PDA

View Full Version : First real date type situation with mones

pyrojedi
12-18-2008, 05:07 AM
So I don't know if anyone remembers I've be chasing this girl for a while and it seems like she is

giving it and what not, but im taking a slight break from her.

Regardless I met this other beautiful latina girl

2 weeks ago and I asked her out asap, though im not sure if its a date, but regardless i wanted to avoid all that

friend zone stuff as much as possible.

I basically said "i wanna take you out to dinner because i just graduated

college and i wanted to celebrate with you"

and she was all like "really? your choosing me? id love to go" but

still im not sure if its a date date or just a friend date. Although she was rather busy she made time for

me.

So... ive never been on a dinner type situation with mones, just clubs and flings and stuff.

I wanted to

WOW this girl so i can forget that other girl and concentrate on her. I have three mones at my disposal, NPA,

Chikara and only 2 packets of SOE. We are heavy weed smokers so we will also be high either before dinner, after or

both. I want her to get comfortable with me, but not in some friendly way, in a "i feel good around this guy and id

**** him right now" way.

We have met basically 7 times in the past 2 weeks for 5-10 minutes each and I have had a

tiny bit NPA with 2 sprays Chikara and packet of SOE the first 3-4 times and then no SOE the remaining. The night I

asked her out over the phone we met and i had 3 sprays of chikara (i know OD) and a drop of NPA and she wanted to

get close. She purpoesly put her phone by her stomach and wanted me to lean in to show me something. I tried getting

her to bring it closer but she was so lost she didnt listen. The she tried to make a lot of eye contact which i

unfortunately shyed away from and she asked me a bunch questions about me and was complimenting me. She broke the

touch barrier and gave me two cheek kisses.

Regardless with the streak of bad luck ive had, i can't be too

optimistic.

So im asking you guys for help once again.

Also about making moves, this girl is also shy, and how

would I know when to make moves especially if im not sure if this is a real date. How would I know if I can put my

arms around her, how do I know I touch her or at the end of the night try to kiss her? Like IDK way before girls

used fall all over me(touching me, feeling me, tickling me, resting on me, body language) and i usually didnt take

the hint cuz i was young, then i had this streak of bad luck and now im all confused.

BTW im 23 tan skinned 6'3

and 200 lbs and this girl is 21 tan skinned 5'3.

Also what I was planning for the date was some hookah(she

wanted to try it, and id do it after dinner but people get sick if they eat and smoke) and then some dinner and then

drop her home.

belgareth
12-18-2008, 07:00 AM
It seems to me that you are

doing just fine with the mix you are using. Stick with a small amount of NPA and plenty of SoE.

idesign
12-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Agree with Belgareth, and you

have all the cues you need, just be relaxed, natural, and move in when your instincts tell you. The only failure is

doing nothing. Don't be afraid of this girl, if she's out with you its a real date, take confidence in that.