PDA

View Full Version : Alpha7 Experiences

Pendragon
11-30-2008, 01:20 PM
I recently

received a bottle of A7. I'm not really sure what to think of it. I haven't seen anything postive or negative with

it yet.

The way I'm applying it is:
Put on 1/2 SOE gel pack. Rub wrists. Wait for it to dry.
1 drop of A7.

Rub Wrists. Wait for it to dry.
Put the remainder of the SOE gel pack on and rub it in.

After doing this

routine everyday for a week I didn't see anything that seemed different than not wearing mones at all. So I bumped

it up to 2 drops A7 for 2 days and still nothing either way.

Any suggestions on tweaking the mix or a diff mix

altogether?

stuttgart-man
12-01-2008, 04:58 PM
My experience is that the

more a product contains None (and A7 contains much None) the less works it when appying on wrists and the more it

works when applying on neck, wheras Nol-products are most effective when applying on wrists!

smooth312
12-04-2008, 01:09 AM
My

experience is that the more a product contains None (and A7 contains much None) the less works it when appying on

wrists and the more it works when applying on neck, wheras Nol-products are most effective when applying on

wrists!
That is indeed a very good observation! I have noticed this as well.

Note: Though I don't

have any experience with A7, but putting on a full SOE gel pack is too much IMO. I've noticed 1/2 a gel pack is

the perfect amount.

chris_etd
12-04-2008, 02:00 AM
I don't know about the gel

but the bottled SOE is alcohol based and I know A7 is oil based. So from now on put one drop of A7 on your neck and

the SOE on your wrists.

smooth312
12-04-2008, 05:56 AM
Thats

a good observation. I tried seperating them the other day and seemed to get more of a reaction putting the soe on my

wrists and A7 on my neck.

Although with putting none on my neck, I usually get this slightly dazed/unfocused

feeling for a couple hours afterwards. Even with just 1 drop of A7.
I also seem to get affected by putting

androstenone on my neck (ie NPA or C7)...so what I do is I put it on the back of my neck. That way it has the same

killer effects, but I don't end up sniffing the hell out of it myself.

Also to put the right amount on the back

of my neck I take a sandwich bag (one of the clear plastic ones) and just slip it over my hand. I put the pheromone

drop(s) on the sandwich bag and rub that in a circular motion on the back of my neck. I find that putting the mones

on my fingers taints things because then I end up with stuff on my fingers and eventually all over the place.

Last time I put on 1 spray of C7 + 1 drop of NPA on the back of my neck (+ some SOE all around my neck), I was

with this girl who couldn't stop telling me how great I smell and kissing on my neck :)

You can also try putting

the androstenone on your upper chest, so it's under your shirt. I've found upper chest also works nicely, but

it's a bit more subtle.

Pendragon
12-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Thats a good observation. I

tried seperating them the other day and seemed to get more of a reaction putting the soe on my wrists and A7 on my

neck.

Although with putting none on my neck, I usually get this slightly dazed/unfocused feeling for a couple

hours afterwards. Even with just 1 drop of A7.

MOBLEYC57
12-05-2008, 09:56 PM
My

experience is that the more a product contains None (and A7 contains much None) the less works it when

appying on wrists and the more it works when applying on neck, wheras Nol-products are most effective

when applying on wrists!

Vedy Vedy interesting! :blink:

terry0400-40
12-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by

stuttgart-man

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/image

s/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=212586#post212586)
My experience is that the more a product contains None (and A7 contains much

None) the less works it when appying on wrists and the more it works when applying on neck,

wheras Nol-products are most effective when applying on wrists!

Vedy Vedy interesting!

:blink:Hmmm ves 4 sure it is of interest as i did try it out today with several drops of WAGG shared

between inner forearms, and drop of None spread on back of the neck and 6 sprays of Gucci Pour Homme to chin neck

and chest,
Actually i did have several positive distinct girl hits from this.

After having a young shop assistant going all gushy and latching herself on to me for 10 minutes,

i managed to break free and headed out the mall main doors and as i was going to the car park i could smell the

stinky urine and thought someone must have pissed in the carpark, and i was supprised to realise as i arrived home

that the smell was coming from my uncovered WAGG application.
Amazing that i was so

attractive to the women that i had communicated with this morning and i was smelling so pissy lol.

