PDA

View Full Version : Chikara & Perception

chas
12-16-2008, 03:26 PM
What's the

advantage of Chikara over the other L-S products - does it generate hits in a different way from the others? (I know

the selling points of TE/m, AE/m, SOE).

Also, Perception doesn't seem to be mentioned very much & is cheaper.

Its ratios of 'mones seems good & it had some good reviews in the L-S web site buying section but what are

peoples' real views on it. Thanks.

belgareth
12-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Some people cannot use things

like TE/NPA. Chikara is a little more sexual than SoE (according to common perceptions), contains 7 mones and is a

pretty good product. It is someplace between A7 and SoE. I like it as well as SoE and do not get the -none OD from

it like I do Primal or TE.

Perception is pretty low in pheromone concentration and many people get no results

with it at all. It does do a good job as an extender when you apply it over other mones. They disperse slowly and

stay around a lot longer.

BLADE
12-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Gee, am I the only person left in

the world that actually likes Perception? :)

I will say, though, that I only get results with it if I use a full

gel pack, but to me that makes sense. My "effective" dose range with other products seems to be 30mcg None and 40mcg

Nol.

With a full gel pack of Perception I hit my Nol level and get 20mcg of None and Rone...

I wore it to

my work Christmas Party just last Friday and had two very cute waitresses be very attentive.

I can't

comment on Chikara, though, as I haven't used it enough to judge.

Rbt
12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Different products affect different

people (both wearer and targets) in different ways.

I know I get more of an "upbeat" interaction with at least

one of my primary "test subject" friends when I wear Chikara (more arm hits, more conversation, more smiles, more

interaction).

Perception on the other hand has given me next to nothing except for *possibly* a reaction from a

middle aged female clerk while I was wearing a full gel-pack. She asked if the woman friend I as with was my mother.

Granted friend was an older woman, but she was only about *5 years* older than I. It's possible the pheromone mix

of Perception was creating a more "youthful" vibe (and if you will excuse the semi-intentional play on words) her

"perception" of me as being a fair amount younger than I am. So it's possible that Perception may serve some of us

older guys who are seeking to "appear" younger and a bit more "virile" to women.

(Virile =
1. having the

nature, properties, or qualities of an adult male specifically capable of functioning as a male in copulation

energetic, vigorous
3 a. a characteristic of or associated with men : masculine b. b having traditionally

masculine traits especially to a marked degree
4. masterful, forceful)

dapg01
01-30-2009, 01:37 AM
I wanted to like Perception, but

it never worked for me. I only tried the gel packs since they came free, but I was let down. I did use them only

when I was pretty new to pheromones so that might have affected the testing, but having so many other choices,

perception remains at the bottom of my list.

fantasylove
01-31-2009, 02:46 AM
Some people cannot use things like TE/NPA. Chikara is a little more sexual than SoE

(according to common perceptions), contains 7 mones and is a pretty good product. It is someplace between A7 and

SoE. I like it as well as SoE and do not get the -none OD from it like I do Primal or TE.

Perception is pretty

low in pheromone concentration and many people get no results with it at all. It does do a good job as an extender

when you apply it over other mones. They disperse slowly and stay around a lot longer.

You mean A7 is

more sexual than Chikara? http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/d.gif

idesign
01-31-2009, 07:14 AM
A7 is much heavier in

androsteNone than Chikara, and contains a bit of Rone. Chikara is steered and buffered with a lot of "secret"

stuff, and is more social.

svpppljutf
02-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Interesting

I'm a complete newbie and was wondering if upping the dosage of Perception would help -- using

a whole gel pack or even more instead of 1/2? Any dangers to this?

What about combining with

TE?

Thank you

Rbt
02-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Interesting

I'm a complete newbie and was wondering if upping the dosage of

Perception would help -- using a whole gel pack or even more instead of 1/2? Any dangers to this?

What about

combining with TE?

Thank you

The only time I even think I got a reaction/response when using

Perception gels was after I tried an entire packet. Worth a try.

Perception already has androstenone in it, so

adding more in the form of The Edge *may* cause an OD, but then again given the poor response I've gotten with

Percerption, it may help...

If nothing else, applying Perception OVER TE will help the TE last longer. The

"extender" part of the Perception carrier does seem to work okay.

terry0400-40
02-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Interesting

I'm a complete newbie and was wondering if upping the dosage of

Perception would help -- using a whole gel pack or even more instead of 1/2? Any dangers to this?

What about

combining with TE?

Thank youA whole gel pkt would give you 20 mcg of

Androstenone, which could be on the OD side for some users, especially young

guys.
I would say give the 1/2 pkt a run for awhile,

before proceeding to the whole pkt.
If you notice that

the 1/2 pack is a little none heavy for the young girls then try adding 1/2 pkt SOE for that

date.

