PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Trust and others- Good Hit Experiences

HeavenlyLei
11-25-2008, 08:54 PM
Hello, all! I believe this is my first post, after two orders (three, soon!) and a lot of

reading.

Overall, by creating positive, trusting, sexy combinations... I've noticed I'm leaving quite a few

more men strongly allured these days.

Thanks to Bruce for terrific products and an encompassing selection, and to

Verolabs for L.T.!

My results with Liquid Trust:

I can't say enough about this product. It is fantastic.

I've sprayed a bit to liven up parties. I've gotten remarks from ex boyfriends, new guys the like along the lines

of, "I've never felt this comfortable with anyone." It even perks up my own mood quite a bit.

My

Recommendations:
A) Be covert. I spray it on seconds before entering a meeting, or a party. If out on a date, I

spray it on without his noticing before I get into his car. At a movie, for example, you might walk behind your date

into the seating, and spray a bit right before you sit down next to them.
B) Time it. The effects of Liquid Trust

can last up to four hours, generally. However, from what I've read, the oxytocin denatures quickly when exposed to

air. I have DEFINITELY seen the best results when, by timing my spray, the person I want to affect is next to me for

the first 30 seconds after I spray. It seems they must breathe it in a bit near immediately after you spray it,

before it breaks down due to oxygen exposure. Although some effects are otherwise possible, I haven't really

noticed strong results without doing this, let alone results that last up to four hours.
C) Count it. I realize

that Verolabs' recommended dosage is small (1-2 sprays, as listed on bottle). However, I have used up to 8 sprays

in a row with TERRIFIC effects... The person I am around becomes very affectionate, trusting, shares intimate

secrets. The spray will affect you, too, so remember that you are engendering a situation, and need to keep having

positive experiences with your companion before you should actually act on the level of "trust" you are feeling.

I'm very serious- if you are using 8 sprays... DO NOT REVEAL DEEP SECRETS OR EMOTIONS. You will feel quite

comfortable and will likely want to do so, so be sure to keep control with your head as long as you calculate is

necessary.
Note: Any more than 8 sprays/4 hours, in my experience, is likely to cause a headache or next-day

fatigue. This is particularly true if I spray close to my nose (i.e., below my chin instead of on the back of my

hair). Think of it in terms of how much you and your target each breathe in.
D) Cool it. Seriously, keep Liquid

Trust in the fridge, as much as possible.

Other combos I like:
#1) A spray of The Edge over an

androstenone-based scent (bought elsewhere): I've noticed that going a bit strong on the androstenone drives a

particular type of men, those "alpha" guys, wild. When I say alpha, I mean their slightly dominant personality,

enhanced likelihood to be leader of their buddies, etc. Among such guys, a strong sexual hit of interest happens so

immediately that I've started to call the androstenone, "Pounce"! (Long stripes of androstenone on my arms, behind

ears, and in cleavage, along with the spray, are applied not more often than every four hours.)

#2) As

recommended by a few skilled women on here, I sometimes apply copulins (Essence of Woman, dropper bottle) directly

to my underarms, after a shower. One drop only goes on each side. I've tried using it on pulse points, where it

does have an affect on men, of course. However, letting a bit be absorbed through the underarms (before, or without

deodorant) dilates my eyes noticeably within a few minutes, and gets *me* pretty horny within two hours, without any

stimulation.. If you’re out in the town, it is kind of like being at a dinner party and not being able to go

for it… Yet wanting to, even during a platonic event. It's really quite fun, and lasts (for me) nearly two

hours in affect. (Done once per 12 hrs, as desired).

#3) Two gel packets of The Edge, along with two packets of

Scent of Eros. Gets a friendly, sexy reaction. I find that the hits are stronger when I double up... The scent does

need time to settle though. (Applied not more often than every 5-6 hours).

Thoughts, opinions, differing

results?

idesign
11-26-2008, 06:15 AM
#3) Two gel packets of The Edge, along with two packets of Scent of Eros. Gets a

friendly, sexy reaction. I find that the hits are stronger when I double up... The scent does need time to settle

though. (Applied not more often than every 5-6 hours).

Thoughts, opinions, differing results?

Welcome

indeed Lei, and thanks for such a great report. I cross-posted your thread to the Womens' Forum, hope you don't

mind. I think its valuable in both places.

Your experience with LT seems to line up with a lot of experience

here. I agree about the self-effects of heavy use, they're immediate and dangerous!

I'm wondering about your

TE/SoE dosage, esp 2 full packs of TE. That's a mighty dose. With this mix, and your other -None mix, have you

ever had any negative reactions, or "ODs"? Of course a woman's chemistry will process everything differently.

I'm curious about how a man reacts to a -None signature on a woman.

I'm also wondering how you present

yourself, do you make any conscious effort to be more attractive or just use your natural charm? This topic is a

pretty big deal on the male side of the equation, as you know.

Good going on the -Mone use and the

report!

Greg