Kmac
12-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Thats a

good observation. I tried seperating them the other day and seemed to get more of a reaction putting the soe on my

wrists and A7 on my neck.

Although with putting none on my neck, I usually get this slightly dazed/unfocused

feeling for a couple hours afterwards. Even with just 1 drop of A7.

Funny to read the similar

experiences so many have with these products.

Personally, I usually use a full gel pack of SOE, but I apply

half to each forearm (wearing a short sleeve shirt of course), and then I'll apply one dab of A7 behind each ear,

following the hair line towards the back of my neck.

Reason why is that SOE works very well for me but when I

apply it to my neck it kind of makes my eyes red and water all night long, and after a few applications actually

makes my neck start to break out a little (like a mild rash), so the forearm trick seemed to correct this.

As

for the A7, no adverse results for me, I just apply towards the back of the neck away from my own nose as much as I

can. But, yes, I've found A7 is best when applied to the neck area...I've had at least 4 encounters in which young

ladies have not only paid a lot of attention by kissing my neck area, but in 1 case by biting there as well!!! Each

time right where I applied the A7....People can't convince me this stuff doesn't do anything anymore, I don't

fully understand all of it, but then again I don't really know why aspirin works either...Who cares!

Does

anyone get any better results by using any particular non-pheromone cover scent? Not really hip on traditional

colognes these days...?

darkpoet3113
01-04-2009, 12:28 PM
I've been using A7 for

about two months now..I use about one or two dabs, once or twice a week... i dont get many hits with it.. but what i

can tell you is guys/gals, I do get alot of RESPECT. especially if i wear a little at work. People will come up to

me, shake my hand..like i'm head STAG of the herd... i like it because anyone who uses it knows it a very soft

compared to otherNONE (A/E, TE or NPA.) which i like. The hits i have gotten are from older women, in there late

50's and older (seniors) ... which is not my cup of tea... when mixed with SOE i dont get much out of it. with me,

since i'm a LoneWolf type of gent. i usually stick with SOE.... but i would like to try WAGG in the

future..
Cheers,
Joe

Pagodeiro
01-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Stuttgart-Man

thanks for

this good observations

looking back at my experiences with none and nol products i must totally agree with you

now i begin to see pattern ... damn that i haven´t already realized it on my own....
none on my forearms

didnt work quite well .... nice results behind my ears and on my neck....
nice results applied between my legs...

ähmm you know where... in a combination with those australian underwear.... made women stare there...

that´s one of my best tricks :D

on the other hand .. i love to apply an entire SOE gel pack whilst clubbing

and i´ve spread it sometimes only over my forearms and sometimes i put half on my forearms and the rest on my

neck and into my hair...
it makes a total difference in the reactions of girls...
unbelievable effects when

applied on the forearms ..like hugging me and not letting me go... searching for body contact ... rubbing her ass on

me... and so on... huaaaaa
i usually apply none products on my neck ... can it be that some layering over the none

products disturbs them effects... ?

hmm tomorrow brazilian clubbing...
i think i have to run some tests on this

topic....

Pago

stuttgart-man
01-05-2009, 04:36 AM
Hey Pagodeiro,

I`m not

really sure why None acts better on nack and Nol is better applied on wrists, but I have a theory:

For a long

time I have steadily abandoned the thought, that different mones acts different when varying the applying-points!

This have made no sense to me! But the results were clear and not to ignore!

Perhaps the reason is, that the

mones applying on wrists are steadily on move! If you take hold of a glass, if you rake your hair, you greet someone

with handshaking or you make gestures to explain anything, whatever you do, you do move your hands! So the mone you

have apllied on this area are widespread in the room and the target-person can not exactly determine where the mones

have their origin! So for example the Nol applied on wrists creates a harmonic and sociable environment where the

women feel good!
On the other side the None applied on your neck is a relatively fixed (compared to the Nol applied

on wrists and unless you are not on a heavy-metal-concert and you are busied with headbanging :D )! So this mone

can exactly locate by your target-person and is associate with you! So the target-person notice that you are a

dominat and masculine person!

And so I think that this combination (a attractive, dominant and masculine male in

a peaceful environment which makes the women suscepible for flirts) is optimal for you success! :)

diamondlife
01-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Does anyone remember ? I

bought it from LS some time ago and just wondered if there was any info out there on it. I see that LS no longer

sells it. I think I got good hits from it, I say that because I am a newbie and used another mone product from

Athena Institute.