5alphareductase
02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
i tried two of the

perception gel packs and didn't notice any reactions. although, there was one occasion when i had a whole pack on

at the grocery store and an older man in his seventies looked at me like i was from a different planet, but thats

about it. chikara by itself doesn't do anything for me, i have to layer it with something else like TE or SOE to

really notice anything from it.

terry0400-40
02-01-2009, 11:31 PM
i tried two of the perception gel packs and didn't notice any reactions. although,

there was one occasion when i had a whole pack on at the grocery store and an older man in his seventies looked at

me like i was from a different planet, but thats about it. chikara by itself doesn't do anything for me, i have to

layer it with something else like TE or SOE to really notice anything from

it.I also do not get anything from Chikara

alone.
I find TE sorta

fair.
But i have had some rock solid hits with Chikara

@ 2 sp + TE @ 1 sp so figre that ha ha.
Years ago i

noticed zilch from my PI unscented, and also nix from my Perception

pks.
So one day i met up with a girl to purchase her

cell phone, and just about as soon as she opened her door till the time i broke free from her she was staring at me

with open mouth dihl she was upset that i had to leave, never met her before

this.
What i had on was 1 dr PI + 1/2 pkt Perception,

so once again, go figre ?? :think:

svpppljutf
02-03-2009, 09:52 AM
A whole gel pkt would give you 20 mcg of

Androstenone, which could be on the OD side for some users, especially young

guys.
I would say give the 1/2 pkt a run for awhile,

before proceeding to the whole pkt.
If you notice that

the 1/2 pack is a little none heavy for the young girls then try adding 1/2 pkt SOE for that

date.

Both me and my "target" are in the lower 30s -- what would you think is good

in that case? (I also have a longer post with questions at

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19458)

Thank you

terry0400-40
02-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Both me and my "target" are in the lower 30s -- what would you think is good in that case?

(I also have a longer post with questions at
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19458)

Thank youIf all you have available is Perception then you may as

well use it up and see if it enhances your pheromone signature. ( see if it works for you

)
Start testing with 1/2

pack.
Few sprays of cologne first, wait until is dry

then softly apply Perception.

You may go up to one

full pkt if you dont notice decent reactions from the 1/2.

Remember to have a good wash of the application sites between

uses.

svpppljutf
02-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Thank you

terry0400-40 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=3747)

terry0400-40
02-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Thank you

terry0400-40 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=3747)You are always welcome, If the search feature does not give you any satisfactory answers, then there is the

collective knowledge and experience of forum members to give a gentle bump.:whip:

svpppljutf
02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
:thumbsup:

By the way, do

you have any comments on the following:

Recently ordered Perception gel packs (which also came with

TE freebie gel pack).

Now this may sound like a completely stupid question, but how does one exactly

rub (& how hard) in the gel and how does one make sure to use only half the pack per application?

My

plan:

-- Given that it's a cold winter and I'll be wearing a scarf, a coat and probably gloves, I plan to apply

to the jaw/below ear/near neck area on both sides. Have people ever tried applying to either the chin, below the

chin or the forehead?

-- Would you recommend washing the area first? First of all, I intend to apply the gel in

the evening, so would washing with a fragrant shower gel in the morning be of any help/hurt/no difference -- what

about Armani Code shower gel?

-- I plan to briefly wash/lightly dab the areas with water, dry with towel

and then apply a cologne (thinking of starting off with Acqua di Gio, or maybe an Acqua di Gio

knockoff).

-- Should I wait some amount of time before applying the gel after the cologne -- I believe I have

read here some recommending to wait until the alcohol dries -- how long does that usually take?

-- Then, I plan

to apply the gel -- the big question is how? I don't mean to sound stupid, but exactly how do I apply --

squeeze some of the gel out on my finger and rub in a circular/back and forth fashion in the target spot? For how

long should I rub? How do I know whether I'm using half the pack or more or less? Can I just put the remaining pack

in a drawer without attempting to close the pack in any way (I'm afraid if I'll close it, I'll accidentally

squeeze out more). Also, when I'm done, do I need to wash my hands -- can I try to rub whatever remains on my

fingers into my hair (and if so, should I have sprayed my hair with cologne first)?

-- What if I use half the

pack and feel it's not enough -- is it okay to use more -- what are the dangers of using more? Supposedly, I won't

OD since this is Perception. Is the only danger possible bad smell, and if so, can I just use an extra spray

of cologne?

-- Also, since I also got TE gel pack too, do you recommend mixing with Perception? If

so, in what proportion and what should the total amount of gel be?

-- Lastly, how come Perception (unlike

TE for example) doesn't list their ingredients? Does anyone know what they are? Does BDC Concepts

(or other manufactures) have a web site?

