PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Buildup?

Lost
12-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Anyone ever notice

that there is build up on clothes or a jacket they wear a lot. Like if i mone up with a dress shirt that i don't

want to wash is there going to be substantial carryover the next time a wear it even if its like 1 week or 1 month

later?

idesign
12-02-2008, 05:00 PM
There has been a little talk

about this subject, with the normal differing of opinion.

I don't apply Mones to clothing in general, but if I

did I would certainly wash whatever it was afterward. Then again I would anyway. On something like a jacket or

sweater, if I were worried about buildup I'd just lay it out in the sun for a few hours if it wasn't time for

cleaning.

Rbt
12-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Some people claim buildup. Which can

be good or bad...

Pheromones and cologne scents end up on my clothes just by being in contact with me. But I

can't say I've seen anything bad.

I usually launder my undies, shirts, and pants after each wearing.

Sweatshirts/sweaters maybe once a week. Coats maybe once a month.

Depends on materials too. Something like

leather can absorb both pheromones and fragrances and they can last a long time. I suspect synthetic materials may

come clean without much difficulty.

Some users report using products like OxyClean in the wash helps take care

of any buildup. (I just use regular detergents.)

However, one "phero trick" some guys have used is to dose a

pice of clothing with their cologne and a bit of pheromones and "accidently" leave it a GF's place. They claim the

spiked clothes can help with "bonding" so to speak. Some have also left behind slightly sweaty clothes too that

contain their "natural" scent. In those cases you'd probably want the clothes to have a bit of "buildup" or

"retention factor."

Pendragon
12-04-2008, 08:20 AM
I've noticed that then a

shirt comes out of the dryer you can still smell the mones on it after 2-3 washings.

Seems like you can't smell

it though until it's been heated by the clothes dryer.

smooth312
12-05-2008, 07:51 AM
I've

noticed that then a shirt comes out of the dryer you can still smell the mones on it after 2-3

washings.
Yes, this has happened with me too, but only because I applied on my clothing. Otherwise I never

experienced it. But since then I don't put mones on my clothing any more since they seem to last far too long and

don't have quite the same effects. On skin is much better.