Thanks

belgareth
01-07-2009, 04:03 PM
LS still sells A7. If it is out

of stock it will disapear from the website so that is probably what is happening. When it gets stocked again it will

reapear in the store.

stuttgart-man
01-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Do LS still sell "Passion

Pheromone Concentrate for men" (PPC)? It does not longer emerge on the side! Is it currently not in stock or is it

take out of the program?

diamondlife
01-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Thanks belgareth, I left off

the name. It was . Does LS still sell that?

diamondlife
01-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Oh..I see...I guess there's

some sort of filter preventing me from seeing the name of the product. That's cool. Wha

belgareth
01-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks belgareth, I left off the name. It was . Does LS still sell that?
Were

the initials AQ? If so, no. The manufacturer is out of business. There were some pretty serious issues involved

there but I don't have all the details.

belgareth
01-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Do

LS still sell "Passion Pheromone Concentrate for men" (PPC)? It does not longer emerge on the side! Is it currently

not in stock or is it take out of the program?
That I don't know about. Haven't heard much about it in

years.

terry0400-40
01-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Thanks belgareth, I left off the name. It was . Does LS still sell

that?The manufacturer of the A Q product is in business and has a variety of finished pheromone

products that are on sale and his new website also hosts a pheromone forum of which i have posted on as a member.

belgareth
01-07-2009, 08:58 PM
The manufacturer of the A Q product is in business and has a variety of

finished pheromone products that are on sale and his new website also hosts a pheromone forum of which i have posted

on as a member.
That's news.

terry0400-40
01-07-2009, 10:31 PM
That's news.Yes i was suprised when i first seen the products several

months ago, and i discovered the forum only yesterday and posted up a new thread.
There are

some attraction products for men to use and also some products that could be used for similar purposes as A314, also

products for women.
Each product contains more than a generous amount and variety of

pheromone content.

I would surmise that if users enjoyed the

product that was available here previously then they would find something suitable amoungst Chris's

offerings.

Pagodeiro
01-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Bel

that´s nothing really

new for me .....
what was interesting on this site was that they´ve been selling cristalline pheromones
cant

find them anymore there...
concerning AQ ... well i´ve lost 180 bucks because of my curiosity .. ordered at the

old site of "you know who" at summer last year .... nothing arrived .. no reactions to my e-mails and my calls...

:rant:
A solid way to loose custumers....

Pago

belgareth
01-08-2009, 04:24 AM
There was a redirect from the

old site to a new one but I didn't believe it was the same guy.

Pagodeiro
01-08-2009, 05:35 AM
He works there as some kind of

technical chief....
Chris AD Chief Science Officer
previously of PC
i think i have to ask for my delivery

:hammer:

Pago...

diamondlife
01-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Thanks Bel, Yes, it was AQ.

Thanks for the reply on that. I can't wait for mones from LS to come in!

terry0400-40
01-08-2009, 11:22 AM
He

works there as some kind of technical chief....
Chris AD Chief Science Officer
previously of PC
i think i have

to ask for my delivery :hammer:

Pago...Yes i certainly would ask for your delivery or a

replacement ect.
Chris's email asress is on the A-D sales page

chris@a####-d####.com if you know the # then go for

it.
If you have no luck then send me the details and i will send him a PM on his forum.

There is still hope um i hope.

Pagodeiro
01-09-2009, 05:55 AM
Thanks a lot Terry ....

:thumbsup:

hope that it will work...

yes there is still hope.....

Pago..

Kenpachi
02-05-2009, 09:52 PM
hi guyz how u doin, i'm new here and i need help so i wuz hopin u guyz mite b able 2 help me

out, i recently bought sum pheromone productz A7, SOE, n LT (Liquid Trust) and now im still a newbie on how to put

on these, i knotice you guys said the none workz better on the neck and the nol workz better on the wrist but do u

have any suggesttion on how much i should put on for ma first try?

terry0400-40
02-06-2009, 12:19 AM
hi guyz how u doin, i'm new here and i need help so

i wuz hopin u guyz mite b able 2 help me out, i recently bought sum pheromone productz A7, SOE, n LT (Liquid Trust)

and now im still a newbie on how to put on these, i knotice you guys said the none workz better on the neck and the

nol workz better on the wrist but do u have any suggesttion on how much i should put on for ma first

try?:welcome: Kenpachi, I see you have a few

goodies there,Soe lets get started.

