PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my SOE Gel Packs

angelgarcia1989
12-25-2008, 09:15 PM
My question is how much of the pack do I use? I also have a gel pack of Chikara and TE as well as some A/E, which

would be best to mix with SOE???

stuttgart-man
12-25-2008, 09:48 PM
My question is how much of the pack do I use? I also have a gel pack of Chikara and

TE as well as some A/E, which would be best to mix with SOE???

I have get the best hits with SOE + TE

used 1/4 pack each! Some people have reported about good hits with TE and Chikara too! The optimal mix depends on

the target-group (young, old...) , your behavior (dominant, peaceful...) what you want to achieve (social, sex...)

and your age! The best is if you try the different combos and you will see what work good with you!

terry0400-40
12-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Im 57 and my

best hit combo with Scent of Eros has been the use of a full gel/pck with a drop of Alpha 7 mixed in and then

applied around my gills.

If its Asian you are interested in then

a wee small dab ( 1/2 drop ) of the Magic Alpha 7 will be sufficient along with a full SOE gel/pkt, Yeah this will

give you a good 6 hours + of 1st class phero action. :thumbsup:

Kmac
12-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Im 57 and my best hit combo with Scent of Eros has been the use of a full

gel/pck with a drop of Alpha 7 mixed in and then applied around my gills.

If its Asian you are interested in then a wee small dab ( 1/2 drop ) of the Magic Alpha 7 will be

sufficient along with a full SOE gel/pkt, Yeah this will give you a good 6 hours + of 1st class phero action.

:thumbsup:

That's almost my favorite combo as well. Typically, and most frequently,

I'll apply a full gel pack of SOE spread between both forearms, and then apply 2 generous dabs of Alpha 7 behind

each ear...If I'm looking for extra attention, or looking to head out with an black or latina then I'll further

apply 2 dabs of A314....It has not failed me yet, and at times the intense responses can be rather humorous to

watch...:lol:

terry0400-40
12-29-2008, 11:25 AM
That's

almost my favorite combo as well. Typically, and most frequently, I'll apply a full gel pack of SOE spread between

both forearms, and then apply 2 generous dabs of Alpha 7 behind each ear...If I'm looking for extra attention, or

looking to head out with an black or latina then I'll further apply 2 dabs of A314....It has not failed me yet, and

at times the intense responses can be rather humorous to watch...:lol:I have also used Alpha 7

with A314 and as you say the responses are certainly intense at times often,
I would say

intense and even dramatic, Nevertheless a good attraction mix and certainly very usefull for the adventurous man who

will instigate conversation as this mix holds the women fast in its phero web.
As a rule i

do not post so much on my A7 + A314 adventures as they look to good to be true, and people begin to think that the

stories must be made up to entertain, Alas but i am glad that you for one at least agree because you have

experienced also. :cheers:

Kmac
12-29-2008, 11:39 AM
As a rule i do not post so much on my A7 + A314 adventures as they look to good to be

true, and people begin to think that the stories must be made up to entertain, Alas but i am glad that you for one

at least agree because you have experienced also. :cheers:

Very true! I know, it's rather hard to

post about the results you can get from Alpha 7 + A314, especially when a gal who is a strong responder crosses your

path! Folks won't believe it until they get to experience it for themselves...If I didn't know any better, I

wouldn't believe some of my previous experiences wearing this combo!

I still have one nice Peruvian gal

practically stalking me to this day from a car ride while wearing that mix! :cheers: