly androstenol

which has kind of a sweet smell to it, but later will fade to androstenone, so i would still recommend using a cover

scent with that too.

chicago
01-04-2009, 05:04 PM
diamondlife (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=5899):
Both Excellent products. I

get better results when i put mones on top of my cover scent. I spray my cologne first, wait few minutes then appy

mones over it.
________
Vaporite Solo Digital Hands Free

Vaporizer (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

diamondlife
01-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks to you both. I

wanted to know exactly what non and nol meant and what effects they have. I have been reading the posts but I'm

still not 100% clear their effects.

Thanks to you all, you are really helping me. I hope to be able to help

others soon.:cheers: :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
01-05-2009, 11:52 AM
diamondlife (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=5899):
Both Excellent products. I

get better results when i put mones on top of my cover scent. I spray my cologne first, wait few minutes then appy

mones over it.Around 18 months ago or more i had a day off massive hits,

as left the car at home and took public transport,
with young men just about falling over

backwards to give me respect and women turning around in their seats and staring at me for long repeated periods,

and later on my girl friend remarking that i smelled very sexy, and after several hours receiving a vast array of

hits/ attention from young asian girls.

My g/f bought me some Brut

aftershave as she liked the fragrance.

So the mix was 1st a

drenching of aftershave around the gills and drydown then 2 drops A7 with a full gel/pkt SOE mixed and applied top

of aftershave and dried down and then another drenching of the aftershave on top.

It must have been the aftersgave dispersing the mones, because it was a full 6 hours of 1st class

hit activity, i had never seen anything so dynamic.

Luke
01-15-2009, 05:27 AM
ok so more pherlure aggression, one

girl told me to "f**k off f*gget" and one couldnt stop yelling at me for like 10mins lol

oh and for those

thinking about using this product dont worry despite a few strange things like this it does work at pulling the

ladies haha

I'm looking forward to trying something a little tamer though

terry0400-40
01-15-2009, 11:40 AM
ok so

more pherlure aggression, one girl told me to "f**k off f*gget" and one couldnt stop yelling at me for like 10mins

lol

oh and for those thinking about using this product dont worry despite a few strange things like this it does

work at pulling the ladies haha

I'm looking forward to trying something a little tamer

thoughConsidering that the majority of users report back that pherlure does nothing at all 4

them, it would be very interesting to see some positive hit reports from your pulling the ladies haha. thank

U......LUKE

Drew64
02-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Well I'm new to all this and

Pherlure is all I have tried.
I'm white, 44, 5'11" 168 lbs athletic and toned.

My results were very positive

at first, I think it actually helps my attitude. Then I started using more and the results went down hill.

So

now I just use the smallest squirt I can manage on each side of my neck.
I have great results now, when a lady gets

close seems she always comes back for more. The lady I'm dating now goes wild when she sits beside me. Every

woman I know that has smelled the scent like it too.

I've had more contacts with this than I expected, but I

thinking of trying something else just to see the difference. Any suggestions?

idesign
02-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the forum Drew64.

I'd definitely try SoE, its a good all around product for for work or play. For something more sexual, I've had

good results with TE and A7, and both of those mix well with SoE. Good luck!

kgk4569
02-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Well Diamond, I also used

Pherlure, and never had problems like you had.

Most likely what I believe (I am inexperienced, so correct me if

I am wrong) Is that Perlure contains no or little human Pheromones, but does contain a few artifical ones. This,

possibly combined with your natural pheromone chemistry (and maybe the byproduct of any bacterial processing of the

artificial chemicals), makes a weird combination on you.

You might have an abnormal mix of Pheromones that your

body naturally secretes, this will cause you to have results which might greatly vary from what most other people

post.

fantasylove
02-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Never heard this kind of

thing before and I didn't use pherlure. You can try another pheromone to have a test that if this is a common

thing.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

belgareth
02-02-2009, 03:32 PM
It sounds like you are one of

those that can only use small amounts. A lot of people have that problem and they hit OD really easy. It sounds very

much like you ODed. More is not always better.

terry0400-40
02-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Well

I'm new to all this and Pherlure is all I have tried.
I'm white, 44, 5'11" 168 lbs athletic and toned.

My

results were very positive at first, I think it actually helps my attitude. Then I started using more and the

results went down hill.

So now I just use the smallest squirt I can manage on each side of my neck.
I have

great results now, when a lady gets close seems she always comes back for more. The lady I'm dating now goes wild

when she sits beside me. Every woman I know that has smelled the scent like it too.

I've had more contacts with

this than I expected, but I thinking of trying something else just to see the difference. Any

suggestions?:goodpost: And also nice results with your product

Drew.
With the Ladys coming back for more, and the lady

that you are dating going wild when she sits beside you,

Would you suggest that the product you are using is

producing excited attraction type of responses for you ?

And you are now looking to try something else to

observe the difference.

Then what type of results would you be looking to produce with something

that may be recommended to you. ?

Drew64
02-03-2009, 07:52 AM
:goodpost: And also nice results with your product

Drew.
With the Ladys coming back for more, and the lady

that you are dating going wild when she sits beside you,

Would you suggest that the product you are using is

producing excited attraction type of responses for you ?

And you are now looking to try something else to

observe the difference.

Then what type of results

would you be looking to produce with something that may be recommended to you. ?

The product has a pleasing scent and I get a lot of compliments on the scent. But I'm not sure if just effects

my confidence or also effects the female.

I'm only seeing one lady right now, and she often remarks that I

smell good. Even after we have been together for a couple of hours.
I'm using a very light application too.

I'm mostly just curious to see the effect of other products and see if it's my attitude it effects or others.

As for excited responses......that's a tough call, maybe I just try normal cologne and see how she responds to

that.

terry0400-40
02-03-2009, 12:58 PM
The

product has a pleasing scent and I get a lot of compliments on the scent. But I'm not sure if just effects my

confidence or also effects the female.

I'm only seeing one lady right now, and she often remarks that I smell

good. Even after we have been together for a couple of hours.
I'm using a very light application too.

I'm

mostly just curious to see the effect of other products and see if it's my attitude it effects or others.

As

for excited responses......that's a tough call, maybe I just try normal cologne and see how she responds to

that.It is just that Pherlure has been over the years described as

having no pheromone content, and that it has a scent that some women enjoy.

What i would do is go

out on several dates with just some nice cologne applied and see how she

reacts.

But if she really likes the pherlure scent then keep applying it in

moderation.

Also as mentioned, Scent of Eros ( SOE ) has proved its self to be an effective

attraction pheromone formula, and may be tested out by using the gel pkts starting out at say 1/2 or 1 pack per

date.

I have had really positive excited attraction responses from women when i have used 1 pkt

SOE mixed with 1 drop of Alpha 7.

Alpha 7 is

predominantly an Androstenone product and its use does vary in effects depending upon the age and also the natural

pheromone signature of the wearer.

The Edge gel/pks also

contain Androstenone, and they are a good affordable way of testing your tolerances to Androstenone

pheromone.

You can start of low with the Edge by using just 1/5 or 1/4 of the pack with between 1/2

to 1 SOE gel/pkt.

lilstitch
08-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi Luke just wanted 2 say I

started out on pherlure and icebreaker. They are a waste of your time and money. Pherlure does have some none

content to it, judging by my increased aggressive streak when I sprayed on 3 or more applications. This is a classic

sign of none OD. But as for any meaningful hits these products are scans and nothing else.