First off could you

discribe your phsyical characteristics, your age, your racial origins, and also a little regarding your nature, ie

Quiet, relaxed, extrovert, friendly, compeditive, dominant ect.

Once the forum members

can have a sorta look at you, they will have a better idea of how much Alpha7 may suit your pheromone signature,

because A7 is the dominant/sexual big smooth daddy of pheromones.

Your Scent of Eros may

be used without fear of really using too much.

Personally i use between 3 and 9 drops depending on my currant

circumstances.

I apply SOE to my biceps peak, and to my inner forearms, when the weather

is cooler and i'm not sweating then it is safe for me to spread some around my gills ( neck

)

In cooler weather pheromones should be applied to the pulse points where the body heat

gets them out into the air around you and working.

If you hang around

someone should come on and give you some advice on how best to use the LT to best advantage, so as not to waste it.

Many have said that LT does not work for them, and

it did not work very well for me untill i figured out how to use it to its best advantage. :thumbsup:

ilikephero
02-06-2009, 03:38 AM
A7 is one of my favourite

pheromone products.http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/V.gif

Kenpachi
02-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Thx terry and yea i read a lot of articlez about LT dat it doesnt work how can i use it at

full advantage?

I'm slim hard for me to gain any weight about 125 lbs and gettin in

shape, I'm 19 and Asian (Chinese), as for ma nature I think I'm friendly, nice, relax sumtimes, quiet dependin on

situations, and stressout most of the time, compedative dependin on wut, as for extrovert and dominant i dont kno

wut dey mean.

terry0400-40
02-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Thx terry and yea i read a lot of articlez about LT

dat it doesnt work how can i use it at full advantage?

I'm slim hard for me to gain any weight about 125 lbs and gettin in shape, I'm 19 and

Asian (Chinese), as for ma nature I think I'm friendly, nice, relax sumtimes, quiet dependin on situations, and

stressout most of the time, compedative dependin on wut, as for extrovert and dominant i dont kno wut dey

mean.Kenpachi

Hi,
When i am using LT i will spray 4 times across my

chest area upon my shirt front.

I will always try and spray it on as close to the time that i am to meet or

talk to the other person, and i will always try and remain close to the other person when i have sprayed

LT.

I do not spray the LT before i am ready to meet the other person because LT

once it is sprayed on will only give best results for the first part of one

hour.

That is why i do not spray it on when i have to wait a long time to connect

with the other person as the time used waiting is wasting the active life of the LT

sprays.

Considering that you are a young slim Chinese gentleman then it will take

time for you to put some extra weight /muscle on to your

frame.

Perhaps if you go to the gym and perform some weight bearing exercises for

1/2 hour a day for 4 or 5 days a week,and also eat some small protein meals every few hours during the day you may

obtain some extra muscle which will be very good for your

health.

Always remember to drink a glass of water every hour that you are awake, as

it will be good for your

strength.

Try not to be stressed out, and try not to

worry.
Do not have too much worry as to what will happen

tomorrow.

Tomorrow will arrive when we have worried.

And tomorrow will arrive when we have not

worried.

Always try and do todays work

today
Do not try and do tomorrows work

today
and when tomorrow comes then it is time to do

your best on that day also.

Remember when any worried thought comes to mind do not let it grow roots,

when you have worked on it let it pass away and then relax your mind and replace any worried thoughts with nice

happy thoughts.

Just look upon the natural beauty of the universe as it surrounds you and

as you in turn surround it.

And with each breath in, and also with each breath out, enjoy the gift of

life.

Tomorrows Sun will shine upon us if we have

worried the night away.

