PDA

View Full Version : Summary of research please

shawnk3
11-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi guys-- I

tried reading through the research subsection of the forum but it's very dry and has not been updated in quite some

time.

If any of the long-time veterans (Terry :) or idesign?) feel like they have a pretty good handle on the

research that's come out on mones, could you please post a summary?

My understanding (from limited reading) is

that:

-none produced changes in women's chemical levels.

-nol actually led females to RATE pictures of males

(and the males themselves) as more attractive and date-able than if the females were not exposed to mones.

-rone...I'm not sure about.

Also, I was thinking that since JVKohl (the inventor of SOE) is one of the

foremost researchers in the field of mones, would he not have created a none-heavy or rone-heavy product if he felt

that either of them were extremely effective for "gettin love" from the other gender? As far as I know, he only

makes SOE which has a 4:1 nol:rone ratio.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/guidance.

5alphareductase
12-31-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi guys-- I tried reading through the research subsection of the forum but it's very dry and

has not been updated in quite some time.

If any of the long-time veterans (Terry :) or idesign?) feel like they

have a pretty good handle on the research that's come out on mones, could you please post a summary?

My

understanding (from limited reading) is that:

-nol

actually led females to RATE pictures of males (and the males themselves) as more attractive and date-able than if

the females were not exposed to mones.

Also, I was thinking that since JVKohl

(the inventor of SOE) is one of the foremost researchers in the field of mones, would he not have created a

none-heavy or rone-heavy product if he felt that either of them were extremely effective for "gettin love" from the

other gender? As far as I know, he only makes SOE which has a 4:1 nol:rone ratio.

Thanks in advance for your

thoughts/guidance.

shawnk3,
yes, there is a lot of info on the pherolibrary, but thats a good thing.

hopefully it can answer any questions you have. just try to get as much info as possible to get the best results

from your pheromones.

androstenol increases LH in females which leads to a boost in testosterone, is a unisex

pheromone and creates social chattiness, but later converts to androstenone (the male sex pheromone) on the skin

over time.

androstenone is a masculine pheromone that gives respect, trust, and can give the alpha male provider

type feeling to a woman.

JVKohl didnt incorporate the androstenone in SOE bc Anone smells bad and androstenol

later converts to the more potent androstenone, as stated above.:thumbsup:
good luck :cheers:

terry0400-40
01-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Hi

guys-- I tried reading through the research subsection of the forum but it's very dry and has not been updated in

quite some time.

If any of the long-time veterans (Terry :) or idesign?) feel like they have a pretty good

handle on the research that's come out on mones, could you please post a summary?

My understanding (from

limited reading) is that:

-nol actually led females to

RATE pictures of males (and the males themselves) as more attractive and date-able than if the females were not

exposed to mones.

Also, I was thinking that since JVKohl (the inventor of SOE)

is one of the foremost researchers in the field of mones, would he not have created a none-heavy or rone-heavy

product if he felt that either of them were extremely effective for "gettin love" from the other gender? As far as I

know, he only makes SOE which has a 4:1 nol:rone ratio.

Thanks in advance for your

thoughts/guidance.Ive got a minute.
If i remember then JV did not

rate Androstenone as one of his favourites.
Maby because Androstenol and Androsterone are

softer friendly pheromones where as Androstenone has less of a window of success, not that it is inferior as an

attraction agent if it is understood and used in correct context.

There is just less chance of having a run of OD's when using the softer pheromones, even when used

by less pheromone experienced users ect.

Androsterone is used to

give androstenone a softer image and thus make the wearer more approachable and seem less threatening ect,

And it is added to Alpha /androstenol to lessen its sometimes

overtly gregarious nature and to add an aura of dignity to the wearer so as to garner some respect.

Where some users get hits with aNONE others will sometimes get

very little, and prefere the Alpha/Betanols ect

And there others

who can not go a day without their fav androsterone products ie Alpha A314 which is predominantly Rone and probably

around 20% nols.

Sometimes we collectively as forum members can

guide a new pheromone user to finding their sweet spot with product that may suit their pheromone profile, And

usually if enough experimentation is put in then success follows and the Pheromone are then highly regarded by the

user.

Many users will have an idea of what may suit them after

using the Search feature on the forum and may very rapidly achieve pheromone

success.

crashbandicoot
01-01-2009, 01:56 AM
spot on about the

dignity, while wearing androsterone I am commented on being patient and scholarly. whats the dealeeyo?