PDA

View Full Version : When YOU have TE on.............

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2002, 12:40 PM
Do you actually smell really quite sweaty? Or do you cover it up, so you cannot smell anything unpleasant at all?

Just a thought, because when I really start to smell, I whip out the old deodorant images/icons/crazy.gif

Watcher
02-26-2002, 02:21 PM
Deoordarant is your enemy well used in small doses is ok (but with newer products especially those low on none they are able to be used in bigger amounts because none really stinks in high doses (the old catpiss idea) although people will find rone is scentless at least to the conscious brain (we still pick it up but it goes below our smell at a normal level) a bit like oxygen we cant smell it unless its really concentrated the same with hydrogen. Now you cant smell hydrogen can you unless you get it really massive amounts. Nol is nice smelling clean. Thats why SOE works so well its lacks none and has musk and still works great.

a.k.a.
03-02-2002, 09:27 AM
The ideal is to find a cologne that blends with the pheros so that women can still smell them on the subliminal level. I personally haven’t found such a cologne, but some guys say Issey works well.

Months ago somebody recomended Bounce Fabric Refresher. This has worked for me, but only when I spray TE on a shirt. (I prefer the skin.)

I usually have a touch of stickiness whenever I wear TE, but it honestly doesn’t seem to bother the women as much as it bothers me.

Watcher
03-02-2002, 12:13 PM
Joop works ok and pierre cardon.