And tomorrows Sun will also shine upon us if we have slept the night away in

sweet peacefull dreams. :thumbsup:

Kenpachi
02-10-2009, 12:00 PM
thx again terry and yea i

kno i try not to stress out to o often but it'z life and az for ma weight i hav like a family gene or sumthign i

cant gain any weight, i wuz a fat lil boy wen i wuz young but wen i hit junior high i started losin weight witout

even exsercisin, ma dad is skinnier then me n ma grandpa is skinnier then him, i tried workin out everyday n drinkin

protien shakes eatin protien foods but wen i thought i gain sum weight it turnz out to b water weight, as for the LT

do u keep urz refridgerated?

terry0400-40
02-10-2009, 01:00 PM
thx

again terry and yea i kno i try not to stress out to o often but it'z life and az for ma weight i hav like a family

gene or sumthign i cant gain any weight, i wuz a fat lil boy wen i wuz young but wen i hit junior high i started

losin weight witout even exsercisin, ma dad is skinnier then me n ma grandpa is skinnier then him, i tried workin

out everyday n drinkin protien shakes eatin protien foods but wen i thought i gain sum weight it turnz out to b

water weight, as for the LT do u keep urz refridgerated?You must read my

mind, I am not sure if it is necessary to store LT in the refrigerator,
But i did keep mine in the door of my downstairs garage refrigerator and it lasted well up until

the last drop, and also worked well for me when i used about 4 sprays, I saved my LT and used it immediatelly before

important interveiws ect.
Therefore i am not so knowledgeable on

how it works when in the close company of that special girl.

Kenpachi
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
i see i kept mine in the

door of the fridge also, i read an article said dat LT have to b kept cold or else the particle or chemical in LT

wont take it's effect, so am i guessin dat the LT stop workin alrdy durin the shippin process i mean keep it in a

small box in teh bac of a fedex truck aint so cold

terry0400-40
02-11-2009, 11:32 PM
i

see i kept mine in the door of the fridge also, i read an article said dat LT have to b kept cold or else the

particle or chemical in LT wont take it's effect, so am i guessin dat the LT stop workin alrdy durin the shippin

process i mean keep it in a small box in teh bac of a fedex truck aint so

coldHere is a reveiw i have found on the Google net, i have just removed

the producers name and a link to some compeditors products.

http://do-pheromones-work.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/liquid-trust1.jpg[/I

MG] (http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2843178-10528911?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.love-scent.com%2Fproduct_info.p

hp%3Fproducts_id%3D108&cjsku=108)
[I]Liquid Trust (http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2843178-10528911?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.love-scent.com%2Fprod

uct_info.php%3Fproducts_id%3D108&cjsku=108) produced by

xxxxxxx has settled into the number #3 overall pick, within the pheromone for men and women

genre.
Liquid Trust itself is not actually a pheromone product per se, it is actually

a spray which contains the human hormone known as Oxytocin, however because of it’s effects it is often lumped

into the whole pheromone spray genre.
Liquid Trust does not have a real pleasing

scent, nor a real bad one, typically it will carry a mild alcohol odor when first applied, however this odor quickly

dissipates within a few minutes after application. As far as I can tell, Oxytocin has no real discernible

odor.
What is Oxytocin? Oxytocin is a human hormone that scientists have been able to

determine plays a role in increasing people’s levels of trust in others, formation of social bonds and

friendships, as well as having a role in treating depression, shyness, and other social disorders and phobias. In

short, Oxytocin is the hormone that when inhaled induces folks to simply trust you more!

The Field Test Results for Liquid Trust

On one

testing occasion, as I work in outside business to business sales, I was scheduled to meet with a potential clients

purchasing manager. Prior to walking into her office I made a quick stop into the restroom, and applied four sprays

of Liquid Trust, two sprays to the side of the neck, and one spray to each wrist.
Immediately after application, I had a slight euphoric feeling come over me, as I had clearly inhaled some of

the product, and felt myself possibly responding to the oxytocin contained therein, I can only describe the feeling

that came over me as calming, but self-assured, if that makes any sense?
I then walked

into this purchasing manager’s office and introduced myself. She was a rather attractive young lady in her

late twenties, with a large engagement ring on her finger! I thought, this should be

interesting…
After introductions were made, barely two to three minutes into our

meeting, I could observe some affect coming over her. Her face got flush, and a little red, and her mood relaxed and

lightened dramatically, she simply seemed to ‘open up’ to me more, as if I was a long lost friend from

school, rather than a sales representative there on business, she became genuinely happy to have me

there!
As time passed we started discussing our personal lives, she much more than I

truth be told, in which she felt the need to confess to me that she had already cheated on her fiance and was

terrified that he would find out, as she cheated because her hubby to be, just could not satisfy her in the bedroom!

