PDA

View Full Version : NPA not working!

lucas
12-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Hey guys,

I

recieved my bottle of NPA about a week ago. Lately, I've been experimenting with different dosages 1 dab, 2 dabs -

1 spray cologne, 2 sprays of cologne and have yet to notice ANY results of sexual attraction.

I mean, I read

reports of women swinging around, and making comments out of the ordinary, but I have yet to receive any.

Am I

doing something wrong? Please help. I apply dabs to either side of my neck and occasionally I'll rub some on the

back of my hand.

Thanks!

terry0400-40
12-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Hey

guys,

I recieved my bottle of NPA about a week ago. Lately, I've been experimenting with different dosages 1

dab, 2 dabs - 1 spray cologne, 2 sprays of cologne and have yet to notice ANY results of sexual attraction.

I

mean, I read reports of women swinging around, and making comments out of the ordinary, but I have yet to receive

any.

Am I doing something wrong? Please help. I apply dabs to either side of my neck and occasionally I'll rub

some on the back of my hand.

Thanks!You seem to be on the right track, So steam on ahead and

you will receive a strike, just remember to keep a small body language scan going on in the front brain, keep

smiling and relax.

lucas
12-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Really!? Thats all....how do i

know i've applied the right dosage? I have yet to see the negative effects associated with an overdose...but yet to

see the effects of it working...which is really annoying!

Would Chikara make a difference? I was expecting big

things from NPA, as I had heard such great things! It was supposed to make women's eyes flutter ;)

idesign
12-02-2008, 05:18 PM
It would help to know more about

you, ie age, build, personality type etc.

Other than that, all you can do is keep experimenting. And don't

expect women to fall from the sky. Most, repeat Most, of your success will come from YOU, not pheromones. If your

approach/manner/demeanor is not attractive then no amount of NPA is going to get you a "hit".

Also, pay

attention to smaller cues from people. Not every hit is an ass-grabber.

Keep trying, good luck, and welcome to

the forum. Keep us posted too.

lucas
12-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the response!

Okay

about myself:
not be cocky or arrogant but pretty good looking (ie. i get checked out quite often and looks from

women)
height: 6'2"
athletic build (fit, not muscular)
somewhat introverted

I understand that I make

all the difference in seeing the results from NPA, and I have had many encounters with women, and as always they're

extremely friendly, all smiles and laughs but I wanted NPA to help take it to the next level....which hasnt been

happening??

terry0400-40
12-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks

for the response!

Okay about myself:
not be cocky or arrogant but pretty good looking (ie. i get checked out

quite often and looks from women)
somewhat

introverted

I understand that I make all the difference in seeing the results from NPA, and I have had many

encounters with women, and as always they're extremely friendly, all smiles and laughs but I wanted NPA to help

take it to the next level....which hasnt been happening??At the age of a fit 19 yo male, ur

probably making enough natural androstenone, and therefore it would be to ur advantage to use some softer friendly

attraction pheromones like alpha/beta Androstenols and maby some Androsterone, so first up go and slather some Scent

of Eros on and once you have noted the amount that is working , then maby you can add a little of the NPA sexual

dynamite into the mix. :wave:

Kmac
12-06-2008, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the

response!

Okay about myself:
not be cocky or arrogant but pretty good looking (ie. i get checked out quite

often and looks from women)
somewhat

introverted

I understand that I make all the difference in seeing the results from NPA, and I have had many

encounters with women, and as always they're extremely friendly, all smiles and laughs but I wanted NPA to help

take it to the next level....which hasnt been happening??

Sorry, I had to laugh a lil bit when I

read the physical description...Kinda fits my profile in many ways, except for the age!

My problem is that I

come across a little more intimidating than I'd like, I don't know why I just always have..Just using NPA alone

for me is a complete disaster, it repels women for me. However, if I use a full gel pack of SOE - scented (which I

do), and then apply at the very most two small dabs of NPA, then I find I get some very telling

results.

It's not my personal mix of choice, I prefer a full gel pack of SOE and 2 dabs of A7 scented, and

then maybe 1 or 2 small dabs of NPA (special occasion) that's usually more than enough to seal the

deal.

Guess my point is apply to much NPA (as Terry pointed out) especially on a 19 year old athletic frame

may be tempting fate a bit much, you need to get rid of the intimidation factor first....Alas, the same problem I

have.