PDA

View Full Version : Chikara v TE/M effects

chas
11-29-2008, 02:53 PM
What are the main

differences in the effects usually caused by Chikara & TE/M ? I realise that Chikara has 4 extra 'mones over the

standard 3. Is the strength of the standard 3 'mones similiar in both products ? Thanks.

stuttgart-man
11-29-2008, 03:47 PM
What

are the main differences in the effects usually caused by Chikara & TE/M ? I realise that Chikara has 4 extra

'mones over the standard 3. Is the strength of the standard 3 'mones similiar in both products ?

Thanks.

Hi chas,

TE/m is by far more sexual than chicara! This is because (it is said that) chicara

contains much Nol wheras TE contains a huge amount of None which creates a strong aura of masculinity, aggresiviness

and dominance!

Chicara is a good choice if you want to create a relaxed and talkactive environment! TE raises the

chance for a good flirt and/or a ONS!

5alphareductase
11-29-2008, 10:12 PM
i now have chikara and

TE. if i were to layer the two, could i use Chikara as my cover scent for TE? i have TE sandalwood. i tried chikara,

it is great for social settings like SOE is.

tgparker
12-02-2008, 02:22 AM
I've used

TE gp/C7 gp with

good results.

I've also used TE gp/AE gp with very good results.

I'm noticing that I'm sensitive to the

nones, rones and nols in combo products like AE, C7, and SOE and have gotten really bad OD headaches from SOE & C7.

I totally take responsibility for the OD as I was pretty sloppy in measuring, decanting, and applying AE, C7,

and SOE...

AE seems to be the gentlest for me and I haven't OD'd on AE but gotten as good results as C7 and

SOE without the OD.

Thanks,

TG