I was thinking, to much information lady, but she felt comfortable continuing!
Without

the graphic details of course, she continued along this line of discussion for nearly 90 minutes, as if I was

someone who was a close confidant, this was the first time I had ever met her! This type of sales call usually lasts

twenty minutes tops! After 90 minutes I had to sway our discussion to business, the reason why I was there to begin

with, and she truly seemed disappointed to change the subject away from the personal genre. Ironically, we concluded

our business within about five to ten minutes, she agreed to terms of my company’s contract, and said she

would ok it and send it for a signature, then quickly returned to our personal discussion…She did not even

read the contract! I was trying to suppress hysterical laughter at this point. This was not a hard sale.

In conclusion, I have found having tested Liquid Trust on ten separate occasions over three

months, that this is a truly powerful oxytocin based pheromone-like spray. I am not a scientist. I do not know how

or why it does what it does? However, I’m fully capable of testing and documenting my observations, and the

results of my testing of this product were quite convincing to say the least.

Some special observations need to be mentioned regarding Liquid Trust at this point. Liquid Trust does have a

rather short duration compared to other more traditional pheromone products. It took me awhile to truly narrow down

what the effective duration actually was, but now I can say fairly confidently that Liquid Trust will only be

effective for about 1-3 hours after initial application. I strongly suspect the short duration is simply do to the

more rapid rate at which Oxytocin breaks down after being exposed to air.

Liquid

Trust also must be kept refrigerated in between uses, or it’s effectiveness will seem to become less potent

fairly rapidly, again this is because of the rather unstable or volatile nature of Oxytocin itself. Liquid Trust is

clearly best used for more important occasions, such as before a job interview, important sales call, or a meeting

with your boss to regarding a raise for instance, I would not recommend trying to use Liquid Trust daily, you would

go through a lot of bottles very quickly!

However, it must be mentioned, that the

top three pheromone products, The Scent of Eros for Men, Alpha-7 Scented, and Liquid Trust, when worn together

(combining the effects of all three) consistently produced brutally effective results! In part, the power of this

combination, weighed heavily into deciding which products would make my Top 3 ranking! The effects of this combo

truly have to be experienced, as words can’t really do it justice, generating friendliness, chattiness,

relaxation, higher perceived value, strong sexual attraction, and folks actually just really trust you a lot

more…You do the math!

terry0400-40
02-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Go and take a look at the bottom part of the LT reveiw where it mentions a

brutally effective combo of LT and Alpha 7 and Scent of

Eros.
I have just noticed it and it looks like a really

big hitter of a combo alright. :whip: Ideas/comments anyone........:wave:

Pendragon
02-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Are some products better

refrigerated? I've heard it mentioned before, but hadn't thought to try it yet.

Pendragon
02-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Go and take a look at the bottom part of the LT

reveiw where it mentions a brutally effective combo of LT and Alpha 7 and Scent of

Eros.
I have just noticed it and it looks like a really

big hitter of a combo alright. :whip: Ideas/comments anyone........:wave:

Do you

know which LT thread that combo is in? I'm not having much luck searching for it. Although from those products I

could make a rough guess.. 4 sprays LT, 1/2 gel of SOE, and 2 drops A7.

belgareth
02-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Are

some products better refrigerated? I've heard it mentioned before, but hadn't thought to try it

yet.
Synthetic pheromone prodtucts don't need refrigeration. They can handle high and low temperatures

without a problem. You should keep them out of direct sunlight, store them in a dark place and minor things like

that but refrigeration will make no difference.

Pendragon
02-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks. I keep them in box.

It was the part of the above article that mentioned refrigerating LT that sounded like new news to me. Wondered if

maybe I haven't seen any result from LT since it hasn't been refrigerated.

belgareth
02-14-2009, 05:14 PM
I never saw any results from LT

either. Just like any other product, for some it works and for some it doesn't.

terry0400-40
02-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Do

you know which LT thread that combo is in? I'm not having much luck searching for it. Although from those products

I could make a rough guess.. 4 sprays LT, 1/2 gel of SOE, and 2 drops A7.I found the reveiw on a

blog by a user called K mac, but i can not direct you to it because this site also features other products that are

also rated, but the three mentioned here were the highest rated when compared to compeditors prods and also some

products from the other forum were mentioned but they did not rate so high.

And the user did not exactly state the exact amounts of pheros they were using in every

instance.

So your guess would be as good as any for a start i

would say.
Yeah just looking again at your mix recipe and looks pretty good for producing

some hot girl attraction.

WorkingMann
03-01-2009, 04:12 PM
A7 have never really done

wonders for me, but Primal is much much more a wonderphero for me.. You should think A7 could give more and better

and thats why I bought it but was very disapointed..
No real WOW effects but with Primal I had loads of them

:wub:

terry0400-40
03-01-2009, 08:38 PM
A7 have never really done wonders for me, but Primal is much much more a wonderphero for

me.. You should think A7 could give more and better and thats why I bought it but was very disapointed..
No real

WOW effects but with Primal I had loads of them :wub:Mabys the A7 suit me

cause i am advanced in years some extra than the younger

male.

Last week my friend send me bottle of 4 year old PI, therefore i go out soon

and try it with one drop starting out.

WorkingMann
03-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Mabys the A7 suit me cause i am advanced in years

some extra than the younger male.

Last week my

friend send me bottle of 4 year old PI, therefore i go out soon and try it with one drop starting out.

My PI is the one marked with Yellow dot on.. I usually just use 1 drop spread to

both pulsepoints on neck.
Then a little SOE underneath or pulsepoints on wrists and you get really good results..

at least I get..
I never get the same with A7 with ½,1 or 2 drops alone or with SOE.. Combined with AE there seems

to come a bit but I cant stop thinking it could be effects of the AE..

But in general A7 vs. PI I wonder if it

could be the none being somewhat different, so it could work different on different people/body chemistry..

terry0400-40
03-06-2009, 10:24 PM
My PI is the one marked with Yellow dot on.. I usually just use 1 drop spread to both

pulsepoints on neck.
Then a little SOE underneath or pulsepoints on wrists and you get really good results.. at

least I get..
I never get the same with A7 with ½,1 or 2 drops alone or with SOE.. Combined with AE there seems to

come a bit but I cant stop thinking it could be effects of the AE..

But in general A7 vs. PI I wonder if

it could be the none being somewhat different, so it could work different on different people/body

chemistry..I recon what you say is correct, and also it seems

like different batches of a product can vary in its hitting quality sometimes.

The 4 year old PI that i have been using once a week,

this one has very distinct Androstenone odour and the stuff really causes

reactions.

But i did use some 18 month old PI and i could not smell anything from it

and also it gave no reactions, so i did send it back to L-S and Bruce the "great man" did send me the Alpha 7, ha

this made me happy.

The PI was new when i received it from L-S and i did send it back around 18

months ago past.
That is when i received my first

Alpha 7 . as a replacement.

Pagodeiro
03-07-2009, 04:42 AM
Had some differnet batches of

PI and beside they "smelled" different .... less none noticeable the last one i´d get ...
the reactions were the

same ..
A7 gives me more subtle hits .. PI is more hit or miss ..

Terry .. i´d reach the guy by mail ( ahhmm

Chris you know who ) and he´d send me as a replacement for my order a nice package with generous content..

Pago

terry0400-40
03-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Had

some differnet batches of PI and beside they "smelled" different .... less none noticeable the last one i´d get

the reactions were the same ..
A7 gives me more subtle hits .. PI is more hit or miss ..

Terry .. i´d

reach the guy by mail ( ahhmm Chris you know who ) and he´d send me as a replacement for my order a nice package

with generous content..

PagoThats great, i have been conducting some

random tests of my "Alpha-Maschio" but as yet have not noticed any reactions worth

comment.
One of my friends is using "Glace" and he has

noticed some good attraction type responses from

it.
Whatever you receive i hope that you may use to

good effect.

Pagodeiro
03-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Well

he´d sent me over some

Androstadienone .. Beta - Nol..... and Androstenone....
Androstadienone seems to have not the same effects like

the one sold here on LS ... Beta Nol works quite well .... None. hmm can´t say too much about it now....

Best

Pago

WorkingMann
03-09-2009, 06:18 PM
I recon what you say is correct, and also it seems

like different batches of a product can vary in its hitting quality sometimes.

