PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Can Smell -mones

d3kst3r
11-28-2008, 06:02 AM
Just a

quick question. Do A314 or SoE unscented smell bad at all? I know NPA smells like piss but I haven't got much info

about the smell of A314 and SoE which is my current combo. I just need to know whether or not I'm going to need any

cover scent.

idesign
11-28-2008, 06:29 AM
Neither of those are nearly as

bad as NPA or even TE, but to my nose they still have a bit of Mone skank to them. Not necessarily a bad thing, but

personally I cover everything. If that little Mone skank bleeds through a nice fragrance in can be

intriguing.

OTOH, I've read where many don't cover those, with good success. Hope my waffling reply helps.

:)

Rbt
11-28-2008, 01:05 PM
I have SoE unscented, but have

always used it with a cover (or saying it another way, I use SoE unscented to give my colognes/fragrances a bit of a

hidden "boost"). Never noticed any pheromone "bleed through," but even if it did come through I doubt it would be

much of a problem. I've never had a ""pewh stank!" comment when wearing SoE scented or unscented.

:thumbsup:

mrt
11-29-2008, 06:59 AM
Not sure about SoE unscented as I

have the scented version, but I really like the smell of A314 - it has a sort of herbal kick to it that I find

really pleasing. I use the two together without cover and after a good few hours I will start to notice the mone

undertones but I've not yet had any negative comments.

d3kst3r
11-29-2008, 08:02 AM
Thing is I've been using

unscented SoE and A314 and have been getting stink complaints. Every now and then I add a dab of APC tho however I

was extremely surprised. And I have seldom read of anyone who finds those two mones smelly so I'm kind of in a

muddle.

chicago
11-29-2008, 10:53 AM
One time i had applied a314 on

my wrists. I went to wash my hands and i guess the water must of washed away the fragrance. The stink was so bad, i

ended up washing the a314 off my wrists. So be careful of water or maybe sweat around

a314
________
AVANDIA CLASSACTION (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)