I'm:

a complete newbie, hetero male, about 5' 3''

+, about 135 lbs, white/Jewish, currently am in the greater metropolitan New York City

area, and my "target" is a female of my age (low 30s) with whom I went to school (we knew each other and were

friendly, but were more acquaintances than friends there) -- have barely kept in touch since then but starting a few

months ago started hanging out -- want to ask her out now :lovestruc

Thank you very much from an

eager newbie

You are always welcome, If

the search feature does not give you any satisfactory answers, then there is the collective knowledge and experience

of forum members to give a gentle bump.:whip:

Pendragon
02-07-2009, 06:55 PM
You can rub it in like your

would a hand lotion. A few drops of the gel on your arms or where ever your applying and rub it in until you think

its spread around enough. It will dry and absorb pretty quickly.

Acqua Di Gio is a good smelling cover scent.

There's been some discussion on different ways of layering the mones and cover. You might try something along the

lines of spray the cover scent. Then wait a few mins for it to dry. Then apply the mones. Wait for it to dry. And

then, if you think needed, another layer of the cover scent until you think it smells right.

idesign
02-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Some comments...

You don't

really need to over-analyze this or worry about so many things. The best strategy is to maintain your current way

of doing anything, and see how the pheromones will make a difference.

If you understand that the use of

pheromones is an art form based on limited scientific research, you'll understand the importance of your own

experimentation. Each of us is different, and no amount of advice, other than very general advice, will give you

the knowledge you need to find your best application.

Think of it as learning to drive, you can learn the basics

here, but you'll have to actually get on the road to know what you're doing.

terry0400-40
02-07-2009, 09:32 PM
:thumbsup:

By the way, do you have any comments on the following:

Recently ordered

Perception gel packs (which also came with TE freebie gel pack).

Now this may sound like a

completely stupid question, but how does one exactly rub (& how hard) in the gel and how does one make sure to use

only half the pack per application?

My plan:

-- Given that it's a cold winter and I'll be wearing a scarf,

a coat and probably gloves, I plan to apply to the jaw/below ear/near neck area on both sides. Have people ever

tried applying to either the chin, below the chin or the forehead?

-- Would you recommend washing the area

first? First of all, I intend to apply the gel in the evening, so would washing with a fragrant shower gel in the

morning be of any help/hurt/no difference -- what about Armani Code shower gel?

-- I plan to briefly

wash/lightly dab the areas with water, dry with towel and then apply a cologne (thinking of starting off with

Acqua di Gio, or maybe an Acqua di Gio knockoff).

-- Should I wait some amount of time before

applying the gel after the cologne -- I believe I have read here some recommending to wait until the alcohol dries

-- how long does that usually take?

-- Then, I plan to apply the gel -- the big question is how? I don't

mean to sound stupid, but exactly how do I apply -- squeeze some of the gel out on my finger and rub in a

circular/back and forth fashion in the target spot? For how long should I rub? How do I know whether I'm using half

the pack or more or less? Can I just put the remaining pack in a drawer without attempting to close the pack in any

way (I'm afraid if I'll close it, I'll accidentally squeeze out more). Also, when I'm done, do I need to wash my

hands -- can I try to rub whatever remains on my fingers into my hair (and if so, should I have sprayed my hair with

cologne first)?

-- What if I use half the pack and feel it's not enough -- is it okay to use more -- what are

the dangers of using more? Supposedly, I won't OD since this is Perception. Is the only danger possible bad

smell, and if so, can I just use an extra spray of cologne?

-- Also, since I also got TE gel pack too, do

you recommend mixing with Perception? If so, in what proportion and what should the total amount of gel be?

-- Lastly, how come Perception (unlike TE for example) doesn't list their ingredients? Does anyone

know what they are? Does BDC Concepts (or other manufactures) have a web site?

I'm:

a complete

newbie, hetero male, about 5' 3'' +, about 135 lbs, white/Jewish, currently am

in the greater metropolitan New York City area, and my "target" is a female of my age (low 30s) with whom I

went to school (we knew each other and were friendly, but were more acquaintances than friends there) -- have barely

kept in touch since then but starting a few months ago started hanging out -- want to ask her out now :lovestruc

Thank you very much from an eager newbieRe

Perception, It contains an Androstenol/Androsterone/Androstenone
ratio of 2:1:1 Therefore a gel/pkt containing .08mg/ml would supply 80mcg of pheromones

in 1ml gel,
Which equates to Nol 40 mcg, Rone 20

mcg, aNONE, 20 mcg.

If using 1/2 pkt perception

then i would not plan on adding any TE gel at the moment and certainly not till you can understand the dynamics of

your Perception applications.
If you eventually come

to the conclusion that you need some added sexual tension then go use the full Perception gel/pkt, as that will

provide 20 mcg aNONE which should do.

Probably

keep your TE gel/pks and test these alone so as to get an idea of your aNONE

requirements,
Start of light when testing out TE

because the new pkts contain .08 mg Androstenone including secret ingredients in 1 ml Gel., thats 80 mcg per pkt so

you can start off testing with 1/5 - 1/4 pkt when testing alone, Like 1/5 of a gel/pkt is about equal in pheromone

quantity as one spray off Edge Sandlewood = 16 or 17 mcg.