The 4 year old PI that i have been using once a week,

this one has very distinct Androstenone odour and the stuff really causes reactions.

But i did use some 18 month old PI and i could not smell anything from it

and also it gave no reactions, so i did send it back to L-S and Bruce the "great man" did send me the Alpha 7, ha

this made me happy.

The PI was new when i received

it from L-S and i did send it back around 18 months ago past.

That is when i received my first Alpha 7 . as a

replacement.
Correct me if I'm wront but I seem to remember something about PI

colour code comparison in results last time I left you all here..
Perhaps I should have a look after such a thread

as I recall something mentioned about those colour codes..
I can remember someone asking what it was for and it was

the manufactuars little test pieces so to speek but I wondered as I never told Bruce about it so don't know how

they would be informed about the results of the different types of testpieces..

About your "non-scented" og

non-smelly product I can also recollect something about "dud" og "dead"-products.. There was a bit of discussion if

these products were fault or the mann just didn't have a product that would work for him... But I believe Bruce

(the OH so good mann) replaced it for him.. But perhaps you got one of those products, so if you had gotten another

one perhaps it would be fine..
I actually bought one of these kind of products.. It was a bottle of unscented Soe

but SOE always smell of a little something something even when unscented but this smelled a lot more different.. Not

so smelly or "mone-ish" if you get me.. And that was one of those socalled "dead" products..

I can remember you

where one of the really strong A7 believers.. Actually one of the reasons for me trying it.. I was curius about it

because it was a lot more than just PI, but the threads you wrote entrieged me to try it but was never the favorite

like with you.. Perhaps those results will come with age in regards of A7 :rofl:

terry0400-40
03-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Correct me if I'm wront but I seem to remember something about PI colour code comparison

in results last time I left you all here..
Perhaps I should have a look after such a thread as I recall something

mentioned about those colour codes..
I can remember someone asking what it was for and it was the manufactuars

little test pieces so to speek but I wondered as I never told Bruce about it so don't know how they would be

informed about the results of the different types of testpieces..

About your "non-scented" og non-smelly product

I can also recollect something about "dud" og "dead"-products.. There was a bit of discussion if these products were

fault or the mann just didn't have a product that would work for him... But I believe Bruce (the OH so good mann)

replaced it for him.. But perhaps you got one of those products, so if you had gotten another one perhaps it would

be fine..
I actually bought one of these kind of products.. It was a bottle of unscented Soe but SOE always smell

of a little something something even when unscented but this smelled a lot more different.. Not so smelly or

"mone-ish" if you get me.. And that was one of those socalled "dead" products..

I can remember you where one of

the really strong A7 believers.. Actually one of the reasons for me trying it.. I was curius about it because it was

a lot more than just PI, but the threads you wrote entrieged me to try it but was never the favorite like with you..

Perhaps those results will come with age in regards of A7 :rofl:Thats

correct W.M. there was some dud PI getting around and Bruce sent out invitation to all them that had it ordered to

send back for swap A7 if they wish, and i was one who sent it back for the

A7.
Maby i will think again about some new PI, but

probably will end up order mt fav Alpha 7 once again, i will have to sleep on it. :cheers:

naz
04-17-2009, 07:53 PM
i have heard alpha 7 can be used

with npa, what would be the recomended dose of each to start off with

terry0400-40
04-17-2009, 11:51 PM
i have

heard alpha 7 can be used with npa, what would be the recomended dose of each to start off

withProbably start off with an equal dab of each to equal one drop

and work it from there.

For extra sexiness

kick then up the NPA with a dab or two.

Or for

less kick and more attraction then up the A7 with a dab or two.

lilstitch
08-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Would applying none to behind

the ears be just as effective as the neck?

terry0400-40
08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Would applying none to behind the ears be just as effective as the

neck?Behind the ears is effective and will give long lasting

effects.

If it is spread out in a larger area around the neck it will disperse at a

faster rate into the air .

See what application method works best for your specific

situation.

But generally neck or below ears applications are my prefered areas for

Androstenone also where the collar bones meet at lower neck area...

lilstitch
08-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Thank you T-man. You give

really great feedback, and tips for us newbies.

terry0400-40
08-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Thank you T-man. You give really great feedback, and tips for us

newbies.I get a good buzz out of it when you find ur sweet spot with the

products and start noticing some good action.:cheers: