PDA

View Full Version : a little info on TE

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 01:36 PM
hey whats up, i got the scented version of EDGE and i tried it on today..i think i got
some \"hits\" but im not too sure.I\'ve been reading around and listening to some articles
about spraying it on shirts and ur throat but not too much because it wears off..im not
too sure at all becaus eim sort of new..so im not sure if i got those hits or
whatever..can anyone give me some basic insight? and the product which have i
purchased..is it any good? i found it had a really really strong smell with just one full
spray..it really hit me..
thanx

Watcher
02-26-2002, 02:27 PM
Youll get used to hit, its a totally different hit first time you start using it, try using 4 or 5 sprays (the smell so to speak wears off - the fragrrence- the androgens stay for up to a day on skin just spray it on try to forget about it and just go and do what you normally do, and wait for the \"reactions\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 03:52 PM
4-5 sprays, Watcher! No wonder you\'re driving some away.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2002, 02:44 PM
hey...ive tried it for the 1st week and it im not sure if this is what people have been bragging about..the 1st day i used one spray..the 2nd i did 2...one on my clothes...the other one to the back of my head..someone suggested that..the third day i used 3 sprays...i\'ve read articles from what people say ..i\'m not totally sure this stuff totally does work..and if it does..do these pheros wear out fast? because today i used three sprays..one on clothes...throat and back on hair...im taking TE now...so ..just wondering..thanks

oscar
02-28-2002, 03:42 PM
truth,

I agree! 4 or 5 sprays of TE could drive one from Brisbane (or Sydney) to Dallas. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-01-2002, 12:04 AM
Hey we are two seperate entities here images/icons/laugh.gif no really im from los angles and melbourne my name is russel crowe and im the big hollywood actor (have to protect my idenity)