PDA

View Full Version : SOE query to Bruce please

chas
12-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Bruce,
I've

just received some SOE gel packs (smaller size) from you, thank you, in the same order as some TE/m gel packs. The

SOE packs don't have 'For Men' on them although the TE/m do. I asked Tammy who said that SOE/m gel packs do have

'For Men' on them but mine definately don't - front or back of pack. I assume they are SOE/m as they were part of

an TE/m order (& me being male .... :) ) If this is the case are these SOE gel packs a unisex product ? Thanks.

Bruce
12-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I always thought the men's packets

didn't say anything and just the women's indicated which sex they were for; same as the bottled version (I think),

but Tammy should know a lot better than I. Maybe she made a mistake as hard as that is to believe.

Any SOE

owners out there with input?

B

crashbandicoot
01-04-2009, 01:01 AM
The mens gel packs smell

really musky and manly. You can tell from the smell, try opening one and have a whiff. The females version is quite

floral.

Tammy
01-22-2009, 10:40 PM
I apologize you

are right (I made a mistake in what I told you) the soe gels for men do not have the for men on them. They just say

soe gel. The women's is the one that has for her written on the side.

chas
01-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Tammy - thanks for

confirming what I already suspected. I just wanted to be absolutely sure !! I didn't want to get the SOE/w gel pack

& attract the wrong gender :blink: !
:run: